Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Finally Moved!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
GryffonJoieaux
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 9:48 AM Post #1
Like the title says, we're finally done moving. Yay! I swear I thought this place would never be fully ready. They kept pushing back an actual move-in date on us for weeks.

First the previous tenant wouldn't move until the last minute, then she left the place a complete mess. And I do mean a mess. It was disgusting. And then the property manager gave his son the job of repainting and the boy took for-EVER! It's still not completely done. I'm waiting on closet shelves and someone to put the light fixture up on my bedroom. >.<

Enough complaining though, because this place is still 100 times better than the last one. Clean, well insulated, up to date, quiet, with landlords that *will* fix things. Including things that I didn't even think were too badly off. Quiet. Did I mention it was quiet?

Right now I'm looking at three fuzzy kitties stretched out all over the room and asleep. They're finally adjusting to the new place. And yes, the stairs are a grand and amazing new toy to play with.

We've still got a little unpacking left to do, and Foxer needs to hang our pictures soon, but I have internets back and a *lovely* place to be living now. Yay!
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 9:55 AM Post #2
Congrats on the move! I'm glad you're happy with the place. It's always a very nice relaxing feeling just after you've moved everything in and have done most of the major unpacking/setting up.
GryffonJoieaux
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/20/2016 at 9:58 AM Post #3
Oh it is such a nice feeling. So nice that I'm taking today off from all but a little light rearranging. At least until Foxer gets home from work so we can figure out where to put the rest of this stuff. The biggest wait was on getting internets back. I've missed you guys!

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.