Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > story character contest!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Threads: 34
Posted: 11/29/2015 at 11:21 PM Post #1
so, i need three characters for my upcoming story, Tale of Three, And thought, hey, why not have a contest?! The goal is to make one character for each of three parts.
Bad guy: Needs to be evil and want to stop the three main characters.
Helper: Needs to be good and want to help the three main characters.
and lastly
Bad guy's helper: Needs to be like bad guy but has a change of heart at the very end and gives up life to save main three.

To join, You must make a character to fits each of the parts, meaning, you have to make one for each, no more then one for each part. The entery must contain a name, backstory, photo, and part trying out for. Also when enterying for the helper, must be a hatchling with photo of parents and what it will look like grown up as well as the rest of prementioned stuff.

The prize is the pet i am holding on my avatar (forgot what it's called) and any pet of your chosing that is not my starter from my stable or hatchery for 1g as well as 1000g. Now, the prizes are split, so first prize winner gets the pet my avatar is holding. second gets 1000g. and third gets 1g pet from stable or hatchery. keep in mind, the pet can be from my main tab as well. Now if you thank you for joining and good luck.

also here are the main three:

WitchHunter- A female nix who loves fun and adventure, she grew up with her parents as a tribe pet, however, she gets lost one day and meets the two others and learns of a prophecy about the three that they must make happen.

Experiment293- Also known as Drago He is a male lupora who was made in a lab. His parents helped him escape at the cost of their own freedom. He is the main character and the one who is destined to save sylestia with his new friends.

Prinsess- A female puffadore who hates girly things but was raised to be a show puff like her parents. She meets the others by finding Drago in a cave where unknown to him, WhichHunter was staying in to keep out of the rain.
Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Posted: 11/29/2015 at 11:24 PM Post #2
if you want an example of an entery, please ping me and i will post one.
Violet12370
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/30/2015 at 12:05 AM Post #3
I would like an example if you don't mind. :)
Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Posted: 11/30/2015 at 8:05 AM Post #4
Ill post one soon as i can, school is a pain at the moment and im on my phone. Thank you.
Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Posted: 11/30/2015 at 8:59 AM Post #5
Here is a example of an enter, this is Drago's father Experiment-136

Experiment-136 is a Male lupora who was created in a secret lab where he met his mate, Experiment-935. They gave birth to Drago and when police got a tip on the illegal experiments going on in the lab, the scientist destroyed it and moved to a new location. He and his mate, risked their own freedom to get Drago out of his cantonment and away from the harsh experiments.

Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Posted: 11/30/2015 at 9:05 AM Post #6
example of one for the helper:

Lord Alexander and Lady Rose Gave birth to their daughter Princess. Being 1st place show puffs, they did their best to raise Princess into a fine show puff like they are. However, Princess had other thoughts of her future. She waited until night to escape the house and ran into the storm that showered the land. When she finds a cave to rest in, She meets Drago and WitchHunter, and becomes friends with them. Upon hearing a legend of three hatchlings saving the world of Sylestia, They set out to fulfill their true destiny.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.