Players 2,331 336
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,263,730 1,511
Generated 656,491 13
Captured 1,191,286 59
Bred 6,415,858 1,439
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Interactive Story (WIP)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Angelkitty77
Level 60
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/22/2016 at 10:02 PM Post #1
So, um. .3. I'm not sure where to put this, but Maddiebird said that it should be here, so I'm doing it here. :3 Welcome to my interactive story, where you play as a set character in a set environment. Please refrain from posting here as this will be like an interactive story book. You do not write in the book. A lot of variables will come into play as this is choice based. Like TellTale Games. Lol. So you will need a chart that looks somewhat like this.
| DEX=5+(#)........AGI=5+(#)...|
|_______________________|
|Item:................| Equip:.........|
|Des:................| Des:..............|
|____________|___________|
|Trusted:...........|Status Effect: |
|........................|......................|
|........................|......................|
|____________|___________|

(Wow, this looks like crud. Also, ignore the dots.)
Name: This will come into play in a bit and will be simple to know when this is to be filled out, so don't worry about it.

Health: Some choices will make you lose health, some might take more than others. If it reaches 0, its Game Over and you are going to have to start from the beginning. There might also be choices that will result in an instant Game Over, so choose wisely.

S.I.D.A.: These four stats are set at 5 by default. Some actions will require a certain amount of a certain stat for the action to be successful. You have 3 "points" to plug into any of these stats, but once you have decided on this, you cannot change them. Though there might be some actions that can give you more.

I & E: Along the way you will encounter the choice of picking up items and/or equipping equipment. These items/equipment will help you preform actions that you can't do without them (and there will NOT be a combining system! This is getting too complex as it is.) You can only carry/wear one of each at a time, but luckily these items/equipment can be switched out for other items/equipment as long as those alternative items/equipment are currently in the character's reach. You can also remove your current items/equipment.

Trusted: During the story, there will be some character interactions where you can build up trust or take it away from the character you play as (I'm basically copying this website, lol.) As you have probably guessed, this will be important, but for a different reason. When you earn your first point of trust with a character, write down there name and tally their Trust Points next to their name. If you make good choices the list might build up. If the number somehow becomes negative, write their name and put a - next to the tally. That shouldn't happen, but if it somehow does then, yeah...

Status Effects: There will be choices that will give you a Buff (+) or Debuff (-). I might make it so that some S.E.s cancel each other out, but for now I'm not sure. Write down the Buff and/or Debuff name and it's description.

So one more thing: You are not allowed to go back on a choice or peek ahead. This will be considered "cheating". Ready? Okay!

X3 Now to wait until tomorrow to start playing. Sorry, but MCAS ain't for the tired and its almost 11:00 here. So, tomorrow. >w> I just wanted to get the starting post done today so I didn't have to deal with it later. And just to be extra careful: Do NOT post on this thread. If you have any questions about this, PM me.
Angelkitty77
Level 60
Posted: 3/23/2016 at 6:09 PM Post #2
Nice, we are doing this! :3 Yes!

Page 1

You hatch out of your egg and see that you are in a gray room. You look down and see two royal blue paws in front of you, they move when you move. These paws must be yours. You look up to see a friendly face.

"Welcome to the world, my child," she says with a smile, then leans forward and nuzzles you.

Someone else pads up to you, they look disappointed.

"Its a Blue Core..." he pointed out.

"And they are beautiful," the green Luffox added.

"And weak," the orange one said bitterly.

The green Luffox turns to her mate, "No, they're not. You always base strength off of Core color-"

"Only because its accurate," he interrupted.

She glares at her mate until he decides to leave the room. She turns back to you.. "Don't listen to what your father says. I believe you can do great things," she reassures you with a smile, "even as a peace keeper," she adds. "You were made a Blue Core for a reason, so cherish it."

A few minutes later, the father comes back in, "Honey, they're here."

"Who is?" she asks.

He doesn't answer and just avoids eye contact.

She seems to understand what is happening. She looks at you with a crestfallen expression and slowly goes to touch your forehead with her nose, and everything fades to black.

An unknown amount of time later...

You wake up on a worn mattress, and boy does your neck hurt. In attempt to loosen the muscles, you look down and see your paws. For some reason, they have turned gray and each have two, blue glowing rings around it. You look up and see nothing but a vent panel over your head. A few screws appear to be missing. You look to your right and see a few objects, but from where you are laying at, its hard to tell what they are. Will you get up and look around your room, or will you keep resting on this sorry excuse for a bed?

Rest: Page 2

Explore: Page 3
Angelkitty77
Level 60
Posted: 3/23/2016 at 6:13 PM Post #3
Page 2

You decide to rest a little longer on this smelly mattress, you guess that you're just not motivated enough to move off of it.

The vent panel falls off and hits your head. Ouch! (-10 health)

See what happens when you wait too long?

Proceed to Page 3.
Edited By Angelkitty77 on 3/23/2016 at 6:31 PM.
Angelkitty77
Level 60
Posted: 3/23/2016 at 6:23 PM Post #4
Page 3

You climb off of the worn mattress and scan the room. You see a mirror, a Brittle Bracelet of the Disciple (which adds 1 point to any stat you choose until it is unequipped), and a door that leads out of the room. What will you do?

Examine mirror: Page 4

Open door: Page 5

(Equipping/taking items don't need their own page, its more of a passive action.)
Edited By Angelkitty77 on 3/23/2016 at 6:23 PM.
Angelkitty77
Level 60
Posted: 3/23/2016 at 6:30 PM Post #5
Page 4

You look at the basic rectangular mirror and see your reflection.

You're probably the only thing with color you've seen since you've woken up, unless you cared enough to look at the bracelet just laying on the floor. Though, you are a little curious as to why you are glowing like an LED light bulb, and why you're gray and not royal blue.

Go back to Page 3
Edited By Angelkitty77 on 3/26/2016 at 10:36 AM.
Angelkitty77
Level 60
Posted: 3/23/2016 at 6:38 PM Post #6
Page 5

You pad up to the steel door, you do not see any means of opening it. It seems that you will have to find another way out, or you could wait until it opens by itself.

Wait: Page 6

Find another way: Page ?

I'll have to stop it here for now, since this is where the story can split off. But don't worry, this will continue on tomorrow. :3 I hope you had fun so far, or at least had you hyped for more. ^^

Edit: Sorry about the delay. :^P I was really busy.

Edit 2: >~< Sorry... So much stuff is happening. I didn't have the time to work on this.
Edited By Angelkitty77 on 4/1/2016 at 1:51 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.