Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:17 PM Post #1
*Not done with all of the art work and whatnot yet and will be adding *

You and your sylesti stumble through the blistering wind and snow, hopelessly lost in the blinding blizzard. You hear a gentle howl behind you being carried by the wind. As you turn towards the sound you see the warm glow of a lantern. But you cannot make out the sylesti behind it. Nevertheless you follow the warm glow until it disappears, and replaced by a much brighter light. After a moment you can make out the framework of a cabin at the foot of a towering mountain. You and you sylesti quickly trudge through the thickening snow. As you reach the door you can feel the warmth from a warm fire and a delightful smell tickles your nose.
Before you can even knock the door flies open and an overly excited Vulnyx greets you.

Hello there!!! My name is Lexi!! Whats yours?! Oh never mind that just make yourself at home!!! We are so happy you got out of the storm!! A calmer looking Puff pads over shaking her head.
Lexi please calm down and take a breath between your words . Lexi smiles Sorry about that... I get really enthusiastic about things. The puff smiles gently as Lexi pads off behind a large Wooden counter. Sorry about that, We don't get many visitors. So what is your name Dear?. You take a moment to introduce you and your sylesti. Well it is a pleasure to meet you Dear, We are glad to have you here at the Sled Team Shack, Oh where are my manners, I am Grace by the way.. You take a moment to glance around for the first time. To your left there is a large wooden counter that seems to be made from one large tree. You suddenly catch a lovely aroma coming from behind the counter. You can see steam wafting from neatly placed pots and pans that are scattered about several stove tops. Directly in front of you there is a massive arched doorway that is only dimly lit. You can just barely make out the outline of a stable door. To your left is a large living space scattered with pillows and blankets, as well as other places to sit. You see several young sylesties playing about the floor and a few sleeping on the hearth of the dark stone fireplace. In fact the entire wall on that far side of the room is made of that dark stone. Grace smiles warmly Well make yourself at home dear, and dont be shy, go have a look around the place.

The Bear Claw Bar
The Pine Stables
The Sled Team Barn
The Slate Litter Beds
The Log Book
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/7/2016 at 6:55 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:18 PM Post #2
The Bear Claw Bar
(Question center)
You walk up to the bar drawn in by the sweet aroma. you sit down and think about what may be cooking in the pots. suddenly Lexi Leaps up from behind the bar.

Hiya!!! Hows it going?! I am here to answer any of your questions, and also on the 7th of every month I will host a game Right here at the Bar!!Oh speaking of the Bar I love to cook, and I will gladly give you recipes for sweet treats, and again if you have questions just ask. She paused for a moment ant caught her breath but her expression stayed as lively and happy as everOh and I can send you an invitation when the game starts if you would like, but first I should explain it. Okay so I will have cooked five pots that each describe a lovely Adoptable, a Pure Bred Winter Pine Griff, or a mystery pet. and maybe latter if the sled team pups are a big hit they might get a pot too. So how it works is everyone will get to smell and see what is in the pots, and you can read the recipe, if I remember what it is, and based on that you will bid on any pot you want, but you have to ping someone outside of the thread when you bid. but its just all sorts of community fun!! all of the money gained from this game will be put directly back into the stables.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/7/2016 at 7:36 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:18 PM Post #3
The Pine Stables
You and your sylesti walk through the dim archway into the stable. Suddenly the lights flicker on and a extremely small puffadore pads out from the straw yawning as he makes his way to you.
Sorry the lights were off I fell asleep a little while earlier, My name is Pen by the way, and sorry if I seem a little grumpy dealing with Pure Bred Winter Pine Griffs is not a very lovely job. Although he did see to have a rather short attitude overall he seemed like a nice pup.

All of the Griffs have been shipped south for the winter and should be making their way back for the spring soon... if we did not ship them off I don't know what I would do... the colder it gets the more grouchy and snappy they get with me. Oh I should probably explain what I do here. He leaps up onto a tall barrel and yawns. I am incharge of a breeding project for these stubborn knotheads. if you are interested in the end result I can send you some information this spring when they return, just leave me your information and i can put it in the Log Book.HE yawns and thinks tilting his head to the side

Also we do sell the ones we are not interested in keeping at a fairly simple fee of 3,000 He pauses for a moment and smirks.but if you have a trade to propose I'm sure we can work something out, when we have some up I will post their links so you can check them out for yourself
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/7/2016 at 7:44 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:18 PM Post #4
The Sled Team Barn
As you walk past the stalls of the stables towards a wooden door. as you open the door you come into a large barn area. you glance around the dimly lit barn but you do not see much and all you or your sylesti can hear is the howling wind outside. suddenly a voice cuts through the silence. Hello I'm glad you made it the rest of the way back.
the vibrent nixi sets down a now cold lantern and presses a button turning on the glass jar lights that lit the barn. as you get a better look you see a bulletin board studded with images of nixis.I am Rachel By the way I am the head of the sled team here.... well was.. She paused and glanced through the empty barn. there was a bad storm a few years back worse than this one and our lead straps broke loose after we were tossed down the side of a cliff.. when I came too everyone was gone and the sled was shattered. But I made my way back here and Katelynn had made it back but she was on bed rest. She looked at the board. this was the team... there were eight of us. and i have gone out every night and most of the day to look for them If you are interested in making your own sled team please let me know it would be really cool if we could have a few teams again and we can have races if you are interested please let me know and I will put it in the log book!!

The bulletin board
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/29/2016 at 7:23 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:19 PM Post #5
The Slate Litter Beds
(Adoptable Art Work)
As you walk to the fire place you notice a young lupora looking over a large basket lined with blankets and a pillow placed neatly at its center. The lupora smiles sweetly " so you may have already spoke my sister Grace, I am Amaya. We are incharge of the adoption of the litters we have here at the stables. they may be a litter of muts like Grace an I were, but they are all special some" she looks down in the basket where two cute pups play. We found these two in the storm. you could adopt one if you would like. All you must do is give them a name

Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/29/2016 at 6:44 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/27/2016 at 11:19 PM Post #6
The Log Book
Nothing ATM
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/29/2016 at 6:45 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:35 AM Post #7
just in case
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/28/2016 at 12:45 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:36 AM Post #8
just for extra
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:36 AM Post #9
probably too may
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/28/2016 at 12:37 AM Post #10
Will most likely be used for pointless pictures that are just cute
it has already begun....
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 2/29/2016 at 7:24 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.