Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Create a short story! Prizes!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xxxdruidxxx
Level 57
Threads: 56
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 2:24 PM Post #1
It's as simple as it says! You must create a short story including at least one of your sylestia pets, be creative! Minimum amount of words is 50 and maximum is 300! There will be three selected winners first place will get the first choice out of prizes, second place - second choice and last place final choice.
Prizes

Philter of trait distuption (themed)
Perfume of themed attraction
lesser philter of precision
I will draw your selestia pet (or two of them) for free! https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=31573&page=1#7
You have 24 hours to think of a story, good luck! The competition is now over!
Edited By Xxxdruidxxx on 12/20/2015 at 2:54 PM.
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 2:48 PM Post #2
The Sextuplet's Wish!

Cristal Escarcha Lunar Mosca Runa Tribal

"Runes! Escarcha is chewing on my wings again!" Cristal whined. Escarcha rolled his eyes as his other sister walked up. "Hey, Lunar," he moaned as she swatted him in the head with her wing. Mosca, Runa, and Tribal rolled in in a massive play fight. "I don't know why Addereye makes us share the same stall," Cristal whined. She was famous for her whining. "Idiot," Escarch muttered angrily as Tribal's tail flicked across his nose. "I hate having five siblings! I wish you all were dead!" Cristal screeched. There was a loud bang, and then Cristal stood alone in the stall. She poked her head out, and saw Spirit Orb, Eclipse, Lazuli, Ruby, Azul, Storm, Ala, Nebulosa, Noche, Espacio, and Clavel rolling the five eggs back and forth. "Runes!" Cristal wailed. "Where are my siblings?" she asked as her father stepped in. "What siblings?" Runes asked, petting his daughter's head. "I didn't mean it!" she wailed, flinging herself onto the ground. "SURPRISE!" Escarcha, Lunar, Mosca, Runa, and Tribal yowled as they popped out of nowhere. "I knew you loved us," Mosca taunted, flapping his wings madly. "I hate you," Cristal muttered under her breath, flinging her ears back.

I actually have these six griffis. They all have Runes as their dad, but they all have different mothers. They are my only griffi's in my hatchery if you want to see for yourself.
Edited By Addereye on 12/19/2015 at 6:53 PM.
Xxxdruidxxx
Level 57
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 2:58 PM Post #3

I had been travelling for days on end, for so long I could not even remember what I was travelling for. The only thing keeping me moving now was the need for survival. This densely built woodland provided much shelter but the food would most certainly poison me... but I was so hungry, the aroma of fresh fruit filled my nose. The next second I found myself taking a bite into the refreshing red fruit which quickly turned bitter in my mouth and with that I collapsed. I woke up, I don't know how long I had spent asleep but as I opened my eyes I could see several volnixi's protecting me against some beast... I dipped back into unconsciousness... then awoke to blurrily see a zolnixi sniffing at my feet. It was one of the zolnixi's that had protected me earlier! From then on the zolnixi has never left my side and she has been named, Alpha!

(This is just an example it isn't an entry for the competition). (...and yes the zolnixi is out of proportion XD)
Edited By Xxxdruidxxx on 12/20/2015 at 6:19 AM.
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 39
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:00 PM Post #4
A Land of Wrath and Rain

Vermillion watched the stormy skies, the gray clouds flickering with whispers of wrath and rain. The Lupora shifted her muscles, and her crystalline armor glimmered in the faint moonlight. Vermillion lashed her bushy, scarlet tail, and glanced back to her pups, little creatures of large, soft eyes, and still-growing pelts. She sighed and padded towards them, nosing them back towards the cave entrance, a soft croon purring in her chest. The female Lupora loved her pups, but in this world; a world full of clashing Lupora for dominance and pack and territory, she wasnt sure if they could survive.

I must find somewhere safe. Somewhere safe for them

The Lupora awaited for the night to pass by, tail tucked protectively around her soul life purpose; the three pups that curled against her chest. The moon settled, the clouds vanished along with nightly creatures, and the sun shone valiant in the burning skies. Vermillion woke and stood, stretching, quickly nosing her pups to the blinding daylight. I must keep running, must keep climbing higher and higher, to keep them alive.

Edited By Serialcereal on 12/19/2015 at 3:12 PM.
Xxxdruidxxx
Level 57
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:00 PM Post #5
Haha I love the ending! Great story
Xxxdruidxxx
Level 57
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:01 PM Post #6
I love this story too, ahh this decision is going to be so so difficult and there aren't even many entries yet XD
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:02 PM Post #7
Thanks! Your example is great as well :)

SerialCereal
Edited By Serialcereal on 12/19/2015 at 3:07 PM.
Xxxdruidxxx
Level 57
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:14 PM Post #8
That lupora is gorgeous!
Fiery
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 3:15 PM Post #9
Lel danke ^^
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 12/19/2015 at 5:56 PM Post #10

Luna, Raven and Cascada

Beautiful, but deadly. That's what The Angels are known for, the most infamous vigilante group of all the lands, making sure there is peace and prosperity by bringing the wrongdoers to justice. They had just earned their wings, given to them by the King and Queen by rescuing their newborn egg from the Taa'rash bandits.

They needed to infiltrate their high secure hideout, riddled with traps and snares. Raven quickly disabled them, as Luna and Cascada, being more delicate, used their dainty steps and agility to dodge the barrage of arrows and jagged spikes. There were at least fifty masked men surrounding the egg, and their keen eyes would not have missed anything. They had demanded fifty million gold ransom for the egg, and if the terms were not met, they had threatened to break it, so The Angels had to pick their moves wisely. Luna, being the most knowledgeable about the bandits, murmured a disguising charm. She took the form of the leader of the bandits, Taran Khrul, whilst the other two shifted into the forms of regular henchmen. The Bandits saluted as Luna walked in; the plan was going perfectly. Luna commanded the Bandits to line up side by side so she may inspect them and cause a distraction, whilst Raven took the egg and Cascada created an illusion to cover Ravens' actions.

Taran Khrul walked in. He roared at the bandits to apprehend the attackers, and in a panic, Cascada dropped the cover, revealing their intent to him. He raised his mace and slammed it on the floor, causing it to crack and shake, disorientating everyone. The Three quickly regained their balance and Raven shouted for them to move towards the exit. She hastily summoned a wall to delay the bandits, but there were more on the other side. They fought bravely, forming an unstoppable force through the endless stream of bandits. Taran Khrul sauntered into the middle of the fray, and swung his mace at the egg in Ravens paws, her eyes opened wide as Cascada ran into her and bumped her out of the way. Raven dropped the egg in surprise and it soared through the air. Luna leaped and caught it, just before it hit the floor. Cascada dashed up to Taran Khrul and kicked him in the face with her hind legs, sending the giant toppling on the floor with a audible bang. The bandits around them stopped battling, and they all dropped to the floor unconscious.

Taran Khrul was controlling them, and now that he was dead, they have been released from his grasp, and would wake up and return to their normal lives. The three bought the egg back to the King and Queen, and it was decided to give them the highest honour - They would be given their wings, a symbol of high status and importance, and they would be praised by and respected by the city.

In the process of refining it, I made it a bit longer sorry. It's about 450 words~
Edited By Toxxicangel on 12/20/2015 at 4:43 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.