Players 2,279 412
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,289,602 3,478
Generated 658,424 190
Captured 1,197,501 340
Bred 6,433,582 2,948
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Favourite pet?
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Alfred
Level 60
Threads: 49
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 3:40 PM Post #1
I'm just really curious as to what is the most/least popular Sylesti so I'd like to do a vote.

How this will work:

So basically all I want you to do is post here what your favourite sylesti is and what your least favourite is. Feel free to include why and even a picture (maybe showing your favourite gene/mutations or least favourite because maybe that adds to why they are your least/most liked)

Pretty much anything goes, I'll keep score below and not even sure if I'll end this for a while. Just want to get as many peoples opinions as possible.
2 pets per person (1 most liked, 1 least liked) though if you really are stuck between two I'll just add a point each.

Guess I'll start~

My favourite pet is the Nytekrie...just something about that plaguebringer is extremely epic in my opinion.

My least favourite pet has to bee the Draeyl. I just don't really like the way they look, specifically the females. I love my Draeyl Cicero but just can't seem to like any others
Alfred
Level 60
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 3:40 PM Post #2
Favourite

Aurleon-- 3 votes
Bulbori-- 1 vote
Draeyl-- 2 votes
Faelora-- 1 vote
Lupora--6 votes
Morkko--
Nytekrie-- 2 votes
Qitari-- 1 vote
Sylvorpa-- 2 votes
Vulnyx-- 4 votes
Zolnixi-- 3 votes

Least Favourite

Aurleon-- 1 vote
Bulbori--
Draeyl-- 5 votes
Faelora--
Lupora-- 1 vote
Morkko-- 6 votes
Nytekrie-- 1 vote
Qitari-- 1 vote
Sylvorpa-- 3 votes
Vulnyx-- 2 votes
Zolnixi-- 2 votes
Edited By 404 on 5/27/2013 at 6:37 PM.
Symplyris
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 4:03 PM Post #3
Favorite

Lupora

Least Favorite

Sylvorpa
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 4:16 PM Post #4
Favourite - Aurleon

I just really love birds <3

My favourite Aurleons of the moment:

and

My favourite genes are definitely Peacock Tail and Finned Crest... though I do love all of them :3

Least favourite - Morkko

This was really hard to choose between Morkko and Bulbori, I LOVE the females of both, really not all that fussed on the males.

Here are my 2 least favourite genes on a HILARIOUSLY randomised Morkko... if I came across a guy like this in the wild I would probably catch him just for entertainment value:

Edited By 871 on 5/22/2013 at 5:04 PM.
Alfred
Level 60
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 5:23 PM Post #5
@Tpll,

Have to agree with you on the morkko's though I find the skull mask a bit worse than antlers

*Randomly generated for show*

While messing around with the generator I have only had one case where I actually like the antlers:

Though....take away the other genes/mutations and antlers alone just look weird to me.

Also on the topic of bulbori's....anyone else think that grey dutch looks like a messy guy in need of a shave?
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 5:27 PM Post #6
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/25/2024 at 1:57:16pm

@Tpll,

Have to agree with you on the morkko's though I find the skull mask a bit worse than antlers

*Randomly generated for show*

While messing around with the generator I have only had one case where I actually like the antlers:

Though....take away the other genes/mutations and antlers alone just look weird to me.

Also on the topic of bulbori's....anyone else think that grey dutch looks like a messy guy in need of a shave?

That particular skull mask does look awful D: but I do like it on my female:

I do have to agree that the antlers on that guy don't look too bad! :3

AND I completely agree with the grey dutch on the bulbori hahaha. It's kinda cute in a way though XD
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 5:36 PM Post #7
It was REALLY hard for me to choose a favorite, but I've always had a soft spot for faelora so I'll go with them. The females are my preference.
As for least favorite, I'll go with draeyl, though I do like them with seaslug and agama markings.
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 7:06 PM Post #8
Ohhh! There's another bird lover too!! OUO

Well... I'm torn between Nytekries and Aurleons as my favorite... X_x
Nytekries had lots of beautiful genes and mutations... especially shimmer tips. But I think I loved Aurleons more because they're one of the first breeds available for the game! My first pet is an Aurleon after all~<3

As for the least favorite... Probably Vulnyxes for now! Unless they had a makeover or something! XD
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 7:22 PM Post #9
Favourite:
Nytekrie

Least Favourite:
Draeyl

I loooove the Nytekrie for their gene/mutation combinations. They're so fun to fiddle around with in the preview generator.

Draeyls... they're just not my thing. :/ I love dragons and lizards, but the design and markings just don't do it for me. Aurleons used to be like that until they got a fancy revamp, so maybe that'll change my mind about Draeyls if they decide to redesign them. They're not ugly, they're just definitely not for me.

(just for fun, I also love Luporas, Zolnixis, Bulboris, and the new Aurleons, but hate male Sylvorpas, female Morkkos, and female Faelora.)
Alfred
Level 60
Posted: 5/22/2013 at 7:37 PM Post #10
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/25/2024 at 1:57:16pm

Favourite:
Nytekrie

Least Favourite:
Draeyl

I loooove the Nytekrie for their gene/mutation combinations. They're so fun to fiddle around with in the preview generator.

Draeyls... they're just not my thing. :/ I love dragons and lizards, but the design and markings just don't do it for me. Aurleons used to be like that until they got a fancy revamp, so maybe that'll change my mind about Draeyls if they decide to redesign them. They're not ugly, they're just definitely not for me.

(just for fun, I also love Luporas, Zolnixis, Bulboris, and the new Aurleons, but hate male Sylvorpas, female Morkkos, and female Faelora.)

I agree with the Draeyl, I love dragons and lizards but their design...it's just kind of meh to me...always really disliked the females more though.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.