Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Deleting Accounts and Starting a New Acc...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kyliebell100
Level 30
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:22 PM Post #1
Hi, I used to play Sylestia a long time ago, and I was wondering if it is possible to delete an account and, if so, if it's against the rules or not to start a new account and completely abandon the old account. Thank you!
(I'm sorry if this has been asked before!)
Edited By Kyliebell100 on 5/12/2016 at 9:23 PM.
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:27 PM Post #2
Hi Kylie, there is no way to delete an account, but there are ways to "restart" your account in a way.

Here's a quote from Wonderfulb2uty on how you can
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=34759&page=1#4
Author: Wonderfulwander
Time Posted: 4/4/2016 at 10:10 PM
Well, not sure what you mean by start over with your character, but for pets, they can be sold/released or bought/bred, so you can easily change the pets you have. If you don't like the colours, lesser dyes can be obtained quite easily if you nurture regularly to get scales to buy them from the scale shop. The only thing you can't change is that you can't sell your starter, but you can release it at a later point in the game.

Gold can be easily earned if you do missions regularly. Selling items you don't need is also a good source of gold.

About the only thing you really can't change is your choices in the storyline, replay certain quests or re-fight most bosses. Though I believe the admins were thinking of letting users restart the storyline once they finished everything in the future, just not sure if/when that would be implemented.

So, to a certain extent, you can "reset" your account to just your starter pet, but you can't replay the storyline, though you can go back to explore most of the zones you've previously fought in. Does that help?

(Just curious, why do you want to start over?)

You can also PM Krinadon asking to change your username as well, I believe c:
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:22 PM Post #3
It is against the rules to double account, but if you are going to start a new account and abandon the old one, I'd PM Krinadon, the site owner and he can help you with that. The site doesn't allow accounts on the same IP address by default, but he's been known to make exceptions I think. However you will need a new email probably.
Edited By VampVixen on 5/12/2016 at 10:23 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.