Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Best place to find eggs?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Frailty
Level 60
Threads: 6
Posted: 2/23/2016 at 7:44 PM Post #1
Where is the best place to find eggs? Or pets that you don't have to catch? Just in curiosity
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 2/23/2016 at 8:26 PM Post #2
I'm not sure if you mean for this to be a discussion or a question-answer type thing, so I'm going to assume it's the latter ^^;; Sorry if you know all this stuff already - not sure how much exploring you've done around the site.

You can find nests in the wild while you explore, but they're not all that common. In Astryl's Vale, they show up in spots where chests and crates usually are. In the earlier zones, it's totally random - you can also find hatchlings randomly that way. Pets you find this way are usually uncommon or rare.

The most reliable place to find random eggs is the Scale Shop - but I think you're familiar with that already? I think I saw you in the Legendary Scale Shop Eggs thread ^-^ The more expensive the egg, the more traits. There are also puffadore and ny'vene shops in Ethernia, same basic principle. These cost gold for eggs, badges (for puffs) or arena marks (for venes) for hatchlings.

Otherwise, if you're looking to buy specific pets, there's always the advanced search. You can find anything there! It's lots of fun to play around with, even if you're not looking to buy anything. :)

I hope that's the answer you were looking for! Feel free to let me know if you've got more questions. :)
/end of novel-length explanation lol
Frailty
Level 60
Posted: 2/23/2016 at 8:31 PM Post #3
Lol, yeah, sorry! It is a bit confusing. I meant it as a place to discuss where everyone finds the most eggs, personally, and where the official place is. Mostly on the map, but yeah, the legendary shop is pretty cool! I'm at 800 scales, at the moment... Agh

Would this go in a different forum? I figured the discussion would be the best place to put it. But I mean, I am new, so maybe not? I haven't quite got the feel for the forums get XD
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 2/23/2016 at 8:40 PM Post #4
Ah, I see! I should have guessed from the fact that you put it in the discussion forum, but it's hard to tell sometimes ^^;; So sorry for spewing info at you XD

I tend to get the most tamed eggs from the scale shop myself. I nurture a lot so it's nice to spend the scales on something! Otherwise most of my eggs come from breeding...and I imagine many other players would say the same :)

I think you're fine to put it here, since you meant for it to be a discussion ^-^ The forum categories can be a little fluid sometimes. And an admin can always move the thread if they think it's better somewhere else :)
Edited By Rixva on 2/23/2016 at 8:41 PM.
Frailty
Level 60
Posted: 2/23/2016 at 8:47 PM Post #5
Ah! Kk! Well, some of the information you gave me was new to me, so its all good! Plus, I don't mind when people post info for me. More than likely, I've forgotten (my memory is rubbish) so its good to have refreshers!

And yeah, its kinda a slow process for me to nurture eggs, as I'm always on mobile... But I still do a bit. That's how I've gotten what I have XD
I still need a thousand more, though... Haha

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.