Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > How to Defeat Cereth?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Dreamy4567
Level 33
Threads: 10
Posted: 1/29/2016 at 10:21 AM Post #1
I've been battling Cereth over and over and can't defeat him. Any tips?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/29/2016 at 11:16 AM Post #2
I took a look at your pets, and will recommend you to read this guide on how to better assign level up/proficiency points and equip your pets: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

In short, choose either strength or intelligence. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other. Likewise, use equipment that adds more points to the stat you've chosen, instead of those that split points equally between the two/across all stats. If you choose strength, use relics that give physical bonus, if intelligence use those with magical bonus. Choose a proficiency tree that matches the stat profile you've chosen.

As much as possible, try to upgrade their equipment.

It's been a long time since I played that area, but do you have a lower zone to explore? If you do, you can fight in the lower zone to get full mana and health before starting the boss battle. If not, if even with all the reassignment of points, you still can't win the battle (which shouldn't be the case), you can send your pets on missions to level up a bit more.
Dreamy4567
Level 33
Threads: 10
Posted: 1/29/2016 at 12:39 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=32897&page=1#2
Author: Wonderfulwander
Time Posted: 1/29/2016 at 11:16 AM
I took a look at your pets, and will recommend you to read this guide on how to better assign level up/proficiency points and equip your pets: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

In short, choose either strength or intelligence. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other. Likewise, use equipment that adds more points to the stat you've chosen, instead of those that split points equally between the two/across all stats. If you choose strength, use relics that give physical bonus, if intelligence use those with magical bonus. Choose a proficiency tree that matches the stat profile you've chosen.

It's been a long time since I played that area, but do you have a lower zone to explore? If you do, you can fight in the lower zone to get full mana and health before starting the boss battle. If not, if even with all the reassignment of points, you still can't win the battle (which shouldn't be the case), you can send your pets on missions to level up a bit more.

Thank you! I have noted that. I'm still figuring out how to do this game
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 9:21 PM Post #4
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=32897&page=1#2
Author: Wonderfulwander
Time Posted: 1/29/2016 at 11:16 AM

Yeah I tried that and it worked really well for me!
Daimondai13
Level 45
Guardian
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/12/2016 at 3:17 PM Post #5
I've been having problems w/ him too. Is there anywhere I can go to get my team evaluated? I don't want to pester anyone by asking.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/12/2016 at 6:47 PM Post #6
I can help!
Don't worry about pestering, we all post on our own time. ^^

Is your team Mirage and Kiri?
I'll assume they are.

I'd follow Wonder's advice. It looks like both your pets have their stats spread across, which doesn't unlock their best attacking potential.

Make your first pet a tank-ish pet. I see Mirage has more HP. In proficiency points, add *only* HP (hover over a square to find out what stat it'll raise). In Level ups, you should probably add half HP and half agility.

Make your second pet an attacker, either in strength or intelligence. In proficiency points, add only strength (3 pts of strength) or intelligence (3 pts of int). In level ups, add all into whatever you pick, whether its str or int.

For equipment, try to get lvl15 items, or blue-purple items. More importantly, try and get items that match, items that raise the same stat.
For Mirage/whatever your tank is, find items that boost either agility. For Kiri, find items that boost either strength or intelligence (whichever you make your pet, don't split between strength or intelligence).

Let me know if you still need help! Make sure to ping me (via the @ button on the lower right side of my post) so I can follow up. ^^
Daimondai13
Level 45
Guardian
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/13/2016 at 8:27 AM Post #7
Thank you! I really appreciate the help!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 7/13/2016 at 5:19 PM Post #8
No problem!
If you have any other issues, don't hesitate to send me a PM or a ping. ^^

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.