Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Rabbit's B'day Party!!! - Everyo...
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 52, 53, 54 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 71
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:51 AM Post #1
Hey!! ^O^

Well, yeah, it's gonna be my birthday at the end of Jan. So i'm throwing a birthday party to celebrate! :D Everyone is invited to come join in the fun. There will be games, prizes and looooooots of (virtual) cake!!!

I only really thought of this like... this week, but i did want to do some games for my 1st sylestianniversary which didn't happen cause' i was busy. So i do have prizes i've been stocking up o3o

Prizes and number of prizes will depend on number of people joining, so i'd like to see if there is any interest first by putting this thread up here for 2 days. Please ping me if you're interested in joining the party and i'll add ya to the list!

Games planned are:
- Pick a door
- Word Scramble
- Raffle
- Use the clues
- Cake wars .. (the same thing as the Sea Wars/ Plant Wars games held by the admins) ENDED
- Pet Design Contest
- Costume Design Contest (for me :P)
- Guess the Silhouette

They will all have their own post and will start and end at different times. Details, rules and how to's will be explained later when the games start. You can enter in all, or just some, whatever you feel like :)

Rules:
- No rudeness, be nice.
- No critisizm towards anyone here please, or anything negative and mean.
- No whingeing if you don't like the decisions i make.
- Please don't complain about the prizes, it's ok if you don't like them, they are yours to keep/sell/giveaway/release/smash/whatever XD
- Ping me with every post, or you may very well be ignored.

i'll add more if anything pops up, do feel free to ask me for any clarifications though. If anything is bothering here, please PM me privately so i can solve it whether it be with another play or myself.

I'm mainly just getting this done so i can see how many people i'm preparing for.
That said, you can join at any time before the individual games end, just join whatever you like unless the post for the game says "No more new players".

The party starts officially on the 16th at whatever time i get on :D I can't waittt! Yayyyyy!!!! This'll end on the 30th to give me time to pick winners and hand out prizes.

Hope you read everything :PP and didn't just skip to the end,cause it's all quite necessary to the smooth running of this party. Thank you!

THE PARTY HAS ENDED
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/30/2016 at 12:46 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:52 AM Post #2
You may now post!

Lemme know if ya wanna be on the ping list for when games start/end or any other updates.

Pinglist:
Cooldude356, GhostlyFours, Toxxicangel, Kalores, Apolloandyami, Aliciahou, Kayhoo22, Silverstream616, Avamarie, Fiery, SpaceElf1, Sunshine5975aj, Swirl, Gingerpaw, Alchemy, Addereye, sapphire453, Edmewolf, Varyntha, Ichigoxberry, Hopp78910, Mysticrayne, Tesalyne, Seagold, JustTopaz
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/25/2016 at 12:01 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:52 AM Post #3
FINISHED

Cake Wars

Sign-ups:
Cooldude356, Kalores, Pheonixpharaoh, SpaceElf1, Sunshine5975aj, Addereye, Avamarie, Edmewolf, Kayhoo22, Mysticrayne, Ichigoxberry

Begins: 19th Jan 12:00am Sylestia time
You must have let me know you want to join in before 11:50pm. Any requests after that time will not be counted.

Rules
- Please don't complain about the prizes, there is also a chance the other team may find a few more than you guys but that's just kinda luck. So be a good sport :D
- Please respond asap when it is your turn, it's not nice to keep everyone waiting.
- If you didn't quite make it to join this round please don't get upset, i might do one of these again sometime later :)
- Let me know if you are going to leave early.
- No complaining about what you uncover

Cake Wars is pretty much sea wars or plant wars for those who have been around for a while and might know.

Please read the following if you are not familiar with how this works.

Basically there are two teams - Team Vanilla and Team Chocolate - I'll be using a randomizer to choose the teams. Once you decide to play, you'd want to make sure you will be stay for the whole round. This can be up to 2 hours or more i think, from past experience with sea/plant wars. If something does happen and you need to leave, just lemme know with a ping. It is totally alright :) So don't worry. I might do a ping to everyone on the ping list to ask if there is anyone that wants to take their place if this happens.

Once the teams are decided, i will post them so you know who is on your team. I'll also randomize which team gets to pick first. All the players will take turns picking uncovered tiles (depending on number of people joining, you might get to pick 1/2/3/4 at a time). If team chocolate goes first, 1st person for that team will choose. Then I will reveal what they find, after that the 1st person of team vanilla will go, and i will reveal again, then 2nd person in team choco, reveal, 2nd person in team vanilla, reveal...etc.. I'll guide ya guys through it anyways, i'll ping you when it's your turn.

The playing field will look like this:

Underneath tiles there are blanks, trip-ups (like skip next turn) and prizes. The prizes that each player finds will apply to every member of the team. E.g if bob is on team chocolate and just found 20k gold, every single player on his team will receive 10k including him.

Just wanted to get this done fast so everyone has time to join, so it probably sounds a little on the rushed side, sorry about that. Feel free to ask questions!

