Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Boss fights
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Megaemerald5
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/21/2016 at 7:07 PM Post #1
I've been having trouble defeating bosses,the event bosses actually,I dont know what Im doing wrong but never seem to win any.
any suggestions or advice on this?
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 5/21/2016 at 11:05 PM Post #2
Well, all three of your party pets could use better equipment. I can't see their proficiencies, unfortunately, but it doesn't look like you have a tank. A good strategy to use is to make the first pet in your party (they'll appear in the center on your battle screen) a tank and have the other 2 be the damage dealers.
Megaemerald5
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/23/2016 at 4:44 PM Post #3
So if i made one a tank i would make its make its stats like HP as high as possible?And the other 2,do i put some into HP or all into ATK?
Sakina
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 51
Posted: 5/24/2016 at 7:10 AM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=36195&page=1#3
Author: Megaemerald5
Time Posted: 5/23/2016 at 4:44 PM
So if i made one a tank i would make its make its stats like HP as high as possible?And the other 2,do i put some into HP or all into ATK?

There are a couple ways to do it but yes, that's one of them. You may also want to give the tank some agility.

I rather like the glass cannon approach to my attackers. Don't give them any defense (except what they're given with equipment) and put everything into intelligence or strength (choose one per pet). You don't have to do it this way, though. Having one of your pets be a healer is also beneficial.

There are some pretty good guides around here for team building that can help you.
Edited By Sakina on 5/24/2016 at 7:11 AM.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 6/21/2016 at 8:45 AM Post #5
I too am having trouble with this shade thats in Saerielle dungeon.
I have redone traits many times and proficiencies as well but I will break it down so that i might get some insight

Harry is my tank
All his level up points are Health and Agility, (122/118) his proficiency is Darkness, with 12 points - 10 in health, 2 in agility.

Baron is something?
His points are three spread Health, Strength and Agility (I used to have him with high intelligence but it wasnt working) so now his points are (82, 72, 76) his proficiency is Light with 10 points to Agility and 2 in health

Jinx is my Hitter/Assassin
his points are two spread just Health and Strength. (102/138) his proficiency is Ice with 10 in strength and 2 in Dexterity
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 6/21/2016 at 9:16 PM Post #6
Since Flute gave you sound advice on the other thread, I'll focus more on defeating the boss.

Flute already mentioned going to aryth's spire to get boosts. You can also fight in a lower zone until you get full health and mana, so you can enter the battle and use your finishing blows right from the start.

When fighting boss battles, you'll need to pay attention to the icons on the boss and your pets, as well as the battle log. First thing to note for this battle, don't kill the minions beside the boss. The icon on her says something along the line that she'll get stronger if you kill the minions.

Once you "defeat" her the first time, and she becomes the shade, the battle becomes tricky. She has a move every 4-5 turns, where she'll suck all your pets mana and convert it to health. So you'll need your pets mana as low as possible when she does that. Every 4th turn, use your finishing blow, then watch until she uses the mana-health move, then count to the 4th turn from that and repeat. After using your finishing move, if she hasn't used her mana-health move yet, use moves that will lessen your mana until she does, like using block, or healing moves that use up mana.

If you want to use elixirs to heal your pets, make sure you do it after she does her mana-health move.

Between this and Flute's advice, I hope you manage to defeat her the next time! =)
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 6/21/2016 at 9:55 PM Post #7
thanks you two!

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.