Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Dungeon of the Forsaken: Still trapped!...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sonorus
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/5/2016 at 12:18 PM Post #1
A little while ago I asked about the Dungeon of the Forsaken and I got an answer directing me to the guides about the dungeon. The guides gave me some new insight but I'm still stuck.

Basically, my 3 level 60's face off against 3 dark elf wizards, who always annihilate my pets within the first few turns-- sometimes in just 2! These 60's are some of my first pets so their base stats are pretty low. 60 seems to be the level cap, so I guess they're stuck being useless lol.

I'm thinking that, in order to get past this level, I need to wait until the pets I have who have higher base stats get to 60. The thing is, this is going to take a while, and I'm really tired of having the same kinds of quests and access to items because I can't move on to the next area.

However, I was wondering also whether this would work-- I'm considering restarting the dungeon from the very beginning, to reroll that boss battle. All three of them are the wizards, who seem to have HUGE damage margins. They basically nuke my team. So maybe if I rerolled the dungeon, I'd get a more balanced dark elf group to face off against? This idea banks on some of the dark elf enemies dealing less damage or having less health than the wizards, which is why I ask whether it would be worth it to try.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/5/2016 at 10:24 PM Post #2
If you restart the dungeon, the elf boss would also be re-randomised, so it's likely you'll get a different combination of elf bosses, which may or may not be easier to you. It depends really. Some may not inflict a lot of damage, but takes a long time to kill, others can attack more than 1 pet if I remember correctly.

What I would recommend, would be to restat/ re-equip your pets. I looked at your level 60s that have equipment, and they can be made to be more efficient in battles. Would recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

In summary, choose between strength and intelligence for your pets. If you add points to one, don't add any points to the other, since your pet can only use one during battle. For equipment, find those that add more to the stat you picked. So if you picked strength, find equipment that adds more to strength and physical damage. If you picked intelligence, use those with more intelligence and magical damage. Don't use equipment that split points evenly between all stats or between the main two stats (strength/intelligence).

Likewise, choose a proficient tree that matches the stat profile of the pet.

If you're going for a tank-cannon party setup (which is the most common setup I think), then add more points to health/agility to your first pet (the tank). The other two just mainly need either strength or intelligence, as most enemies will mainly hit the first pet, so the first pet needs to be able to tank a lot of damage, while the other two can focus on dealing damage.

Another tip to make it easier to fight boss battles: just before fighting the boss, go fight in a lower zone and get full mana and health. Then deal the finishing blow right at the start of the boss battle.
Sonorus
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 12
Posted: 1/6/2016 at 8:58 PM Post #3
The thing is, I don't really run into a lot of good gear. What I have is what I get from questing and fighting, so I sometimes compromise the gear. Where can I find level appropriate armor that wont cost me an arm if I can't go on to the higher leveled areas?

I've been trying to follow that specing guide but I guess I've been doing it wrong? I know some of my earlier pets have some mistakes that I've been avoiding spending on, I guess I'll have to respec them.
Edited By Sonorus on 1/6/2016 at 8:59 PM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 1/6/2016 at 10:15 PM Post #4
If you can afford to, players sell equipment on the broker, so you can look there. If not, do as much high level missions as you can. It's a good source of gold, and will give you equipment and other stuff as well.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.