Players 2,345 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,260,440 757
Generated 656,468 7
Captured 1,191,162 62
Bred 6,412,715 688
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Fan Fiction > Drabbles and Other Short Works... Or May...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/9/2015 at 1:12 PM Post #1
Outcast: Loneliness and Acceptance

What a lovely day... He snickered as his eyes caught sight of his classmates. There they were, enjoying their picnic without so much as a care for the world around them. It was....annoying.... A growl escaped him as he closed his eyes, allowing his head to come to a rest on his drawn up knees. "Why wouldn't they invite me?"

Sure, he was a problem student - always causing trouble, getting into fights, disrespecting teachers and just overall being apathetic and aloof... none of those were welcoming traits, traits that would shout 'Hey! I'm a friendly guy!' But after last Tuesday... He thought that'd change... Guess he was wrong.

A tear trickled down his cheeks as the laughter of his classmates reached his ears, his hands balling into tight fists. It isn't fair... It isn't fair... It isn't fair...! No one loved him, no one liked him. He was all alone. Was he that much of an outcast? Tears growing in volume, he cried, his body trembling as he despaired.

"Hey, Fallen?" He looked up. "Wanna come join us?"

------A/N: I had no idea where I was going with this - I just thought of my sylestis as humans, in this case, specifically Fallen Angelic, a nixi of mine, and this popped into mind.------
Edited By Soltra8 on 9/9/2015 at 10:33 PM.
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/9/2015 at 5:49 PM Post #2
Aww, that was cute at the end. I'm interested to see more ^^
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 9/22/2015 at 10:09 AM Post #3
Letter

Dear Stygian,

My name is Alluring, and I'm 16 years old. I study in Sylestia High and stay in the co-ed dorm 'Nixi Inn' in the 'Mixed Field' wing of the school. Just like many others, I'm a huge fan of yours! Ever since the 'Idol' Program started, I've fallen in love with your music, your acting, your dancing! The movie 'Love Beyond Worlds' and the them song 'Worlds Apart' are still my favourites of yours up to today, and I've lost count the number of times I've watched them!

But they aren't just why I'm a fan - your other songs, instrumental or not, those you've made with your unit, with your friends, all of them, I'm in love with. From songs that pull at the heartstrings to songs that motivate, to those that arouse feelings of love and acceptance in the heart! I've grown to love all of them, and throughout my time at the school, they've kept me going, taught me to never give up.

...And you should too. I know it's tough to lose family, I know the pain. From my grandparents to my aunts and extended family, I've lost more of them than I can count... But I never gave up. I never called it quits. Yes, I went through the five stages of grief, but we all do when we're coping. But I grew past that, and so should you. Perhaps the pain is worse when one loses such a close relative, one related by parents - but I won't know. I've only been a single child. So forgive me if my letter offends you.

I just want you to know that your friends, classmates, schoolmates, fans - everyone, will be here for you. You don't have to go through this pain alone. Stay with us, Stygian, don't push us away. If we don't get it, then make us understand. It's not helping anyone when you reject our help like this. Remember? 'Through the pain and tears I'll fight my way through!'? You wrote that - and you should take it to heart. Through the pain and tears, you will survive! Would your sister want to see you like this? No! I know her that much to be able to say that confidently. So hold your head up, it's not over yet.

Stygian...Please, take our advice, take our help. It hurts all of us to see you like this, and everyone is worried. I'm sure you've received countless letters like this, and this is probably going to go unread and tossed into a corner, but no matter, I must write this. We're here for you, our dear Styx, and we won't leave your side. Please, just open your eyes... you'll see that everyone is reaching out a hand.. like you've done for us so many times before. Now, let us return the favour.

Yours Truly,
Alluring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stygian?"

"Yes, mom...?"

"What's that?"

"...Just... another... fan letter..."

"They really do care about you, don't they?"

"...Yeah..."

"So? What are you going to do about it?"

"....Call the school, I'm going back."

------A/N: Characters: Stygian Affection and Alluring Scent. This is practice for writing letters due to upcoming exams....Any information regarding movies and songs and lyrics are entirely fictional and similarities to real world things are pure coincidence.------
Littletoes101
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/22/2015 at 10:12 AM Post #4
That was actually really sweet and heartfelt, and pulled at my heartstrings like you described in the letter. I don't think this is utter crap, and while every author has things they can work on that doesn't mean your writing is somehow really bad. In fact, it's on the better side of some of the things I see here. Keep up the good work, and keep improving ^^
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/13/2016 at 6:29 AM Post #5
Change

"Phew, glad that's over with. But I'll have to admit, I like the new clothes the girls picked out!" Floran exclaimed, beaming as he showed off the new shirt the girls had gotten him. He didn't usually like change or shopping, but this time... it was different. It was actually fun. And they got really cool outfits during the trip to the nearby mall. It was almost as if the students of the 'Aurleon Flight' dorm were reborn.

"I mean, look! It's so flowy! Hey, we kinda look like phoenixes, don't we?" Snickers were the reply he received, but none denied that they each had a fresh new look to them. It would take some getting used to, but it was definitely a nice change from their past outfit styles. They didn't look so... 'flat' or dull now. But... there was something missing. Did they forget something?

"We'll have to thank them later." Toffe mutters, just barely loud enough for the rest to hear. Ah, that was it, and groans soon echoed off the walls of the male's Aurleon dorm. The boy wanted to thank the girls, but they had absolutely no idea how to show their gratitude. A song? Nah, they weren't good with music. Sewing? They were good at that, but they didn't need any more clothes or other cloth items. Oh wait! They could perform! They knew the girls liked their performances, even though both male and females of the Aurleon dorms were equally talented in performing arts.

So it was settled. In honour of the girls' help with their clothes, the boys would set up a performance for them the next week. It was possible, just a little tough. But they'd get it done. They always did.

------A/N: Characters: My Aurleons xD Just a short, slightly cracky AU fic based on the spirte change the Aurleons received.------
Edited By Soltra8 on 1/13/2016 at 6:30 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.