Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fan fiction contest
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Homera
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 4/2/2016 at 6:39 PM Post #1
I really want to write a fan fiction. It's about 6 wolf packs. The winners will get PRIZES.......

The packs are:
Air Pack
Water Pack
Flame Pack
Forest Pack
Shadow Pack
Light Pack

All you need to do is fill out this form:
Username
Pack name
Leader name, picture/description, and backstory
2nd in Command name, picture/description, and backstory
Pack backstory
Allies and enemies
Pictures
Edited By Homera on 4/2/2016 at 11:37 PM.
Jakecastaway
Level 73
High Druid
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 2:18 PM Post #2
If you want you can use some of my drawings of wolves
Jakecastaway
Level 73
High Druid
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 2:54 PM Post #3
Username: JakeCastaway
Pack name: Now I know you gave a list of packs but I already have a pack, Castaways, but if you want you can put my wolves in whatever pack you want
Alpha Female: Pain or midnight the two wolves are the same but different
Alpha Male: Torcher or Shadow the two wolves are the same but different

Background: Pain/Midnight, Torcher/Shadow, and Sorrow were orphaned as pups (Sorrow was an young adult for she is there big sister) and then claimed by the great Alpha Silver. Silver is know as high alpha for he was alpha of all wolves, winged wolves, werewolves, and dogs. Sorrow didn't want to lead, but was willing to be beta, so Pain/Midnight and Torcher/Shadow became alphas when Silver died.

Midnight

Shadow

un-named winged wolf beta male

Pain

Torcher

Sorrow beta female
Edited By Jakecastaway on 4/3/2016 at 2:56 PM.
SerpentEternal
Level 38
Threads: 59
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 5:33 PM Post #4
(I hope it's okay that I used Lupora for the wolves)
Username: Wingeddragon
Pack name: Shadow Pack
Location: Underground in a system of dark caves that hold all sorts of uknown secrets. The caves are in the middle of a dead forest that was burned down. The forest still has black smoke rising from it even several years after the fire.
Type of terrain: Rocky, treacherous, in the forest. In the caves it's dark, slippery or burning hot, depending on where you are. Easy to get lost
Leader name, picture/description, and backstory: BlackRuby (Called Ruby for short). Description: BlackRuby is a strong, fierce, and very intimidating wolf with dark bloodred fur mixed with ink black. She has chains around her legs and neck and a crown of black ice. Backstory: BlackRuby was abandoned by her parents as a pup when they found out her fur was completely black. Her parents were light colored and they had no clue how this had happened. Since they were very superstitious, they left her out in the middle of a forest. A month later, when she was still a pup, the forest caught fire and burned. The flames didn't kill BlackRuby, instead they turned some parts of her fur red. She tried to join Flame Pack but failed, her temper could easily explode and she was ferocious. Finally, Ruby was found by Shadow Pack and after the death of the former leader she became the lead wolf, she built up Shadow Pack and made it strong.
2nd in Command name, picture/description, and backstory: FlamingDepths (called Depth for short). Description: Most wolves don't think Depth can take anything seriously but he can be dead serious if he needs to. He's very demanding and in battle he's agile and quick. His flaming armor is bright blue and has the capability to burn through enemies. Backstory: Depth grew up in Shadow Pack, he was there longer than Ruby, but he was never noticed as he was like a regular pack member with the dark colors and, when he grew old enough to have mutations, the flaming armor and jeweled horns. But then he had dragon wings, and that was different because in the Shadow Pack they're rare and valued highly. After Ruby joined the pack, Depth fell in love with her. She didn't know him, though. When she became leader he rescued her several times and eventually she returned his love. They became mates, she also promoted him to 2nd in command.
Pack backstory: Shadow Pack had started out as a few wolves who were cast out because of their dark fur. After that, it just grew until most wolves in the pack had dark fur but none of them really remembered, or know, what being cast out felt like anymore. They were a fairly secretive pack, and a little new. When Ruby came she totally changed everything, she was a wolf who knew what being cast out felt like, and she had the dark colors of a Shadow Pack wolf. She was pure Shadow Pack, even her attitude.
Allies and enemies: Allies: Flame Pack and Forest Pack. All other packs are enemies in the eyes of Shadow Pack, unless the prove themselves worthy of trusting.
Pictures:
BlackRuby, leader, Female

FlamingDepths, 2nd in command, Male
Edited By Wingeddragon on 4/3/2016 at 5:35 PM.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 4/4/2016 at 11:20 AM Post #5
http://is it ok that i uas zonxes as wolws cas i onley thot of 1
name ecens
pake forest peak
locazshon in the forest like most wolvs all over the warold
tran grasey lots of pray
decrepzon nice frandley loves to play
bake storey he was bron in rubeys leter but was naver noteest so they dide'nt pohs hem awey like robey they cood see hes for was blak they cast hem owt after rubey was owt for a fuw days hes mom thot that they sohd lat rubey bake in but hes dad sad no so they posd hem owt any way wan he was older he was a calr fol pup and wehsd he now war hes mom and dad war he than was invated to be the leder of the forest pake and fell in love whef a wolv that was abanden to and she had a leter they promesd not to aver excold ther lter like ther moms and dads did to them

is it ok that i am not puting a pake bake stoey cas t forgot to

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.