Players 2,271 392
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,277,562 1,782
Generated 657,029 144
Captured 1,195,081 571
Bred 6,425,357 1,067
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Tips for beating Cereth?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kerriecat
Level 21
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/29/2015 at 1:38 PM Post #1
Being as useless as I am when it comes to battling, I can't seem to get past Cereth!

Tips?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 111
Posted: 10/6/2015 at 4:36 AM Post #2
If you still need help, I've looked at your party pets, and will definitely recommend you to read this guide on how to equip and stat your pets: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

In short, choose between strength OR intelligence. the two has no use together. so if you add stat points to one, don't add any points to the other. Likewise, use equipment that adds more to the stat that you've chosen. Don't use equipments that add equal points to strength and intelligence (or physical/magical damage). If you choose strength, find a relic that gives physical damage boost; or if you choose intelligence, one that gives magical damage boost. Also, choose a proficiency tree that matches the stats that you add points to.

You should definitely fully equip your pets, and use all the level up/ proficiency points you have, and get better equipment for them if you can. (legendary or mythical if possible).

If you're still having problems defeating the boss after all this, you can also send your pets on missions, or explore the "lower" zones, to level up your pets so they are a few levels higher than the boss, so that it'll be easier to fight.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.