Forum Index > Battle Discussion > keep geting my butt kicked
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sorashinny
Level 64
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 151
Posted: 3/24/2016 at 8:38 PM Post #1
my pets are at LV60 and i keep dieing, im trying to beat a boss and i keep loosing could someone take a look at my pets should be the first three and see what i can do to make them not die so much. thank u, please ping me
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 3/26/2016 at 12:07 AM Post #2
Hey, took a look at your pets, and will recommend you to restat/equip your pets. You should take a look at this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to remember is to choose between strength or intelligence. If you add any points to the one, don't add any points to the other. This is because strength adds to physical damage, while intelligence adds to magical damage, and your pet will only use one damage type, so any points added to the stat/damage type that's not used will be wasted.

Likewise, choose a proficiency tree that matches the stat profile you want.

Equipment should also add more to the stat you've chosen, instead of splitting points equally between both/all stats. Relics should also add more damage bonus to the type you're using, instead of splitting between both damage type.

These will make your pets more effective in battles.

Remember to use mend whenever your pets' health drop below 75% if possible. Do missions regularly to get a good stock of elixirs. For boss battles, you can explore in a lower zone to get full health and mana just before you enter the battle. Always kill off those that deals the most damage/more stars, and leave the easier opponents for later, so you'll receive less damage overall. Also, take note of the battle log, for boss battles, some boss have a particular move/pattern, that if you can avoid will greatly improve your chance of winning.
Darkangel2362
Level 56
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 11:23 AM Post #3
Me too, I'm fighting Krug and he keeps winning and I don't even have enough gold to revive them-even by the Esior's Haven healing fairy which I think is the cheapest way-and I don't know what I should do.
Edited By Darkangel2362 on 4/1/2016 at 11:24 AM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 9:39 PM Post #4
as I adviced the user above, I'll recommend the same thing to you
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=34413&page=1#2
Author: Wonderfulwander
Time Posted: 3/26/2016 at 12:07 AM
Hey, took a look at your pets, and will recommend you to restat/equip your pets. You should take a look at this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to remember is to choose between strength or intelligence. If you add any points to the one, don't add any points to the other. This is because strength adds to physical damage, while intelligence adds to magical damage, and your pet will only use one damage type, so any points added to the stat/damage type that's not used will be wasted.

Equipment should also add more to the stat you've chosen, instead of splitting points equally between both/all stats. Relics should also add more damage bonus to the type you're using, instead of splitting between both damage type.

Remember to use mend whenever your pets' health drop below 75% if possible. Do missions regularly to get a good stock of elixirs. For boss battles, you can explore in a lower zone to get full health and mana just before you enter the battle. Always kill off those that deals the most damage/more stars, and leave the easier opponents for later, so you'll receive less damage overall. Also, take note of the battle log, for boss battles, some boss have a particular move/pattern, that if you can avoid will greatly improve your chance of winning.

I believe the cheapest revival method is actually to disband all your pets, and use the "revive pets" button in your stables. Have not personally used it, but that's what I heard is the cheapest.

Otherwise, if you leave your pets alone for a while, so long as they are fed, they will auto revive and recover health, though it might be a bit slow (half an hour to revive I think).

Do missions regularly for a stock of elixirs and revival potions. that will help as well.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 4/2/2016 at 1:46 PM Post #5
i need hlep whaf lord talacane's pets
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 3:41 AM Post #6
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=34413&page=1#2
Author: Wonderfulwander
Time Posted: 3/26/2016 at 12:07 AM

Use your level up and proficiency points as recommended above. Also, find good equipment and equip your pets properly.

Use your level 20 pets. You should be able to have up to 2 pets in your party by now. If you don't save up the gold to buy the extra slot in Esior's Haven's plaza from the trainer.
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 7:53 AM Post #7
thinks my sister can get past it all radey and she is looking for a lommara the bug 1s
Darkangel2362
Level 56
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/3/2016 at 10:36 AM Post #8
I don't have enough gold to revive them unfortunately. I might try auto reviving them though, thanks for the solution!

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.