Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Eggs in the Scale Shop
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Forester
Level 62
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 5:54 PM Post #1
Hello,

What kind of sylesti can you expect to come out of an egg from the scale shop?

Does the quality/breed of the slyesti have any barring on price?

Do these sylesti eggs have mutations or higher stats?

Are these eggs completely random, and you can get a high quality sylesti from a low cost egg and vice versa?

All these questions are to help me decide whether or not I want to risk purchasing one of these eggs. There is nothing that I can find that talks about them, so I thought I would ask the community.

Thanks for answering.
Texaspooky
Level 60
Threads: 29
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 6:18 PM Post #2
Hello! ^^

In the scale shop, all species, excluding the fabled ones and the Puffadores, have a chance to be in one of the eggs. I don't believe the species are rarer depending on the price, for I once purchased an egg for 400 scales and got a Lupora, which is arguably rarer than some of the others. :3 The more scales an egg is worth, the more likely they'll have more gene points, and therefore possibly visible traits. To give an idea, the Lupora I got did not have any visible traits at all, and she was worth 400. Eggs priced at 1,000 will usually be more rewarding, but it's not guaranteed. The eggs are as random as the Sylesties you encounter during battles. So, it's kind of a gamble if you want to buy one. But it's not like it's a bad thing if you don't get the kind of Sylestie you want, because for every egg you nurture to gain scales, there's a *very slight chance you might get an essence to make your own Sylestie. :D

*Emphasis on very. They're really, really rare and hard to get. Once again, it's random and luck based.

Hope this helped!
Edited By Texaspooky on 2/29/2016 at 6:18 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 6:19 PM Post #3
All Scale Shop eggs are 'common' breeds- that is, anything excluding Fabled species and Puffadore.
In terms of what Scale Shop babies can be like...
If you find an egg over 2000 in the shop, it seems it's going to be legendary (6gp)(but maybe still a chance for them not to be? I don't know), but they all, as far as I am aware, have the base species stats, as they count as 'Tamed' pets, like eggs you find in the wild.
You might want to take a look at this thread here, where people have been putting their Scale Shop Legendaries.

Not sure if low priced eggs can be legendaries or not, though. Might be that they can be but with much lower chance. It's being speculated in that thread that eggs over 1000 scales up to about 2000 might be epics/more likely to be epics, but I don't think there's any confirmation tests on that just yet.
Edited By Scathreoite on 2/29/2016 at 6:21 PM.
Forester
Level 62
Threads: 24
Posted: 2/29/2016 at 6:34 PM Post #4
Thank you both for responding. Your answers were great and very helpful. Thanks again.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.