Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Lots of Questions!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Hanny
Level 19
Threads: 17
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 6:55 PM Post #1
Hi! I am new and of course I have LOTS of questions. Well here I go!

1. How do you level up?
2. How do you get cool clothes?
3. How do u age sylestis?
4. How do u get pets?
5. Not really a question but, I want to know more about forums
6. How do you get money?
7. How do you get friends?
8. How do you get diamonds?
7. How do you get trait points?

Well that's all. Thank you all that answer my questions!!
Edited By Hanny on 1/12/2016 at 7:29 PM.
Hanny
Level 19
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 7:33 PM Post #2
please help me
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 39
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 7:53 PM Post #3
1. How do you level up?
Your account's level matches the level of your highest level Sylesti. So for example, if you had a level 25 Sylesti, your account would be level 25. You can level up your Sylesti by fighting creatures in the Exploration Map, Pokemon style. Explore>World Map>Region>Area>Press Explore Area
It will take time. You can get clothing from exploring the map, but many players get their avi items (avatar items) from the Trade Broker. Trade>Trade Broker (I don't recommend trade broker until you are at least level 30, because its quite expensive)
Sylesti age on their own, day by day.
4. How do u get pets?
You can buy them with advanced search. Advanced Search>Pets>Sale: Yes>Buy, and once you're level 60 you can start breeding.
Forums is a big place. It's Sylestia's social interaction board. You can talk to other players, make threads, and play games and stuff like that. Important news and announcements are also on Forums so it's good to check once in a while.
6. How do you get money?
At the start, I gained money through missions (Explore>World Map>Region>Town>Barracks) and fighting creatures in the Exploration Map (Explore>World Map>Region>Area>Press Explore Area)
You socially interact on forums, and you can add friends on their profile. (But don't go around adding randomly)

Players can buy diamonds with real world money. If you can't spend real money, you can buy it on Currency Exchange. Trade>Currency Exchange.

I recommend following Jinxie's Instructions. Hope this answered your questions.
Hanny
Level 19
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 7:55 PM Post #4
Ok thanks!!
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 39
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 7:56 PM Post #5
Yeah no problem. Don't be afraid to ask me anything else :3

Fiery
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/11/2016 at 8:17 PM Post #6
Fiery answered your questions really well.

I'll just add on that you can help your pets age faster. Nurturing an egg (5 nurtures add an hour), viewing a hatchling (2 page views add an hour), and using magical pies on adolescent (each pie adds 144 hours). Pets stop growing once they are adults (maturity at 648 hours)
Alchemy
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 109
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 6:04 PM Post #7
1. How do you level up?
Your level is based on the level of your active pet. To level your pets, you will need to explore with them and fight enemies.

You can find some items while exploring. Other items can be found during holiday events. You can also purchase clothing from the Avatar Shop using diamonds or from other users on the Broker.

Again, you need to fight with them to level them. Or, you can use experience orbs. You can get those from defeating enemies or by purchasing them from other users on the Broker.

4. How do u get pets?
You can capture them using traps or you can purchase them from other users. You can search for specific types of pets using the Advanced Search you see to your left. You can also get pets from users on the Games, Contests, and Giveaways subforum.

There are plenty of subforums that you can check out. I would suggest checking out the Player Guides section of the forums for some help getting started.

6. How do you get money?
You can earn money by defeating enemies, opening chests, or by doing Quests (found in the city barracks). When you do quests, you should designate one pet per stat. For example, give one pet all its points in strength, one in just agility, etc.

Chat on the forums or in General Chat located at the bottom of your screen.

You can purchase these with real money in the Diamond Shop or using gold in the Currency Exchange.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 7:00 PM Post #8
Just wanted to chime in on the how to get sylesties part: you can breed more pets as soon as you have two adult sylesties of the same breed ^.^
Hanny
Level 19
Posted: 1/12/2016 at 7:30 PM Post #9
bump

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.