Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > When I go to Fungus Grove I have to face...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Nagini123
Level 66
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/24/2016 at 11:28 AM Post #1
I can't win against Cereth! Even though he keeps on winning, he never seems to go away. Can you help?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 3/24/2016 at 10:01 PM Post #2
Hey, took a look at your pets, and will recommend you to restat/equip your pet's. You should take a look at this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

The main thing to remember is to choose between strength or intelligence. If you add any points to the one, don't add any points to the other. This is because strength adds to physical damage, while intelligence adds to magical damage, and your pet will only use one damage type, so any points added to the stat/damage type that's not used will be wasted.

Likewise, choose a proficiency tree that matches the stat profile you want.

Equipment should also add more to the stat you've chosen, instead of splitting points equally between both/all stats. Relics should also add more damage bonus to the type you're using, instead of splitting between both damage type.

These will make your pets more effective in battles.

Also, if you don't have 2 pets in your party,you should definitely invest in that . You'll need to save up gold and pay the trainer at the plaza. Do missions regularly to get gold and elixirs. And use mend when your pets health is below 75% when you can.
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/25/2016 at 9:27 PM Post #3
Try doing some grinding. It isn't needed if you have good armor and well stated pets, but grinding helped me a lot.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.