Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Arena Discussion > Team Sprocket ... ?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/27/2013 at 12:56 AM Post #1
After many tries at defeating the la-gnoll-ium, I finally beat him. Now I run into a team of 3, set up like Kimeira and Katalyst, but with a team of 3, instead of 2, and THIS time it has a healer, and if you defeat 1, the others get a buff depending on who was defeated! Aside from trying to defeat them all at the same time, is there another pointer, to help ease the frustration of getting decimated?
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 2/25/2014 at 12:11 PM Post #2
Soooo, I fought them for the first time... as you can imagine it didn't end well. If anyone has some advice on strategy I would appreciate it!
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Posted: 2/27/2014 at 12:41 AM Post #3
From what it looks like, the trick is, to take them all out equally, but try to do a little more damage to the top *healer* goblin, and the bottom *mage/damage* one. If you take them out one at a time, it will make it WAY too difficult, because when 1 is defeated, the remaining ones get a specific buff relating to the one that was defeated. If you don't atleast beat all of them up a good bit before defeating some, it makes it exponentially harder to defeat the remaining ones, if they are close to full health. I would suggest using a fire build for this trick, due to the fact that you can hit more than one target. And an added bonus, when the mage is above 30% health, he occasionally gains a buff from the healer, that reflects 75% of the damage back to the source of the damage.... and with fireball... the damage source is the ->primary target<-! It doesn't actually reduce the damage taken to the mage, but it does do 75% of the damage to your original target. >>> WARNING!!! <<< NEAR 30% and below, the mage will gain a buff with a WHITE shield symbol! This buff does damage to the original source of the damage *Your sylesti*! Using fireball when he has this buff, or even attacking him, is HIGHLY ill advised! Also, watch out for when the mage has a buff with a blue "X", he will do a chain lightning attack, that does a pretty significant amount of damage, if you DO NOT block! DO NOT try to use quick strike to evade, it WILL NOT work.
Edited By Oogbar on 2/27/2014 at 12:43 AM.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 2/27/2014 at 6:42 AM Post #4
Thanks, I will try to keep this in mind. There is a lot going on in this fight...

And I'm not currently working with anyone in the fire prof... Does it do more damage than the fairy light on my light mage? Or would it work even better to have light and fire?
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Posted: 2/27/2014 at 2:05 PM Post #5
I personally prefer the fire over light, because you can hold up an endless barrage of multi-hit attacks, instead of having to stop every once in a while, to replenish your mana. And as a bonus to the fire spec, you can hold the barrage, and get to use Finishing Blow! :D

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.