Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Battle Dome
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 4:16 PM Post #1
Walking through the forums, you see a new place, and it looks like a coliseum in a way. In big, glittering golden letters are the words:
"The Battle Dome!"
Curious, you decide to enter.

As you do, a rough looking Ny'vene comes up to you and looks you over.

"Another challenger?" He asks, boredly clicking his claws against the floor. "Wait a minute," he says, looking you over. "Could it be you are new here?" He asks, less bored this time.
"If you are, please follow me so we can get you set up. If not, well, you know what to do."
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/13/2015 at 2:14 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 4:16 PM Post #2

You follow the Ny'vene to a small red building on the outskirts of the inside, it seems going into the building will lead you to the center of the 'dome', which just so happens to be outside.
Inside, you clamber up some steps, into a cozy area. A window overlooks the field found in the dome, and you can see sylesties performing various activities against each other.
"Alright, so I guess we should go over the basics, huh?" He asks, looking at you. You nod eagerly, wondering more about this place.
He clears his throat, before continuing,
"The battle dome is a place for sylesties to come and compete, in games and contests. Basically, it's a smaller version of the forum with role playing required once you enter one of the games or contests. You must be that sylesti while roleplaying, of course."
"Now that I've explained it, you should read this before you start entering anything."
The Ny'vene heaves up a large, dusty book labeled 'Battle Dome, Records & Rules'. Carefully, he flips through the musty book onto a page centermost.

"Rules:
1. No god modding. Basically, if you do not know what this is, it's taking over other characters. You may interact, but you may not use that character unless it is yours.
2. Please follow all the rules. Not following them will lead to a warning. If you get three, you get a strike, which means you will not be allowed to participate in any activities here for a month. If you get another strike, it'll be two more months. If you get three strikes, you are permanently banned from this thread. Hopefully, this does not happen.
3. Please participate in a maximum of three events at a time. This is so I can manage things better.
4. Staff may be accepted or requested from time to time. We will have info about that in the next post.
5. Prizes vary, and some events will be cleanup events. Cleanup events are events without prizes, but if
nobody participates, they will continue being up there. Cleanup events are necessary, but if you complete them, more events with prizes will be available.
6. Please listen to all staff. If you get told two different things, either PM me or follow the higher ranking staff. The higher the staff is ranked, the more I trust them. Remember that.
7. If you win a prize from an event, you will have to take the rest of the week off from eventing (not including events you joined in-progress).
8. There is an in-thread currency. The currency is called Battle Pointns, or BP. (Yes, I know that BP is from Pokemon.)
9. Rules may be added as the thread progresses in age."

The Ny'vene looks at you once you've finished. "I've held you here long enough, go enjoy yourself!"
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/12/2015 at 5:37 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 4:18 PM Post #3
Staff
Please listen to all staff. I trust everyone on this list. <3
PM me if you'd like to try out for a job!

Thread Admin
-Typhlosion

Thread Moderators
-Edmewolf
-SpaceElf1
-Bumblebreeze

Game Managers
-FForFox

Contest Managers
-FForFox

Prize Holders
-Siennathecat

~~~
As a staff member, you must do your job but still follow the rules and make sure everbody else does.
~~~
All-staff pinglist: Typhlosion,Edmewolf,SpaceElf1,Bumblebreeze,FForFox,Siennathecat
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/13/2015 at 3:55 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 5:48 PM Post #4
Should you decide to join, all sign ups will be listed here for the game and contest managers.

Games
Paintball
Mewsalot2017, Phoenixparaoh, Uranium, FallForever, AaronAmpora

[Game 2]

[Game 3]
~~~~~
Contests
[Contest 1]

[Contest 2]

[Contest 3]
Edited By Typhlosion on 11/8/2015 at 8:53 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 5:59 PM Post #5

Game Manager: Herald of Thawing Frost (Frost)

Paintball
Basically, this game has 16 players, and three rounds. The players get spilt equally onto two teams, and the number 100 is posted. On one team, you must make the number go to zero, whilst on the other you must get it up to 200. The one thing you are not allowed to do is double post. Only participants may adjust the number. And don't skip numbers, either. Once your team wins, your team is spilt in two and the rounds continue that way, until it's 2 vs 2, then afterwards comes the sudden death round, which is going to be a surprise each time. ;)

Rules:
1. Stay loyal to your team. Do not post for the other team or you will be disqualified from all future rounds.
2. No intentionally skipping numbers. This is cheating and will get you disqualified. (If it's just one number since someone posted before you, you are allowed to edit.
3. Have fun! Chatting is allowed if you really want. :P

Prizes:
1st. 1vis Parrotfish Kelpari
2nd. 1vis Cerulean Zolnixi

Please Ping @Typhlosion on this thread if you want to join. Teams are RNG, so don't worry about that.
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/13/2015 at 3:20 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 5:59 PM Post #6
[REPLACE WITH GAME NAME]
SHORT DESCRIPTION]
[RULES HERE
3. ETC]

[PRIZES: Y/N
PRIZE EXAMPLE
PRIZE EXAMPLE]

[ENTERING FORM/HOW TO ENTER]

[PERSON/PEOPLE TO PING]
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/12/2015 at 6:05 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:00 PM Post #7
[REPLACE WITH GAME NAME]
SHORT DESCRIPTION]
[RULES HERE
3. ETC]

PRIZE EXAMPLE
PRIZE EXAMPLE]

[PERSON/PEOPLE TO PING]
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/12/2015 at 6:06 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:00 PM Post #8
Contest Manager: Chornaya

The Lucky Trick-or-Treater!
Hi there! I hope your enjoying the Fall Festival! I'm Chornaya, and I have a good contest for all those trick-or-treaters! Be the 2,000th one to trick-or-treat my owner (you only get it if you post, so it will go on to the closest past 2,000 if you don't submit your entering.) for prizes!
Rules:
1. It may take me a little to get to the trick-or-treaters, as, admittedly I have a life, school, and homework. :L (Also sometimes I ignore the button for chunks of time)
2. Please make sure to post. If you don't, you are not eligible for the prize. Keep that in mind.
3. Don't forget to roleplay!

Prizes:
Male Zombified Ryori, and Female Maple Luffox

Please ping @Typhlosion with a roleplay to enter.
Edited By Typhlosion on 11/8/2015 at 9:07 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:00 PM Post #9
[REPLACE WITH CONTEST NAME]
SHORT DESCRIPTION]
[RULES HERE
3. ETC]

PRIZE EXAMPLE
PRIZE EXAMPLE]

[PERSON/PEOPLE TO PING]
Edited By Typhlosion on 11/8/2015 at 8:53 PM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:00 PM Post #10
[REPLACE WITH CONTEST NAME]
SHORT DESCRIPTION]
[RULES HERE
3. ETC]

PRIZE EXAMPLE
PRIZE EXAMPLE]

[PERSON/PEOPLE TO PING]
Edited By Typhlosion on 10/12/2015 at 6:07 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.