Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Thunder and Bolt boss troubles
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Eatheopean
Level 60
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/20/2015 at 1:04 AM Post #1
I'm pretty new, and I've been stuck on the Thunder and Bolt bosses for two days now. I've looked at some threads for how to stat and equip my sylesties but I've the closest I've come is defeating one of them. Any ideas on how to make my pets/attacks more efficent? Thanks!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/20/2015 at 2:24 AM Post #2
I took a look at Augustana and Hastings. o:
There's some better equipment for their levels in the broker (you should probably look for rare and above gear (blue, purple (which is epic), and so on). Get all myrmidon ones for Augustana and maybe all assassin for Hastings. All in the lvl15+ range should work.

Blue/purple gear for your level should work. If you need any help, ping me. ^^
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 111
Posted: 9/20/2015 at 2:28 AM Post #3
If you haven't seen this already, I'll recommend this guide on how to stat and gear your pets: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=11101

Based on what I see, the main pet you'll need to equip better would be Augustana.
You'll need better gear (higher rarity gives more points) for both of them, but you'll need to change some of the gear type for Augustana. Currently, he has a relic which gives magical damage, but all the other equipment gives more points to strength.

Since strength >> physical damage, and intelligence >> magical damage, you'll have to choose either strength OR intelligence, because the pet can only use 1 kind of damage. so find a matching relic that gives physical OR magical damage respectively.

Try not to use equipment that split points equally between strength and intelligence, or split equally across all the stats, as whatever point goes into the other stat would be wasted. (ie if you choose strength, any points placed in intelligence is wasted).

Same thing goes for statting a pet. if you add points to strength, don't add any to intelligence and vice versa. And choose a proficiency tree that matches the stat you're adding points to.

If you still have problems defeating the boss after re-equipping your pets, you can also send your pets on missions to level up, so that it'll be easier to defeat the boss.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.