Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2015 - Design an Avatar Ou...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 1:19 PM Post #31
This is so exciting! This is the first festival I've actually entered something in. Here is my girl design (working on a boy one now), and I hope you all like.
The boy one is completed! I'm just too lazy to try for more than an hour at digitalizing...
Fall Leaves

Fall Leaves Dress
For the female base, the outfit is made up of three different colors of fall themed leaves, and includes leaf bracers and boots, made up of the same colors.
Fall Leaves Headdress
For the female base, the head is a one-leafed crown with a red leaf in the middle. The leaf is held up by a circlet of wood, which should have a wooden texture.
Fall Leaf
An orange maple leaf that floats above the wearer's hand as if he or she has a sort of wind power.
Fall Forest Background
A circular background behind the wearer showing a thick forest of maple trees. Should have a bit of leaves and wood texture on the trees.
Fall Leaf Wings
A pair of wings that has six different colored leaves and a whole bunch of other strands of wood coming from the back.

Fall Leaves boy costume

The only differences are in the outfit and the head...
Fall Leaves Armor
If it's hard to see in the picture, the fall leaves armor is made up of a quilt effect of leaves, held together by visible stitches. The left arm has no armor, and the right leg is empty knee down until feet. Has bracer on the right arm and boots same as the dress version.
Fall Leaves Headdress
The boys headdress is a lot like the girls, just with an extra two leaves.

If anyone has any questions or comments please either ping me or send me a PM. (Assuming anyone actually cares about my entry)
Edited By Neyite on 10/9/2015 at 11:49 PM.
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 5:35 PM Post #32

Black Widow Garments (Outfit)
A blood red dress (tux/suit for male)with black spiderweb decorations. A Black Hourglass is on the center of the dress. Black spiderweb ruffles gives the skirt some volume. Gloves (I only made one) are mainly black spiderweb with a black shiny cuff at the top. Boots are fashionably black with spiderweb netting emerging out of the tops. Alternate colors are white spiderweb and a metallic gold dress (Golden Orb Spider)

Black Widow Legs (Wings)
Eight black spider legs emerging from the back. They would be much more detailed...

Spiderweb(Back) (Is this already a thing? Regardless I'm presenting it anyway...just in case)
A simple spiderweb behind the Avatar.

Black Widow Flower (Head)
A flower with alternate petals of Spiderweb netting and blood red material. A black hourglass in the center. It has a bit of a spiderweb veil that flows down. If the flower is not close enough to the theme, then a Spiderweb masquerade mask would be another head option.

Hourglass (Held)
An hourglass on a chain, derived from the hourglass shaped marking on the black widows back.

Edit: Any similarities to other designs are unintentional.
Edited By Kestral on 10/9/2015 at 8:57 PM.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 9:52 PM Post #33
Sounds fun. I've never tried this one before. I hope you will excuse my horrible drawing skills.

For our girl model I have the Autumn leaves outfit with green gemstone belt and leaves on the collar, belt, sleeves, skirt and shoes in alternating colors of brown red and yellow. The main color of the outfit is a mild orange. The boots are light tan with leaves and a circle of small green gems.

Then for the head we have the owl feather crown. A brown below and orange above band studded with green gems and crowned with owl feathers.

Then is the held item of the owl feather staff. A simple wooden staff topped with a tuft of owl feathers.

Then we have the owl feather wings a simple double (Upper and Lower) set of owl wings. A little like a cross between owl and butterfly wings

For the background we have Autumn breeze. We have a soft breeze blowing leaves in mixed colors of brown, red, yellow, and orange.

For our male model the outfit is slightly different with green bands on the belt, sleeves, and leggings. His boots lack the gems found on the girls, however his belt has two tiers of leaves instead of one. The crown is the same.

Instead of the wings he models our back item of the owl feather cape. A cape of gigantic owl feathers with two smaller feathers fastening the cape at the front.

He also carries an alternate held item of a great horned owl getting ready to take flight. (Its supposed to be slightly crouching like many owls do from a ground take off, but due to my horrible drawing skills I could not draw it like I pictured it in my mind)
Edited By Galaxea on 10/9/2015 at 10:09 PM.
Sidgreen01
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 119
Posted: 10/9/2015 at 11:52 PM Post #34
The Male outfit :D I guess this would be someone dressed up as him? The mask wouldn't have the eyes I just thought it looked better -V-

This is Based Off of Saw

If you would like i'll just make a new thing....Lol haven't started on my girl thing yet :'D

Completely Original for my Female Design, what I did is a fall Leaf theme with sunflowers "Fall Gown" :) Hope you like it
Edited By Sidgreen01 on 10/10/2015 at 1:26 AM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 10/11/2015 at 11:16 PM Post #35

A fall outfit with earmuffs. ouo (I kinda went with a school look, since I associate fall with school moreso than the cold aha)

I tried drawing a male version, but it didn't go as well as I'd like..;u; so, I can only feel a lil confident with the girl.
Edited By Flute on 10/11/2015 at 11:19 PM.
Yukiyume
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 3
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:17 AM Post #36

A little autumn bear and berries dress ( 'w' ) the lace and stuff's kinda obscured by the white background base of the forum though.
Bear motiff beside her for better understanding of the brown smudges near the bottom of her dress.

For the sake of a clearer look at the frills of the outfit. Not a background design.

The held item is a basket full of berries with autumn leaves tracing the handle. the little bear (yes. that mishapen creature is supposed to be a bear XD) is catching the falling berries

Edited By Yukiyume on 10/15/2015 at 10:32 AM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:20 AM Post #37

The background falling maple leaves.
Held is A Jack-o-lantern, maybe a ghostly, hunted one.
Head is the Face tattoo. It's supposed to be smaller.

As for the Dress I drew a black on what to do for it. The top half worked well (although it, very unintensionally resembles a marijuana leaf. I only realised his after I had unselected that bit, making it very hard to go back and fix it.)
The bottom half is uninspiring to say the least. I don't really know what else to do with it. If I think of something(which is unlikely seen as there's pet genes and muts to design) I'll edit with it.

Another Idea I had for the skirt half but wouldn't dream of actually making, if the skirt was like flowing leaves. and the train of it would form a kind of leave covered ground. Do you get what I mean?

Also a side not. There could be different colours of leaves, eg: green, yellow, orange, red and re-colourable.

@Flute, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to tag you. I thought I'd un-tagged you but apparently not.
Edited By JustTopaz on 10/12/2015 at 6:22 AM.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 6:22 PM Post #38
I've been sitting on this outfit a while trying to think of an appropriate back item but in the end either my idea is too generic or outside my skill level for drawing, so here's what I have.

For the clothing itself we have a Magician's Outfit, the male and female outfits being very similar.

The held is a hand full of playing cards, shown as aces here, with two falling and a rabbit sitting on the bottom. I was thinking this could be called Card Trick.

The head features a long hair style that's different on each base with more playing cards and some small touches such as dice, a monocle, and a watch. These could be changed but I just wanted it to be something other than another top hat, since we already have so many.

Finally, the wings here are magic wands with coloured sparks shooting from the tips.

That's all I've got, good luck to everyone else in this contest. c:
Mitsukokami
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/12/2015 at 7:23 PM Post #39

desgin inspried my mikan and amora outfits from pripara
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 10/14/2015 at 9:23 AM Post #40
puripara? Lala and Minami? You watch that?
Anata wa nihonjiin desuka?
Have you ever seen precure?
Aikatsu? I think pripara is better than aikatsu. I can't stand Ichigo!!
Edited By Redfix on 10/14/2015 at 9:25 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.