Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Help with Faerina's shrine
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Luxa
Level 75
Threads: 85
Posted: 11/12/2015 at 2:49 PM Post #1
I can't get anywhere with my quest for the shrine, it just has Vorkids and says there attacking the shrine I need to kill 124 of them, then that a second wave is attacking and I need to kill 98 more. What is going on? Can I ever finish this quest?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 8:26 AM Post #2
There are some fights in the game where there are multiple waves of opponents, so you'll need a good pet party setup, and possibly lots of potions (though I did mine without needing potions if I remember correctly, you just need to be very careful).

Took a look at your pets, and would recommend you to read this guide: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101
Also, do you have 3 pets in your party? You should be able to get 3 by now, go to the sanctuary and pay for the extra slot, you'll need it.

To summarise the guide, choose either strength OR intelligence for all your pets. If you add points to one, don't add any to the other as the pet can only use ONE (the higher one), so any points put in the other would be a waste. Likewise, choose equipment that adds more points to the one you choose. Don't use equipment that split points equally. Also, use relics that gives physical damage if you choose strength, or magical damage if you choose intelligence.

Choose the same stat profile for the proficiency tree.

How much points you want to put in each stat is up to you, but most players like a tank-cannon setup, where the first pet is your tank, and is made to withstand a lot of damage. So it'll have more points in health, and maybe agility. then the other two that will receive less damage generally are the cannons, made to deal damage, so they'll have more points in either strength or intelligence.

When your pets can mend (about 75% health and below), use it. And if need to, shuffle your pets around a little, since the first pet will receive the most damage, so you can sometimes swap that out so it has a chance to recover.

When it comes to fights with multiple waves, kill the opponent with the most stars first, so that in the long run, it'll be the lower level opponents that are present most of the time.

Hope I made sense and it helps. =P
Luxa
Level 75
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 9:06 AM Post #3
Thanks, it does help, but I'm afraid I'll never finish the quest. For the past three days it has happened and when the waves are coming I encounter nothing but the Volkids and cannot advance any further in my quest. It happened again today and I'm really tired of defeating these Volkids. Yesterday I killed 75 and I don't want to kill any more, but in order to advance with my quest I have to! Is there any way to get out of killing them, or do I have to kill the 107 that are in the first wave?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 9:22 AM Post #4
Well... you'll definitely need to finish the quest to advance the storyline. No way around that.

You can always take a break and play other aspects of the game such as breeding, and in the meantime, send your pets on missions. This will allow them to gain experience and level up, making the battle easier as well.
Luxa
Level 75
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 12:08 PM Post #5
Okay, so I did what you said and took a break, nurtured sylestias, got another egg and that sort of thing. Eventually the invasion went away as other players helped finish it and I went to go do my story line and after exploring 7 or so times boom! Another Vorkid invasion. I have already had one today with over 200 hundred of them in it and now there's another one. Is there anything at all I can do to get out of it? Like is this something that happens because of something you do? When I'm battling the invasion it only has one option, battle. There's no retreating there's just dying. Is this what happens to everyone? If so that I guess I can past it like everyone else but it has been slowing down my story by a lot.
Edit: I finally got enough time in between the waves to finish that quest. Great timing two ,because right after I finished it another wave started
Edited By Luxa on 11/13/2015 at 3:18 PM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 10:30 PM Post #6
Oh! I finally get what you're talking about! Sorry, last night was tired and was not thinking clearly. >.<

The vorkid invasion is not part of the storyline. So you dont need to fight them. Sorry about that.

There are invasions at different parts of the map every 3 hours. And it'll last until the community as a whole defeat the amount of enemies in the invasion.

Usually the invasion doesn't last too long, but during festival periods, most players spent all their time in the festival zone, and hardly anyone fights the invasion, then it'll last for a long time.

So when an invasion id happening, and you dont want to fight it, you can wait it out, but during festival periods that's usually a long time. >.<

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.