Threads: 398
Posted: 3/10/2016 at 9:50 PM Post #31
No, I don't sell copies sorry. D:
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 3/10/2016 at 11:52 PM Post #32
Username: (and preferred short-form if you'd like) UpsidedownSarah, just call me Sarah

Favourite Past avatar: (Post an image or describe the items you use) I have a costume with the peacock dress, peacock wings, and long sweeping dark auburn hair that is my favorite.

Favourite Avatar item: (Write the name or post an image) Wings, any kinds of wings, especially in cool colors or better yet the kind you can control the color.

Why are you interested in joining the club?: I love to design my avatar. I don't claim to be good at it, necessarily, but it is fun to play dress up with my avatar.

By the way, I know this is probably impossible, but I am looking for the Herbalist's Outfit. Not the Herb Collector's Outfit, they are different and the Herbalist's Outfit is rarer. I will pay well for this.
Edited By UpsidedownSarah on 3/11/2016 at 12:00 AM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 6:28 AM Post #33
Aww, thats okay ^-^
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 40
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 9:23 AM Post #34
Welcome Sarah! Thanks for joining our ranks! I too am looking for the Herbalists Outfit! So hard to come across! I battle Koralai often in the hopes of getting it xD
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 9:54 AM Post #35
Official message

Hi Everyone! This is your first official/group message! I'll ping all of you with updates (I wont be annoying) but let me know if you do not want to be pinged :) Or if there are certain activities you do or dont wnt to be pinged for!

I have added a section for polls on the second last post of the thread (ill still be moving posts around as I continue to work on the thread but Ill update this if anything changes). Please take a second to fill it out.

The poll is in regards to setting up an avatar item lending system. Basically, I would use one of the posts on the front of the page to mark down what has been lent (in order to help those who forget, like myself).

Some might be more hesitant on lending items (especially if they are rare and expensive) so I've suggested that we could use some form of collateral (of a similar value) be used when an item is lent out if that what people prefer. Its nothing personal, but it ensures that worst case scenario, the person who lent the item will have something if for some reason a user couldn't return the item or whatever. I don't see that this will be a huge issue but I wanted to be caution.

The lending system is also optional. So maybe one player could lend items, but another wouldn't! And of course, you would never have to lend items that you care too much about! That is understandable :)

Annnnyway, feel free to Pm or ping me with any additional comments on why or why not you would support this!

Also, If polls are annoying or stupid I can stop xD
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 10:06 AM Post #36
Hey thanks for the update! I voted on the poll, but though I should explain my answer here.

I am undecided on whether or not I want to lend items. I really don't have very many.... And none very rare, so I am very proud of the ones I do have. I don't really want to lend an item out because I never know when I will want to use them... Although I love helping people out when I can.

I have been offered items lent to me once or twice, but have declined. My reason is, I might forget to return it... But there is also the fact that I'd like to consider every item in my wardrobe my own. I become kind of attached.. So I would not have anything lent to me, just in case.

I like polls! I love giving my opinions on things :p So I will probably enter all of them aha.. Oh, and good morning!
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 10:11 AM Post #37
LOL This is a great answer thank you! I can totally understand that! I dont particularly like lending items myself (fora ll the same reasons as you), but I would be happy to lend certain rarer items that Im not wearing to you guys for a determined period of time as you are all active and responsible players xD

I personally, would stay on top of borrowed items to ensure each members gets their stuff back :)

Thanks for the feedback :) I really appreciate it ^ ^

Edit: I was gonna start my message with Good Morning (but you never know where people live) xD So good morning to you too ;)
Edited By Fife on 3/11/2016 at 10:12 AM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 10:13 AM Post #38
Well... This is my Dream Avi Outfit(s): Seems I've more than one xD

*I already have the Tropical Shamans Tiara, Ghostly Key [Bloodmoon], Klockwerk Shadow Stalker, & Ice Queen Wings*

||I will be editing this with the items Im looking for ^-^*
Edited By GhostlyFours on 3/13/2016 at 10:46 AM.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 10:55 AM Post #39
I think polls are a great idea. It's a good way to ask for opinions while retaining the option for people to remain anonymous if they want!

I'd also like to clarify why I chose the "yes with collateral" option - I'd really only be concerned about this the first couple of times lending to a player. After one or two successful loans, I'd probably be more trusting of them! :)
Xxthehappyxx
Level 63
Threads: 21
Posted: 3/11/2016 at 1:49 PM Post #40
Hi! I just sent you two items you were looking for. c: (Frostbite Tiara and Robes of Snow)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 54, 55, 56
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.