Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Addereye's Christmas Extravaganza Ga...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 3:36 PM Post #1
You are walking along a small trail in a wonderful white forest. The rustling of a bush makes you turn you head. "Is anybody out there?" you call out hesitantly. The bush to your left begins to shake, and your eyes widen in fear. Suddenly, a black, white, and blue with bright blue crystal wings leaps out.

"What do we have here?" The griffi asks, clicking her tongue. You wrap your cloak around you tightly as you begin to get over the scare the teenage griffi gave you. "Who are you?" you ask softly, hoping she isn't wild. "Do you have a home?" you add as the griffi rolls her eyes. "My name is Lunar. My owner's name is Addereye, and I can guess why your here!" You look puzzled as Lunar turns her head. The bushes rustle again, and a large morkko pads out. Right behind her, a beautiful zolnixi pads out.

The morkko opens her mouth to speak, but then stares intently at your eyes. "Oh, you poor thing!" Her voice is low and rumbly. Soothing, actually. "I didn't mean to scare you. I just came to tell you about the games!" The morkko sees your puzzled expression. "My name is Shaman, and the zolnixi is Mistswirl. I tell you about her later. On to the games!"

~ December 21st Avatar dress up
~ December 22nd Christmas pets
~ December 23rd Sylestian carols
~ December 24th "Dear Santa"
~ December 25th Raffle drawing!

The zolnixi turns to you, a smile plastered to her face. "I'm Mistswirl. I am here to talk to you about the rules and prizes, and how you get raffle tickets!" she chirps. You smile softly, and set your hand on her head to pet the sylesti. Mistswirl growls, grabbing your wrist in her mouth. She drops your arm, and you back up in fear. "Only Adderey pets me!" she growled before turning cheery again. "Time for the rules!"

~ No swearing/cussing
~ No more than one entry per contest
~ Be nice
~ No cheating. I (Meaning Mistswirl) will be roaming this thread, looking for rule breakers!
~ Have fun!
~ Most importantly, have fun! ("I will watch for people not having fun, and order you to have fun by handing you a cookie!" Mistswirl smiles happily)

"Now you may be wondering how to get a raffle ticket! Every entry earns two tickets, and every "good luck"gets one ticket! Addereye will write the users on sheets of paper. The more tickets you have, the more slips of paper your name goes on!" Mistswirl starts. "Then at approxametly 12:00PM Sylestia time, she will pull out three names. Each name gets an egg from any choice. I must make a note on this," Mistswirl pauses to breath, and you take the opportunity to sit down without missing anything. "Amanacer and Tramonto are too closely related to breed. Also, all the griffis are too closely related to breed." Mistswirl stops with a smile. "On to the prizes!"she chirps.

~ 50,000 coins to each first place winner of the games
~ 2nd place will get their choices of the following pets.
~

Or

~

Or

~

Or

~

~ 3rd place gets 5 Fairy Mushrooms and 1,000 coins

Mistswirl stops. "As I said before, the winners of the raffle ticket winners get an egg from their choice of Addereye's pets. But might I add something." You prop your elbow on your knee, and your head plops onto your open hand. You were beginning to get bored. "They can breed their pet with one of Addereye's." You look up hopefully as Mistswirl backs away.

"Right this way," Lunar announces. She tramples the bush, and you come upon a door of vines. Shaman and Mistswirl each take a side, and slowly pull apart the vines. In front of you, a gingerbread mansion with snow all around it, appears. Many other weary travelers like yourself are sitting on marshmallow chairs while drinking hot chocolate or eggnog. "Welcome to our Gingerbread hotel! You are allowed to stay here until the raffle drawing is over." Shaman announces. She hands you a piece of paper.
"Every competition ends at 11:59 PM Sylestia time. Now enjoy yourself!" Shaman cheers as she pushes you into a snow drift. You pop back up, laughing. At that, you decide to stay. "When are the winners announced?" You ask loudly. Everybody turns to look at you. "As soon as she pulls the names out of the bowl, of course!" one person chimes in. "So on the 25th?" you ask. "It's called she wants to give them out as Christmas gifts!"Another person calls out. "Remember to ask if you want to be on the Ping list!" you finally call out, and everybody nods. You realize you were catching on.

Ping List
~ Carrotbae
~ Mewsalot2017
~ Mysticrayne
~ Silverstream616
~Trixxy
~ AaronAmpora
~ Glitterghost

Raffle Tickets!
~ Mewsalot2017 x4
~ Mysticrayne x7
~ Carrotbae x7
~ AaronAmpora x4
~ Trixxy x7
~ Glitterghost x3
~ Serialcereal x2

Edited By Addereye on 12/24/2015 at 8:06 PM.
Carrotbae
Level 67
Fancy Pants
Threads: 158
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 3:50 PM Post #2
May I be added to a ping list? This looks very exciting and fun:D

Merry Christmas,
Carrotbae
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 3:55 PM Post #3
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=31633&page=1#2
Author: Carrotbae
Time Posted: 12/21/2015 at 3:50 PM
May I be added to a ping list? This looks very exciting and fun:D

Merry Christmas,
Carrotbae

Sure! Also, the contest starts today. The game is Avatar holiday dress up. Let me make a ping list!
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 4:17 PM Post #4
ohhh... could i be added to the ping list? I love this ^-^
also, for the dress up contest, does it matter as to what??
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 4:29 PM Post #5
Mewsalot

It doesn't really matter, though people with christmas themes have the best chance of winning. Unles your outfit is unbelievably awesome.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 4:37 PM Post #6
Sugar Plum Fairy

Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 4:38 PM Post #7
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=31633&page=1#6
Author: GhostlyFours
Time Posted: 12/21/2015 at 4:37 PM
Sugar Plum Fairy

First person to enter! You now have two raffle tickets for the 25!
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 4:43 PM Post #8
MerryChristmas

Can I be added to the Ping list please

Blitzen and her sister Prancer
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 6:49 PM Post #9
6 hrs 10 mins to enter!
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Posted: 12/21/2015 at 8:35 PM Post #10
4hrs 24mins left!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.