Author Thread Post
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 10:38 PM Post #1
The Prize:
A baby from this newly regenerated pair:

The baby may or may not show the second streamers and finned crest, but there's a decent chance. I've already got an egg in the hatchery and it can be yours.

To Be Regenerated
One with 10 points and one with 7 points. They will form a breeding pair like the Royal Aurleon's above. Just post an image of the potential baby with 4-5 visible traits.

So the design can be anywhere from 4-5 visible. I'd rather have a low visible nice design then a 5-visible muddled one.

Rules
I like clear, concise designs. No muddy colors.
I like simple color palettes.
I like designs that don't need an explanation.

You cannot use: Mystic Crest, Mystic Rings, Galaxy Sprite (These genes are not available to Regenerated pets).

I dislike the following mutations: Peacock (a little too busy for me, but a good design could work), Ornate Helmet (until there is some armor to go with it, right now it doesn't match anything), Most of the Gene 3 stuff, but feel free to use it. It could just be the current issue with it turning up grey.

I will pick 3-4 Runners up who will receive the choice of:
1. A breeding with one of my pets who's not currently up for breeding.
2. A pup from my Fire Zolnixi Revamp pair:

3. A pup from my Slyvorpa Revamp Pair that is at least two visible. These are perfectly colored due to a glitch with the maximum/true design of:

Please ping me when you enter. If there are five or less entries I reserve the right to end without a winner, but will award one runner up prize for every three people that enter.
Edited By Emgeal on 10/21/2015 at 11:44 PM.
Lopai
Level 59
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 10:51 PM Post #2
Not sure what genders to use but here you go (will edit with more designs if we're allowed more than one.)

10 points, Winter Morning Aurleon

7 points, Nature's Jewel Aurleon

7 points, Shadowfire Phoenix Aurleon

7 points, Ribbon Dancer Aurleon
Edited By Lopai on 10/21/2015 at 11:34 PM.
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 10:58 PM Post #3
I have two females, but I'll be gender swapping one of them to male. You can enter as many times as you'd like, but can only win one prize.

Very pretty design by the way!

Hold up. I'm sorry, but you can't use the following mutations: Galaxy Runes, Mystic Rings, Mystic Crest, because they're not eligible for the regeneration.
Edited By Emgeal on 10/21/2015 at 11:02 PM.
Lopai
Level 59
Threads: 11
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 11:15 PM Post #4
That's a shame. Oh well, I'll just keep designing :) gotta say, this update made me absolutely love Aurleons. Probably my second favorite syelsti now, maybe first.

Not really interested in the prize that much, although to do have some really nice Vorpas, I just want to make pretty Aurls and throw them all over the place :)
Edited By Lopai on 10/21/2015 at 11:17 PM.
Liquidforest
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 11:16 PM Post #5
This will be fun! Question, how many can we post? I'm going to go ahead and enter one 10-point and one 7-point, but let me know, I'd love to do more!

10-point Awesome Aurleon?

10-point Dragon Aurleon

10-point Ice Guardian Aurleon?

10-point Ghastly Aurleon

7-point Ice-Dweller Aurleon

7-point Peacock Aurleon

7-point Leprechaun Aurleon (It's 8-point, you can choose which one to carry)

Two things; 1, I know I asked if we can post multiple and you obviously haven't answered yet, because I haven't posted yet, but i felt like my first 7-point wasn't really that great (But if you love it, cool!) so posted another. 2, as i'm sure you've noticed, the second one has peacock feathers and gene 3. Haha, maybe I can change your mind on them! Or maybe I just annoyed the heck out of you. ^-^

P.S. Let me know how you feel on the 10-point one, I personally love it, but I want to know how you feel about it.
P.P.S. The thread is a little confusing, I wasn't exactly sure what you were asking for at first

Edit: Sorry I didn't fix it earlier, I was being lazy ;)
Edited By Liquidforest on 10/23/2015 at 3:19 PM.
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Posted: 10/21/2015 at 11:43 PM Post #6
I can see how that could be confusing.

What I want is to create a breeding pair like my Royal Aurleons in the first post.
So for those I had two nine point regenerations. They breed together to create a 10 point baby because they each carried a gene that the other showed. That gives a 75% chance that the baby will turn out with that mutation visible. Since there are two 75% chance mutations the overall chance of a perfect 10 point baby is about 57%, but it is guaranteed to show Blended Spots, Blue Jay, and the first Streamers. It may or may not show the second Streamers and Finned Crest.

So for this pair the possible baby could have up to 1 points. So you can go up to five visible, but the chances of getting a perfect baby are low. However the minimum number of mutations is 4 (with the seven point having three visible and one carried) and the probability of getting all four genes visible is 75%. The 10 point one then carries two random genes or shows one gene. (A cool way to make the male/female look different while having the babies still be uniform).

I hope that makes it more clear what I'm looking for. So a four visible mutations is best, but up to five can be used.
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 10:01 AM Post #7
Bump.
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Posted: 10/27/2015 at 9:48 PM Post #8
..... I fell in love with one of my own designs..... So I ended up choosing that one.

However both of you get your choice of eggs from any of the pairs above OR an egg from my new couple once they've aged up:

The can produce the following offspring (at best):

Or the following (at worst):

If I had chosen I would have picked the following:
1. Ribbon Dancer (I love the subtle colors!)
2. Awesome (Zebra) (I love the bold colors!)
3. Nature's Jewel (Very, very nice color choice)
4. Ice Dweller (I love the chocolate color with the ice blue.)
Edited By Emgeal on 10/27/2015 at 9:55 PM.
Liquidforest
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/27/2015 at 10:19 PM Post #9
Haha, it's good you found something that you love. I wish I had come up with the idea to do pairs, instead I now have a few unique looking Aurleons, that can't really breed good offspring -.- Anyway, I think I will have to go with the Royal Aurleon pair above, I love it's colors! You never put a name anywhere (that I found) but their names start with Queen and King. Could I please get an offspring that has at least one vis (Streamer/Finned), thanks! (I'll just take the next offspring, it is highly unlikely it will happen again so soon) Thanks!

My favorite, in no particular order, were these:

Winter Morning Aurleon
Awesome Aurleon
Dragon Aurleon
Leprechaun Aurleon
Emgeal
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Posted: 10/27/2015 at 10:27 PM Post #10
The hatched one didn't have either of those visible :(. But I bred the pair again and we'll see what pops out. :)

Revamps are always where I get my breeding pair xD. I don't think I have a single pair that was made any other way....

They're King Cronkite and Queen Abaquail by the way. Because bird jokes.....

I'll have to come up with some Pea joke - names for the Peacocks.

Mr. Peabody and Mrs.... Pea.... something. xD
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.