Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Impossible
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Karnine
Level 39
Threads: 1
Posted: 5/26/2016 at 1:40 PM Post #1
enigmaticgrotto is down right impossible to beat because of Club swing kills one your party members cheap play game marker makes me not enjoy your game as much who ever did that idea to instance kill one your party members so you lose every time which I do not appreciate. no true rpg game in the real or online does this in partys were it gives you instance death or kill just makes the rpg less enjoying a makes players rage or stop playing or never relog in.
Edited By Karnine on 5/26/2016 at 1:45 PM.
SatsumaSunset
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 45
Posted: 5/26/2016 at 1:49 PM Post #2
I beat the trolls by using and getting a lot of potions. You can buy those from the trade broker or any of the towns. BTW, there's also an army of undead right after you beat the trolls. Also, you can send your pets on missions to level them up, use their proficiency points, use their level up XP things, and get a third party slot. Hope this helps!
-S!
Karnine
Level 39
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 2:00 AM Post #3
I already have done this what you have suggested I have 3 party and alot potions but they cannot be used in battle. also the trolls kill one my party members instancely (note party is all lv39)befor the battle and there match my level to because they did missions to match my current level so no mader what the suggestions you lose the battle end of story an no progress an no point in playing the plot. also you cannot use higher lv pet higher then your lv. also note the troll club kills one my highest best pet to beat them at random at no point does a game in real life do this its considered rude an mean to a player to make them Suffer/Struggle not to be rude in any shape or form. The only way a instance kill happens if your high lv not mid level since max cap is 60.

proof its mean an makes it unwinable troll club swing just hits my highest hp pet an kills it instancely leaveing me only 2 pets to kill the 3 trolls good job GM in my party 3 slot with no way to revive my dead highest pet same levl as me an no mader how hard you try the troll destroy you pets leaveing you stuck there on plot quest never to progress not to be rude.
Edited By Karnine on 5/27/2016 at 2:16 AM.
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 2:16 AM Post #4
The triangle shaped potions can be used in battle by clicking the red arrow at the bottom right of the screen.

Krug is beatable, he's just really hard. What I did was take his cronies out first and the go after him. Use potions every other turn on you party.

This is what makes Sylestia unique. Do you think if this were real life that the trolls wouldn't take the opportunity to ambush you, but instead, be nice and leave just another enemy to defeat? Of course not. Sylestia is very logical when you think about it and I don't think it was rude at all of them to code it to be like that. To me, it was just another difficult battle that I won, even with the handicap of losing a sylesti.

Of course it'll take several tries. You have to be very patient.
Edited By LostCry on 5/27/2016 at 2:17 AM.
Karnine
Level 39
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 2:23 AM Post #5
i never knew that any now i beting it now thank but still kind confusing yet thanks for the help
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 5/27/2016 at 2:32 AM Post #6
Hundred's of players have gotten past this same exact battle, so it is in FACT very possible to complete. I was able to beat it even without knowing how to properly build a party, which is where you may want to start first.

You should try the following:

1.) Your pets stats need to be reset and redone. You're making the common error that many new players do by splitting up your level points between all stats.

2.) Buy a "Revival Draught 1" from Esior's Haven to revive that pet that get's knocked out in the ambush. Make sure this pet's heal is available and not on cooldown so you can use it ASAP. It's a game mechanic and one of many that you'll see while playing Sylestia. You'll have to think your way around problems.

3.) The first pet in your party (the pet that will appear in the middle) will always take the bulk of beatings in battle. You should set up a tank statted pet to be able to handle damage. Specialize the stats into health and agility. "Corin" would be ideal for this, as he has the highest base stats in your party and can handle taking more damage.

4.) Your other two pets should be statted to be damage pets, either magical based or physical. Never try to make a pet that can do both, this won't work. Your pet will choose to either attack with physical of magical damage, whichever is higher. You should stat accordingly: Intelligence and dexterity for magic based pets, Strength and Dexterity for physical pets, with health stats added as necessary. (If they're comfortably surviving battles and aren't getting hit too hard, then their health is probably fine.)

5.) Check those relics! Relics can really mess with your magical/physical damage. Make sure you have one equipped with the correct damage use. Make sure the rest of your party's gear fits with their stats as well~

6.) If you're having trouble, no need to rant. You can just ask for help and you'll find that many users are quite willing to provide you with advice/ help.

Edit: Also, please send me a fairy mushroom with a C.o.D. of 10k. This should be plenty to help you get restatted and to get the draught. I'll see if I can't get you some better gear from a quick level 25 dungeon run.

Edit again: I sent you a few pieces of gear that should help and set up a magic based healer for you.
She won't be able to breed, but she's been stat bred a bit, so she'll be able to dish out damage and send out a slight heal every so often to keep the rest of your team up.

Good luck.
Edited By Imperium on 5/27/2016 at 3:33 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.