Forum Index > Arena Discussion > Level 50 Team Builds
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 1:05 AM Post #1
Alright, so I finally unlocked the 26-50 tiers, and I'm ready to start building my team. However, I'm kind of leery of experimenting with different level ups and proficiencies, since it's much more expensive to reset. Does anyone have some recommended builds, so that I can try and get a functional team without throwing a bunch of gold away?
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 1:23 AM Post #2
Here is my level 50 team. I have cleared all 5 bosses with this team. I will admit though, that the first boss is hard with this team, since I have so much health and it has abilities that heal it based on your health. But all the other bosses are doable.

Jewel - level 50 Water tank. Proficiency points in Health. Stat points from level up split between strength and agility.

Jadeleaf - level 50 Water tank. Proficiency points in Health. Stat points from level up split between strength and agility.

Jasmine - Level 50 shadow tank. Proficiency points in health. Stat points from level ups split between intellect and agility.

I choose the specs based on gear. I had a lot of natureguard gear so I made more physical tanks. If I had more revenant's gear I would have made more magical tanks.

I have considered taking away some of the agility on these pets and putting them into their attack stats for a little more damage...but, Mamosa has an attack that you have to dodge with quick attack and I don't always dodge so I think I need the extra agility.
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 1:48 AM Post #3
ah, thanks! I'll start using that tomorrow.
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 4:13 AM Post #4
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/28/2024 at 4:47:58pm

Here is my level 50 team. I have cleared all 5 bosses with this team. I will admit though, that the first boss is hard with this team, since I have so much health and it has abilities that heal it based on your health. But all the other bosses are doable.

Jewel - level 50 Water tank. Proficiency points in Health. Stat points from level up split between strength and agility.

Jadeleaf - level 50 Water tank. Proficiency points in Health. Stat points from level up split between strength and agility.

Jasmine - Level 50 shadow tank. Proficiency points in health. Stat points from level ups split between intellect and agility.

I choose the specs based on gear. I had a lot of natureguard gear so I made more physical tanks. If I had more revenant's gear I would have made more magical tanks.

I have considered taking away some of the agility on these pets and putting them into their attack stats for a little more damage...but, Mamosa has an attack that you have to dodge with quick attack and I don't always dodge so I think I need the extra agility.

Does this build works with team sprocket too? Or there is another build for them?
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 9:33 AM Post #5
Here's the build I used for all the bosses except plaguebringer (who I have a special team set aside, for, I'll talk about that in a minute)

Orchid: Wind. All proficiency points are in health, and level up points are split between health and agility 150/50. She spends less time at the front than the others because she doesn't have the same passive healing they do. I had considered an ice tank here, and I'm sure I could do just fine with one. Bleeding however is a great DoT and very useful in these long fights, especially against the goblins and harpies where you have turns that you can't do any attacking. I also might have made another Dark tank if I had another set of magical gear.

Dianthus: Dark. These two are nearly the same. Once again all prof points in health and level up points split between health and agility.

Anemone: Dark. The same as above, however because I have mostly Archon's on Anemone I put a few extra points into Agility instead of health. Without it, I found myself unable to dodge some important attacks.

Plaguebringer requires a different set up, because he has a drain ability that's based on your pets max health. You'll need at least one pet with lower health. I actually built a special team just for this fight, with maxed out attack. I killed him in just a few turns with this team, however if it had gone even a turn or two longer I would have died. I think I was somewhat lucky with that specific team, honestly.

Edited By 2539 on 5/29/2013 at 9:35 AM.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 1:04 PM Post #6
@Ruinia,

I used this build to kill team sprocket. I have only killed them once though. Iirc I killed the mage, the tank, then the healer. It was a really close and long fight and I haven't fought them since.
Ruinia
Level 60
Posted: 5/29/2013 at 5:18 PM Post #7
Hmm... I tried a few times with that build, but I still failed! I think I'm just going to rely on luck to beat them then. XD

Thanks for the info guise! The build helped me keep in the battle a little longer! OuO
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 4:05 PM Post #8
WOOHOO! I beat her! Thanks for the advice guys, couldn't have done it without you!
Ash
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 44
Posted: 5/30/2013 at 7:53 PM Post #9
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/28/2024 at 4:47:58pm

WOOHOO! I beat her! Thanks for the advice guys, couldn't have done it without you!

Congrats ouo
Ruinia
Level 60
Posted: 5/31/2013 at 6:19 AM Post #10
Huzzah!! I finally beat team sprocket! I think, just like Lehana, what I did was a lucky thing. Last time I used the same build, I got decimated. So yeah. 8D

EDIT: I just realized the next fight is also very hard. WHY.
Edited By 184 on 5/31/2013 at 6:21 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.