Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > The Most Simple Guide To Breeding Visibl...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cancerian
Level 49
Threads: 60
Posted: 2/25/2016 at 3:07 PM Post #1
Okay, I'm just gonna jump right into this. No one has yet to explain this in simple terms with a simple chart so let's take a wack at it.

There are two types of traits, carried and visible. Visible traits are seen and carried traits are in the sylesti's DNA giving it the possibility to pass it on to it's offspring. So how do you make sure that a baby gets a visible? Here's a simple chart.

V stands for Visible and C stands for Carried.

V + V = 100% chance of V (The baby will ALWAYS have a visible if both parents have a visible in the samle slot (G1, G2, G3, M1, M2, M3.)

C + C = 25% chance of nothing, 50% chance of C, and 25% chance of V

V + C = 50% chance of V and 50% chance of C

V + nothing = 100% C (The baby will ALWAYS have a carried if one parent has a visible in any slot (G1, G2, G3, M1, M2, M3.)

C + nothing = 50% chance of C and 50% chance of nothing

So now that you see that chart REMEMBER. If you want the baby to have a visible G2, then both parents must have visible in G2! The slots match together so if you have a parent with a V in G1 and the other a V in G3, then the baby will have two C traits in G1 and G3, not a visible in one. They must match up to work!

Now let's say you want your SYLVORPA baby to have FAIRY CROWN. Then both parents must have fairy crown V in M3 for it have it indefinitely, or C and C or V and C for there to be a chance. There's another way to get traits, however.

The ABC rule, yep ABC. Each trait represents a letter (you'll see this in the generator). You'll see that fairy crown is the lowest letter in the slot, I, which means it is the least dominating trait.

So remember throughout this A is greater than B which is greater than C which is greater than D, and so on.

Female Sylvorpa is pink Male Sylvorpa is blue Baby Sylvorpa is dark purple
Gender doesn't matter, but I'm doing this to show you the breeding process.

Has visible fairy crown (II) in slot M1 + Has visible naga helmet (CC) in slot M1. =

Baby has visible naga helmet (CI) in slot M1.

See what happened? The two genes combined, the pure II and CC became CI! That's because (CC) naga helmet was higher and greater than (II) fairy crown. Now it's a mixed gene with visible naga helmet!

That's my simple guide to breeding, hope I helped!
Edited By Cancerian on 2/25/2016 at 3:08 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.