Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Fairy's Griffi and Ryori Hoard!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 5:52 PM Post #1
Hello everyone!

I've been thinking for a little while, I love griffis, and I know some other people love them too, right? (I asked this during the festival) And I thought of making a thread, for Griffis and Ryoris! This thread can have both Griffi and Ryori contests and giveaways, just for you!

There will be 3 posts that I am going to create, aside from this one, which is who wants to be pinged when a new contest/giveaway comes up. They will be Griffi Contests, Ryori Contests and Contest winners and contributors

Make sure you stay tuned for more!

Ping List for Future Events:
Mysticrayne
Dunno

List for Offspring:
Dunno
Edited By Thenightfury on 1/29/2016 at 10:25 PM.
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 6:06 PM Post #2
Griffi Contests!

This is where all of the Griffi Related Contests and Giveaways will be held. Each will have a date on when it was added to the list.

~~~~~

Date:13/1/16
Starburst and Starlily

Starburst and Starlily are two little griffi, and they are looking to be a breeding pair!
Aim: To get Starburst and Starlily to be a perfect breeding pair. This is a Giveaway.

To get Starburst and Starlily perfect, I will be needing a few items. This includes 6 Pet Dyes, 2 Greater Genetic Mutators and a Philter of Gender Swapping. Most of these are for Starlily.

Prizes: An offspring of the pair of them.

Contest Description: To win prizes, you must submit any one of the items listed above. When you submit one item, you will get one pet. If you submit 2 items, you get two pets. When the two are in perfect condition, the offsprings will be 'released' to the helpers.

If you do not have any items to submit, you can put your name down for an offspring. When all of the items have been collected, and the pets have been released, the helpers will get first pick. After all of the helpers have been given the correct number of pets, they will be given to the non-helpers.

If you want your pet to have extra stats and things, you will need to send them to me. I will record that you have sent them and that you want your male/female offspring to have that philter used on it. You do get to choose your preferred gender for your offspring.

With no more to say, here are the fabulous two, at the end position:

I was looking through the forum, and noticed the post on the Imperial Peacock, and read that the Peacock mutations were 'restricted'. Can you mutate a pet to have these items? If not, I will choose the mutation of 'Astral Wings', which also looks pretty good.

They will of course, need a bit of work...
Edited By Thenightfury on 1/16/2016 at 5:24 PM.
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 6:12 PM Post #3
Ryori Contests!

Date:14/1/16

Name the two Ryori & Make them both!

I have these two pets I will be making (the next contest) and I really want to name them. They will be displayed as their finished forms, after they have been fixed up.

The female has Carried Rose Markings and Visible Glimmering Jewels, and the male has Carried Star Runes and Visible Glimmering Jewels. The Glimmering Jewels is a guaranteed trait, the Rose Markings and Star Runes may come up. If you are extremely lucky, you may get a pet with all 3 traits, which I think looks amazing (The first one I see with all 3 will most probably be mine, cause I love the look of it)If you want to see the traits that will be coming up, jut tell me. I'll send it to someone who can test a pet if you want to know it's vis/carries

Prizes: A 1-3vis pet from these two per item you provide. e.g., 1 Lesser Pet Dye gets you one pet. If you provide 2-3 items, and you don't want 2-3 offsprings, you can option for a 2-3vis pet. Names will also get an offspring.

Requirements:
13 Pet Dyes. Can be Lesser or Greater.
2 Greater Genetic Mutators.
You can only submit one name per pet. If you name both pets, specify each name to the gender. This rule may change later.

Here's what the 3 vis pet will look like if I can manage it:

Edited By Thenightfury on 1/13/2016 at 6:26 PM.
Monto
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 7:25 PM Post #4
can I give you lesser pet dye
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 1/13/2016 at 5:30 AM Post #5
Contest winners/contributers!

Starburst and Starlily:

~Monto - 1 Lesser Pet Dye - 1 Offspring from Staburst and Starlily
~Wildflower2020 - 1 Lesser Pet Dye (Offer Pending)
~Trixxy - 1 Lesser Pet Dye (Offer Pending)
Edited By Thenightfury on 1/22/2016 at 10:36 PM.
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 1/13/2016 at 5:32 AM Post #6
That would be very much appreciated! Just send it over, and you'll be added to the list for the baby.
Wildflower2020
Level 34
Threads: 10
Posted: 1/21/2016 at 3:10 PM Post #7
I can give you 1 lesser pet dye
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 1/21/2016 at 3:30 PM Post #8
Ping list for future events

Ryori Names

female: Jeweled Rose

male: Jeweled Star
Edited By Mysticrayne on 1/21/2016 at 3:30 PM.
Trixxy
Level 35
The Majestic
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/22/2016 at 8:30 PM Post #9
The boy should be "Sapphire E" and the girl, "Garnet E." My reason? A stary night sky is midnight blue like a sapphire, and garnets are red like roses. The E stands for Emerald, since the glimmering jewels are green as emeralds. It also gives them the same last name, cause they are mated. Or, will be.

I'm donating a lesser pet dye, should I just COD it over?
Thenightfury
Level 63
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 1/22/2016 at 10:32 PM Post #10
@Wildflower2020

That would be perfect! Just CoD it over, and I'll put you down on the list for a hatchling :)

@Mysticrayne

I'll add you to the ping list :) And thank you for the names, I'll write them down :)

@Trixxy

Thanks for the names! And yup, CoD it over and I'll add you to the names :)

Sorry for the late reply, I was away on a holiday for a little bit :)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.