Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Frostbitten Vulnyx
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 4/7/2016 at 3:13 AM Post #1
Why hello there.
Let me introduce you to my 6-vis Vulnyx project.
I call them "Frostbitten" mostly because of the "ice" traits they have.

Here are all their genes and mutations:

G1: (II) Marbled_____________________M1: (HH) Starfire Wings
G2: (FF) Tanuki _____________________ M2: (JJ) Ice Armor
G3: (HH) Sparkle Runes_______________M3: (DD) Ice Crown

As you can see, all the traits are recessive (not including festival traits).
And that's what the finished project should look like:

Currently I have:
a few pets with needed traits, mostly one trait for each pet, some are visible and some are carried... not really organized yet ^^; waiting for the adolescents to grow up and the eggs to hatch.

Don't know when I'm starting it though... still working on the previous project OwO
Edited By Lokiarti on 4/7/2016 at 8:41 AM.
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 4/9/2016 at 3:50 PM Post #2
Gahh this project is simply gorgeous! So pretty !
Once this project is well under way, I'd love an offspring if you're willing to sell.
Also, if it helps with the process, I can give you two vulnyx essences ^^
Lokiarti
Level 61
Posted: 4/9/2016 at 4:11 PM Post #3
hello~ and thanks for your kind words ^^
actually, I hope the offspring from this project will be somehow useful since it could help to make some other (in fact, any other) traits visible if someone wants them to show.

guess I will be selling them though I'm not sure about the price yet.

thank you for your offer~ though I think I'm okay with what I already have.
I'm in no hurry... I mean, my first project is far from the finish yet, so this one shouldn't be considered even started (though I am working on it... really really slow)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/15/2016 at 8:50 AM Post #4
Oh, I'm only saying the truth! But you're welcome~
Okay, that's good to know! Take your time, then. You have my help when you need it~
Do you think you could ping me for updates? c: They're just so pretty-
Lokiarti
Level 61
Posted: 4/15/2016 at 9:13 AM Post #5
sure I'll ping you if I have any news. ^^

for now I have some hatchlings with 2-3 carries; there should be more similar ones in eggs.
eventually breeding my male cats with females set for public breeding is cheaper than generating. also makes way more pets.
however, coming across an enhanced essence would be nice, but I haven't seen one in the broker for weeks.

btw, here's the project I'm working on now, in case you were wondering.

haven't decided about the magenta part yet though... I mean, other colors look fine too, imo.
what do you think? ^^
Swirlspot
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 64
Posted: 4/15/2016 at 4:22 PM Post #6
Well I do like the first design a lot. Not really in a position to help out or buy it though. Maybe by the time you're done...
But I was thinking, a splash of color would be nice. And the eyes look kinda dead. Maybe you could make them a light azure color?
By the way, if anyone is looking for more Vulnyx projects check out https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=35041 (heh, hopefully won't steal any business.)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/21/2016 at 5:51 PM Post #7
Thank you! ^o^

Ah, I see. Finding essences is quite difficult. I'll let you know if I find something. :)

Oh my! What a pretty project! All of the colours are stunning... But for some reason I really love the magenta on her. ^^ I like the orange one as well- it makes her look like a monarch. :) and the turquoise version catches my eye too. Honestly, all of the versions are great- it wouldn't matter to me of which colour it turns out. ^u^
Lokiarti
Level 61
Posted: 4/22/2016 at 12:23 AM Post #8
btw, it looks like I can end up with lucky dust and valentine lace. it would be better from the view of usefulness of finished project, but it almost ruins its appearance since there would be no Ice Crown and Sparkle Runes (which could be considered as sparkling snow). I tried to recolor the full recessive traits version, though I'm still not sure if I should aim at creating it instead of the first option.

as you can see, there's nothing about cold anymore; even the Ice Armor looks like just some sort of gems. :c and that's why I have doubts about that...

thanks!~ though atm I'm totally broke so probably wouldn't be able to afford any purchases. /looks at his brand new avatar items which were certainly not cheap/ I really should stop buying all wings that I see and get my hands on breeding projects already.

I'm glad that you like it~ well, the final pair will be dyed, since I don't use essences (except one enhanced; wish I'd saved it for the second project) and all my cats are randomly colored.
also, if you're interested, you can search for "prj1" to see those vulnyx which are related to that project; right now I get offspring mostly with 4-5 carried traits, sometimes one visible. and here's my 5 carried + 1 visible precious (those color though):

btw, would you like the offspring from this project, too? ^^
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/25/2016 at 8:39 AM Post #9
The Lucky Dust and the Valentine's Lace actually look quite nice, but I'm not so sure about the colour. :c The project is still overall really pretty, but maybe you could try out some different colours? If you're still looking towards the "icy" appearance, you could try splashing some blue... Just throwing my opinion here. c:

Ah, yes. No worries, I'm with you here - totally broke. Atm I'm trying to save my money again, but like you, I've purchased some avatar items in the past. xD So I would love to help out with purchasing essences, but as you know, I can't because of my Sylestian financial reasons. ^^"

I'll keep that in mind. :) And yes, I'm actually interested in that project as well. [ I can't get myself to breed my own pets - I feel as if my projects aren't worthy, haha :") ]
Lokiarti
Level 61
Posted: 4/25/2016 at 9:46 AM Post #10
oh well, I miserably failed at choosing colors for the full recessive version, so I decided to start a contest where other people will choose colors for it. you might participate if you want to. ^^

guess who traded all his LPDs for three themed Vulnyx... T^T just a couple of days ago I'd never believe that, since I'm not interested in themed pets... well it looks like I am, actually, interested. especially in those whose price is about 300k for a pet. /not judging the price chosen by the seller; just mentioning the fact/
...however, I did get an enh vul essence while nurturing. o.o was my luckiest day ever indeed! though I'm not sure if I want to use it now :D don't want to use, don't want to sell; guess it's going to just collect dust in my bag forever.

I have to stop being a little derp and start buying magical pies, otherwise even that project will take at least 2 more months... on the other hand, I'm not in a hurry, am I?.. it's just that those cats take way too much space in my stables. they are also not really well-organized. hope my second project will go better than that... and for the third one I finally tumbled to making a list of pairs instead of breeding all the cats randomly, ending in having lots of siblings which refuse to mate. too bad that third project is about Zolnixi :D

all projects are worthy~ maybe I could help with yours? though I usually can offer only scale shop items :c

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.