You have until Jan 18th 11:50pm to join or change your mind ^-^
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/19/2016 at 5:19 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:52 AM Post #4
Design A Pet

The theme is....... *drum roll!*..............

FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR!!

You will be designing a pet, of any species, with any number of vis traits you would like based on your favourite ice-cream flavour.

Rules
- No copying other people's designs
- No arguing or complaining about another's design being similar to yours, it happens when you both happen to choose the same flavour.
- Be polite and there is to be no critisizm of another's design. If it's not something complimenting don't say it.
- Please make your image size 250.
- Only one design per person.

The top 3 designs picked by me will be awarded prizes.

You design must be submitted by the 30th Jan 11:59pm. Until then, feel free to update you designs if you come up with a better one, just lemme know so i can update your entry.

Entries:
SpaceElf1 - Ben & Jerry's Black & Tan Ice Cream Zolnixi

GhostlyFours - Chocnilla Caramel Swirl with a Cherry on top

Sunshine5975aj - Peppermint Bark

Sapphire453 - Vanilla Chocolate Swirl

Mysticrayne - Chocolate Malted Crunch

Hizkoh - Peanut Butter Tracks

Ichigoxberry - Party Cake Ice Cream

Alchemy - Java Chip Ice Cream Zolnixi

Swirl - Red Velvet Ice Cream

Toxxicangel - Neapolitan ice cream

Apolloandyami - Neapolitan ice cream

Pheonixpharoh - Mint chip

Varyntha - Peanutbutter Cup Ice Cream Lunemara

Avamarie - Dulce de Leche ice cream

Tesalyne - Raspberry Chocolate

Evilmaracas - Ben & Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio

Kayhoo22 - Strawberry Swirl Lupora

Creepyfish - Marble Cream Cheese Brownie

JustTopaz - Caramel Swirl
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/28/2016 at 8:12 PM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:52 AM Post #5
Design A Costume

Yup! You will be designing an avi outfit with the theme of ... SPRING!

There will be 3 winners. I may or may not wear the outfits of second place and third place but i will definitely be wearing the first place's design. I really will be wearing these designs so please keep this in mind when entering this. If you don't want your design to be worn by me don't enter it.

You can make it cute, cool, pretty, elegant, scary, whatever :) Feel free to use the male base because i know some male versions of things look better... just don't actually make me look like a guy ^^; Also feel free to change the hair colour and eye colour, i don't mind at all. Really, just do whatever it takes to make me look good XDD

Rules
- No copying other people's designs
- Must follow the theme of spring.
- You may only use things that i actually own which are all shown below.
- You may only use styles (hair, eyes, ears, etc) that don't need to be bought with diamonds.

- No arguing or complaining about another's design being similar to yours.
- Be polite and there is to be no critisizm of another's design. If it's not something complimenting don't say it.
- Only one design per person.
- Ping me!

The top 3 designs picked by me will be awarded prizes.

This is everything i own that you can work with: *some are screenclippings from the wardrobe so if something is greyed out i don't actually own it*

You design must be submitted by the 30th Jan 11:59pm. Until then, feel free to update you designs if you come up with a better one, just lemme know so i can update your entry.

Entries:
Apolloandyami

Swirl

Mysticrayne

Toxxicangel

SpaceElf1

Varyntha

Avamarie

Seagold

Kayhoo22

Addereye

Tesalyne

Fiery

Creepyfish
Edited By Rabbitaka on 2/3/2016 at 9:36 PM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:52 AM Post #6
Pick-A-Door - Sign ups Closed

This is a game where you will need to be on at certain times to play but it is much much more open than the Cake Wars so hopefully more people can join :)

The way this game works is, there will be 4 rounds. Each round there will be 4 doors for you to choose from, you may only pick one. 2 of those doors will let you move onto the next round, the other 2 will contain a prize and your journey ends there. In order to proceed to the next round, you must pick the correct door. The only person that knows what's behind each door is me.

As each round progresses, the prizes you find become better :) The very last round - round 4, if you make it that is, will have a prize behind every door and they will be, IMO, the best prizes (but all the prizes are pretty good ^-^)

There is a certain time period for each round, you must post the door you choose for that round within that time period. If you just miss it even by a minute, i'm sorry but you'll have to just accept it ^^;

I will announce who can move on after each round and who will be given a prize (for anyone who finds this confusing, basically when you get a prize you must stop, even if it's only round 1. If you don't get a prize you may proceed. Everyone will eventually get a prize, just from different rounds.)

Rules
- You may only pick 1 door per round.
- No arguing or complaining about the prize you get or the decisions i make, if your journey has ended it has ended, if you didn't post in time your post doesn't count.
- If you picked a door that let you move onto the next round but you didn't pick anything, then you will get a prize from the last round you played in. So you will still get a prize don't worry, just maybe not as
- Ping Me!! you really need to ping me for this please so i know who picked what.

You must make it for round 1 to join this game, you will not be able to join after round 1 ends.

