Players 2,378 347
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,249,188 796
Generated 656,304 9
Captured 1,190,741 49
Bred 6,402,048 738
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Pricing help?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 11/25/2015 at 10:46 AM Post #1
I usually just sell off my bred pets for free, but...then i realized i'm paying more than that to breed those pets in the first place! as well as their ugly siblings that i just let get released. my current system (minus my latest 1g runs) is 500g per carry, 1k per vis, doubled for fabled. things take FOREVER to sell that way, if they do at all, that's only 6-12k max per pet...it's just not working.

so, i was wondering, what would be a good pricing system that a) would get people to buy my pets, and b) would earn me money? 'cause people only seem to buy themed for large amounts, but all other pets are so outta whack economically...

while i'm at it, i'm gonna mention that it's not just random bred pets(though i do a lot of that), i have a few projects that are getting close to being finished and...i dunno how to price them at all, i mean i sat and designed them and stuff, so i don't want them to be free, 'cept to donors, but i have no clue what to charge...

tl;dr: my pricing system doesn't work, and i'm kinda tired of giving away pets for free. pricing advice on non-themed bred pets?

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.