Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 15, 16, 17 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 7:11 PM Post #41
oh it'd be sooo cool omfg

A lot of the Aeri flowers are different on each, which i understand that the tail faces a different way but...i just don't like some of 'em since they don't look as good on one vs the other. the only one i'm super split on is the Lup's spring flowers--the viney thorns look SO COOL but what if i wanted a gal with thorns or a guy with flowers? can't...have that. i'd love for those to be split into separate muts.

it was everywhere for so long, like Frosted Tips for Lunes. i mean, the big difference is it showed up more easily than frosted tips, but it was the only. thing. for. that. slot. so of course, i take my two year hiatus right after chibi wings comes out, come back, everyone else has cute bunnies with all the new genes and i'm like??? butterfly wings EVERYWHERE in my stables. and when the faded buns came along, the faded wings looked so bad. Aisling is my only exception now that i really adore.

now it's so nice to have other options. i appreciate the heckies outta them.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 71
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 7:45 PM Post #42
i love the lily tail x3 it's the prettiest tail ever!

omg frosted tips x.x they really gotta get some more stuff in that slot. plus, the tips are barely visible.
awww... Aisling is very cute! i've got a similar bunny to her that was one of my early favourites. her name is CottonSwirl ^o^

I love new traits!!! :D I just wonder if they're ever going to like take some off. otherwise there are going to be verrrrryyy long lists in a few years time. eh, but i don't really mind XD The more the merrier! :)
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/3/2015 at 7:47 PM Post #43
^ forgot to ping XD
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 5:21 PM Post #44
h...ah...that was one i was talking about...the male one looks nice but the female one looks kinda flat?

i call bumblebee stripes and leopard spots. yes.

OH she's an olllllld Valentine Bulbori offspring. god, i miss those, the fests before the first Summer fest had so many untagged themed. Too bad she's not purebred, but that pale pink is sooo pretty...oh, her one grandma is an Easter/Chocolate/Valentine mixture, that's so cool!

i think soon they're gonna end up stopping. or not, i mean, look at the vorpas! but i wish they'd concentrate on some of the other species for awhile, many have tons while others have one or two traits in a slot...i need mooooreeee!
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/4/2015 at 11:33 PM Post #45
bleh, too bad XD lilies are just so pretty! .. mainly for the females i feel but.. lillies!!! :D

Omg! That's so cool! I didn't even know :P I just really liked her looks. I got her before the lineage feature was added so i never checked. Thanks for doing it for me :3

i hope they never stop! :D I absolutely adore what the sylestia team comes up with. I can't understand how it is humanly possible for people to create such beautiful things from their minds but, eh, obviously they can. I looooove their stuff!! OMG >o<
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/5/2015 at 6:08 AM Post #46
Hiya! Beautiful projects you have going on here... I may be interested in some in a while...
for the Love Blind Aeri, I feel it should be Blind Love, but thats just me xD
For the No name Draeyl, I was thinking 2 faced Nightmare... The female is the sweet deceiving side of the nightmare, luring you in... while the male is the outright scary part that just attacks from the shadows...
Anyways... that was just me popping in ^-^

Ta ta,
~Mews ;3
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Posted: 12/5/2015 at 11:41 AM Post #47
Oh, don't get me wrong, i love lilies! I just am eh on how some were drawn.

Hehe, yeah! Oh those were everywhere, i miss the choco bunnies. There's probably a few named Godiva and Hershey left, heh. She really looked like a Valentine one so i wanted to check. I don't think any of mine have any lineage like that...oh, no, Moyra's got a male Valentine all the way on her dad's side, as well as a Chocolate one too. But a lot less than your bunny!

Hehehe, i so wanna join 'em someday, if i don't find something else first. I'd love it if they opened up hiring once they were ready to go out of Beta, i'd rush to apply... I've got millions of ideas! I'm already working on redesigning 4 of my characters, plus the characters of two friends...avatar clothes don't have to be drawn repeatedly so they could be sooooo detaaaaailed...*dreamy sigh*... But i should probably work on being An Adult and Professional first, lol
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2015 at 12:44 AM Post #48
Sorry for the late reply! was going to reply later after opening ping, but then forgot -_-...

Anyways, thanks! :) Would ya like me to put you on a general pinglist for updates and stuff? :3
Thanks for the suggestions, i'll keep them in mind ^.^

Tata~ ^o^
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/14/2015 at 1:04 AM Post #49
Sorry :P kinda forgot to reply.. hehe ^^;

That would be so cool!! And you totally could do it, your art/designs/taste and everything are fantastic! I was looking through the morkko contest entries just randomly and i was going backwards (i do that sometimes.. don't even know why XDD) and so i see the designs before the names of people. And as i briefly scrolled through, one caught my eye! I looked at it and was like "wow, who made this one, i like it~~" And yup, scrolled up to see you. then i was like "pfft, of course. Wouldn't expect anything less :3"

Wish i could be like you >o< it's so cool how you can create such amazing stuff *sighhh* hehe, good that at least i have friends like you that i can at least watch do amazing work :D
and yes, finding a nice reliable job in the mean time sounds like a good idea :)

btw, what does beta mean and going out of beta? I hear 'beta' a lot in regards to sylestia, but have no idea what it means XD
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/14/2015 at 6:39 AM Post #50
yes please
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 15, 16, 17
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.