Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Custom avatar item questions~
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Riokki
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/4/2016 at 2:26 AM Post #1
(Sorry if this has been asked before, I skimmed through the first few pages of this forum and didn't find anything...)

Hello!
So the spring festival is coming up and I plan on making a few custom items if they are available. I have read the guides and know how to use .psd files but there are still a few questions I couldn't find the answer to.

1. Am I allowed to sell "designs" for custom items?
By that I mean offering to make someone a coloration they can submit themselves. I have seen a thread where someone offered to do that for free but if I was to ask for diamonds of gold in return, would that be ok?

2. How do I re-order Customs?
I get that you have to send a pm to Krinadon when you wish to order for the first time, but it didn't specify how to order additional copies after the first mail.
Just so you know what I'm talking about, here is the ordering form for last festivals custom items:

Title of PM: Custom Week of Love Order

Name of Item: Replace with what you want the item to be called***
Additional Copies: Replace with how many additional copies you want of the item. If none, then put 0.

Link to File: Replace with link to your item's image - must be a .png file

If I was to order for the first time, I would just fill out the form like it is. But if I ordered a second time, would I still use the same form? Would I still have to attach the .png file? What if they mix something up and think that I want to a create a new item when I'm just reordering?
And if I want to re-order a single copy, would I put a "1" or a "0" in the "additional copies" slot?

I am just very confused and don't want to mess anything up.

Thank you very much.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 5/4/2016 at 5:37 AM Post #2
1. Am I allowed to sell "designs" for custom items?
Yes. Its up to you and your buyer to settle a price on how much designing a custom would cost them. There are some players who do charge for designing customs for others.

2. How do I re-order Customs?
You just send a pm to Krinadon with the name of the item, and the number of copies you want. There shouldnt be a mix up of items since your custom should be quite uniquely named, and I believe the admins do keep track of which custom item was submitted by you previously, so that others cant try to order something that you made.

The last time I ordered extras of my custom, I sent something like this:

Title of PM: Week of Love Custom extra copies

Name of Item: Replace with what the item is called***
No of Copies: Replace with how many copies you want of the item.
Riokki
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/4/2016 at 6:22 AM Post #3
Okay, thank you! ^^
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 5/4/2016 at 6:27 AM Post #4
you're welcome ^^

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.