Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Anyone help with values?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kipper
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 7:58 PM Post #1
If values are added yet, what are these items worth?

Bulbori ears = 7.5 million??
Mask of the Snow Swan = 1 million??
Winter Fauns Scepter (Aurora) = 200k??

If values aren't added please correct me,
Thanks if you haved help.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 5/4/2016 at 7:10 AM Post #2
It's hard to tell if an item will be worth more just because it had been released for a while... Sometimes they get re-released in following festivals, or events like Black Friday sales... Or sometimes the initial release had a flood of the item, so demand for it is very low.

If you look in the trade broker, mask of the snow swan is currently going for 500k. So it's unlikely anyone will pay 1 million for it.

I'm not sure what are the worth of the other two items, or if any had been sold the past week, but you can try checking for past sales over the last 7 days and gauge from there. Though I personally think the bulbori ears and winter faun's scepter won't be worth a lot.

For one, most people won't have 7.5 million gold, and even if they do, are unlikely to spend on an avatar item unless it's really super rare and super pretty (and even so, I highly doubt they'll spend that much). The most expensive avatar items I've seen get sold for 2-3 million, and those are super rare items and still they hardly get sold.

200k might be a reasonable price for some avatar items (depending on rarity and demand, and I'm not sure of either for the scepter). But also generally, held items are worth less than other types of avatar items. But you can try selling it at that price and see if anyone is interested.

Alternatively, you can post in the item auction forum, asking for offers or doing an auction, to see what others would be willing to pay for these items.
Kipper
Level 60
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/4/2016 at 2:54 PM Post #3
Last time i saw the ears before I came back it was only 1 selling and i forgot price.

now nobody sells

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.