Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Possibly a boss glitch
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Spectromaniac
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 12:14 PM Post #1
in Garden of the Magnates on the boss.. I have two level 60s and one level 57 and I still can't beat it. I am not sure if this is a glitch with my pets, the boss or not a glitch and just really hard. can someone explain this to me? (if this is the final boss and it is beatable with al lvl 60 then oops xD)
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 3:10 PM Post #2
Not a bug. :v

First~ I would rework how you are distributing your points to your sylestis.Link to basic guide

But here's further explanation on it. Note that I pieced this together from an explanation to a new player that I mentored a while back. Hope it helps. c:
==================================================

WHAT TO INVEST LEVEL UP POINTS IN

The stats that matter most are intelligence, strength, and health.

When your pet attacks, it does either physical damage or magical damage. If your pet's Strength is higher than it's Intelligence, then your attack becomes a physical attack. And vise versa. This means that if you invested 3/4 of your level-up points into strength, and 1/4 into intelligence, the level-up points put into intelligence won't get used at all. :( So it's best to specialize in either strength or intelligence (or health).

Every 5 levels you get a new proficiency point. It's good to invest these in either strength or intelligence (or health). A simple strategy is for in your party to have 1 pet that specializes in strength, 1 pet that specializes in intelligence, and 1 pet that specializes in health.

What's interesting to note for proficiency points is that, the bonus gained from placing proficiency points on the same stat, goes up and up. Going from 9 profiency points in strength to 10, merits a bonus of 75 strength compared to that small value of 5 from before.

So like with stat points, it's best to put all your proficiency points into the same stat as well.

GETTING THE RIGHT ARMOR

A very important concept is matching up your armor with the stat you specialize in. If your pet is very intelligence heavy, a strength enhancing armor is pretty useless. Additionally, this late stage in the game, you want your armor to be of at least Epic (purple) quality. You can get better armor by doing missions. You should use mission pets (separate from your battle pets) to do this. Mission pets specialize in a single stat. This stat can be dexterity, agility, etc. For reference, a level 60 mission pet that specializes in dexterity should have at least 700 points in dexterity. This is one of my mission pets for dexterity (for example)

Out of all the armor, the relic is the most important. You'll notice in the image above it says, "Magical Damage: 210" The amount of damage done by a relic in your specialty (strength or intelligence) is generally around the same amount that your pet can do without the relic. So getting the right relic is very helpful.

As you may have realized by now, the balanced armor that is distributed amongst all of the stats , is generally the most useless.

You can choose whatever proficiency you want. I usually go for Air or Fire, for physical and magical respectively.

TLDR

You can just distribute the stats of your pets to mimic how mine are set up.

For two pets put roughly 80 level-up points on health. And the rest on either one of intelligence or strength. (Not both) Then for those two pets' proficiency points, spend 10 of their points correspondingly on intelligence or strength. (Air or Fire element respectively as well) Equip armor that has +strength for the strength pet. And +intelligence for the intelligence pet. This armor should be at lease epic level. (purple)

For the third pet, put all level-up points into health, all proficiency points into health. And equip armor. For battling, keep this pet in the center of your 3 pets. It will receive the bulk of the damage. But since it has a lot of health that should be okay. I'm not sure if you've noticed, the the healing 'attack' actually recovers a percentage of your health. So for high health, you will recover a lot more that way too.

My 3 battle pets for reference:
Strength Pet:
Health Pet:
Intelligence Pet:
(All my pets are dead atm because I didn't feed them, so ignore that for now lol)

All in all, this is a basic overview on how to fight in general. If you want to get more in depth on how to play to your advantages against this particular boss, refer to the guides in the forums.
Spectromaniac
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 48
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 3:21 PM Post #3
Thank you!
this really helps me <3
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 5:50 PM Post #4
This thread has been moved to: Battle Discussion.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.