Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Happy Easter!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Mysticfriend
Level 37
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/28/2016 at 10:03 PM Post #1
Happy Easter everybody, but what is the true meaning of Easter? Many people have different opinions of the meaning of Easter, but I going to tell you why we celebrate Easter. About 2000 years ago, The Lord sent his son, Jesus, to be a man on earth. Jesus did many things on earth, but the reason why he came to earth is to save it. Jesus was capture and given to Pilate, Roman governor, to be executed. Pilate did not see Jesus as a guilty man, but to prevent an uprising, he sent Jesus to be whip. The guards whip Jesus 39 times with leather whips that tore flesh off. The whipping wasn't enough for the people, so Pilate sent Jesus to be crucified, which is the worst death anyone can deal with. Jesus had to carry over a 100 pounds of wood up the hill where he was striped of his robe. The guards took foot long nails and hammer them in Jesus's hands and feet. Then on Good Friday, Jesus died on the cross, but that's not the end of the story. On Easter morning, Jesus rose from the dead and defeated evil. We now can be free from our mistakes through the power of Christ. Jesus could have not go through a painful death, but he did it any way because he loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you. If you want to see His crucifixion, I suggest you watch the movie "Passion of the Christ". If you want to have a relationship with Jesus or have your sins forgive, just confess to God that you are a sinner and that you believe Jesus died for your sins. If you don't believe, that is fine. I'm not trying to force Christianity on you, I just want you to know that you are loved by a powerful God. I will keep you in pray. May God bless you!
Edited By Mysticfriend on 3/28/2016 at 10:03 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/28/2016 at 10:08 PM Post #2
Amen!!!
Mysticfriend
Level 37
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/30/2016 at 5:53 PM Post #3
Amen! I'm glad to know I not the only one who believes. :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.