The times for each round is as follows: (all sylestia times)
Round 1
Starts: Jan 24th 7am
Ends: Jan 24th 7pm

Round 2
Starts: Jan 24th 8:30 pm
Ends: Jan 25th 11:30 am

Round 3
Starts: Jan 25th 11:40 am
Ends: Jan 25th 1:40 pm

Round 4
Starts: Jan 25th 1:50 am
Ends: Jan 26th 8 am

I will be pinging the people that joined at the end of each round to let you know how you went.

Hopefully i didn't get the times all muddled up, it's a little confusing for me cause' i'm trying to match it with my time :P Feel free to lemme know if i made a mistake :)

Hope you have fun! And i'm very sorry for those that can't join due to the times... i'm sowwy! >o<
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/26/2016 at 4:25 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:53 AM Post #7
Raffle Time!!

This starts now and ends on the 30th at 11:59pm.

- You start with 10 free tickets, you can put them on the pets however you like. All on one pet, one each on 5 pets, split between 2... etc

- You may purchase extra tickets for 2k each. Purchased tickets will only count after you accept cod.

- You can't change your mind after placing down your tickets.

- Ping me

The winners for each pet will be randomized.

Eggs are hatched!! So if ya wanna see the pets just click to go to their profile... sorry, i couldn't really be bothered updating this post with all the images ^^;

The pets:
1. High-Stat Griffi

Health: 1,579
Mana: 116
Strength: 76 (75)
Intelligence: 92 (91)
Dexterity: 98 (97)
Agility: 76 (75)

Tickets:
Tesalyne x5
Mysticrayne x5
Varyntha x2
Silverstream616 x10
Evilmaracas x10
Fiery x10

Tickets:
Ichigoxberry x10
Toxxicangel x5
Avamarie x3

Tickets:
Toxxicangel x5
JustTopaz x2
Colonelhazard x2
Avamarie x2

Tickets:
Ghostlyfours x10
Kayhoo22 x4

Tickets:
Ghostlyfours x10
Aliciahou x20

Tickets:
Mysticrayne x5
Avamarie x2

Tickets:
Ichigoxberry x10
JustTopaz x2
Varyntha x1

Tickets:
JustTopaz x2
Ichigoxberry x10
Creepyfish x10

Tickets:
Kayhoo22 x1
JustTopaz x2
Ichigoxberry x10
Colonelhazard x5

Tickets:
Addereye x10
kayhoo22 x1
Evilmaracas x5

Tickets:
Hopp78910 x2

Tickets:
Hopp78910 x2
JustTopaz x2

Tickets:
Hopp78910 x2

Tickets:
Varyntha x1

Tickets:

Tickets:
Hopp78910 x2
Avamarie x2

Tickets:
Colonelhazard x1
Aliciahou x5

Tickets:
Colonelhazard x1

Tickets:
Hopp78910 x2
Varyntha x3

Tickets:
Alchemy x5
Tesalyne x5
JustTopaz x2
Avamarie x1
Seagold x10

Tickets:
Alchemy x5
Tesalyne x5
SpaceElf1 x10
Sapphire453 x10
Kayhoo22 x1
JustTopaz x2
Varyntha x1
Ichigoxberry x10
xxinfinitystaryxx x10

Tickets:
Kayhoo22 x3

Tickets:
Colonelhazard x1
Evilmaracas x5

Tickets:
Varyntha x2
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/30/2016 at 12:41 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:53 AM Post #8
Use The Clues - (now combined with the silhouette game

You have to guess what is trying to be described in each image. They are all related to sylestia.
The clues you are given are the number of words the answer is and the silhouettes.

You can not ask me any questions about them.. obviously XD

YOU MUST PM ME THE ANSWERS!!! DO NOT POST THEM HERE ON THE THREAD. That ruins it for the people who have not yet been able to attempt it themselves, also wastes all my hardwork to make these.

The prize for each one you get correct is 5k :)

Ends at the same time as all the other games, on the 30th :P

Here they are!

First set of clues:

Second set of clues:

Third set of clues:

Fourth set of clues:

Fifth set of clues:
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/29/2016 at 9:59 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:53 AM Post #9
Word Scramble

YOU MUST PM ME THE ANSWERS!! Do not post them here!!!!!!!

It's pretty self explanatory, just try to unscramble these scrambled words. They aren't related to sylestia and are kinda random XD

There may be more possibilities than the answer, but i'm gonna have to say that you really gotta get the answer for it to count as a correct answer.

You can't ask me any questions for this one either xD .. unless it's about something not related to the words.

The prize is 2k gold per correct answer :)

First word:

Second word:

Third word:

Fourth word:

Fifth word:

Sixth word:

Seventh word:

Eighth word:

Ninth word:

Tenth word:

Tenth word:

Eleventh word:

Twelfth word:

Thirteenth word:
Edited By Rabbitaka on 1/29/2016 at 10:11 AM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/14/2016 at 4:53 AM Post #10
reserved
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 52, 53, 54
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.