Players 2,315 340
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,264,731 1,001
Generated 656,499 8
Captured 1,191,325 39
Bred 6,416,812 954
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > [Spoilers] Vierna Da 'Sheer HELP!
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zeroawoo
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 34
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 12:21 PM Post #11
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/12/2024 at 10:53:32am

*pats* OuO

Don't worry, we all go through that too... She rarely drops anything good for me too... Just once or twice she dropped a mythical equipment and once she dropped an avatar item... and I've been going to that dungeon for so many times... *sad panda face*

But you'll get used to it! How do you like the new build so far?

Oh I like it it's a strong build that works well, (playing RPG's really help too XD) But I do think the battling system needs to be tweaked a bit, you spend a little too much money to progress and some fights are just down right dirty >.< especially when you fight someone who attacks all 3 in the party and you can only heal one. I know of mend but the wait time is a bit too long is there a stronger mend you can get through proficiencies?
Ruinia
Level 60
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 12:34 PM Post #12
Quote From:

Oh I like it it's a strong build that works well, (playing RPG's really help too XD) But I do think the battling system needs to be tweaked a bit, you spend a little too much money to progress and some fights are just down right dirty >.< especially when you fight someone who attacks all 3 in the party and you can only heal one. I know of mend but the wait time is a bit too long is there a stronger mend you can get through proficiencies?

I think it's the equipment that directly impacts your Sylestis survivability, I wore level 50 legendary to mythical equipments now, the battles are like breeze, I had better chance to survive Vierna's onslaught than before too! Then again, I do agree it's still need a bit more tweaking, mending is a bit of a pain too, but I think this is because the supposed healing branch - Light, isn't effective in this level yet.

I remember a discussion thread that explains once the levels are around 100-ish (or is it 200?), other branches such as dark and light posses great combat efficiency due to their healing properties. I also remember that the upcoming crafting system, may solve the current healing problems and I remember reading something like 'many support potions will be available' along the line too.

But I'm not really sure about the details or am I understanding some of the discussion right, since the said threads are buried deeeeeeeeep within this forum! XDDDD
Zeroawoo
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 12:37 PM Post #13
Quote From:

I think it's the equipment that directly impacts your Sylestis survivability, I wore level 50 legendary to mythical equipments now, the battles are like breeze, I had better chance to survive Vierna's onslaught than before too! Then again, I do agree it's still need a bit more tweaking, mending is a bit of a pain too, but I think this is because the supposed healing branch - Light, isn't effective in this level yet.

I remember a discussion thread that explains once the levels are around 100-ish (or is it 200?), other branches such as dark and light posses great combat efficiency due to their healing properties. I also remember that the upcoming crafting system, may solve the current healing problems and I remember reading something like 'many support potions will be available' along the line too.

But I'm not really sure about the details or am I understanding some of the discussion right, since the said threads are buried deeeeeeeeep within this forum! XDDDD

Ah now that does sound good then, I also hope there will be more ways to level up but alas we must wait X3. Is there a list that shows which bosses carry such items so I can attempt to farm them?
Ruinia
Level 60
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 12:45 PM Post #14
Quote From:

Ah now that does sound good then, I also hope there will be more ways to level up but alas we must wait X3. Is there a list that shows which bosses carry such items so I can attempt to farm them?

If it's avatar items you're looking for, there's an incomplete list here, but if you're looking for mythical equipment, every single boss including the optional bosses have a chance to drop them, so I think it's better to try to tackle all optional bosses on every dungeon, I usually got mine from the optional bosses instead of the final boss of the dungeon. TTwTT

Also, the equipment levels are based on the dungeon level. OuO
Zeroawoo
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 12:57 PM Post #15
Ah alrighty thanks, I looked up the best items in the broker and if those are what I need then I need to save up 1,271,200 gold Q_Q
Ruinia
Level 60
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 1:19 PM Post #16
Quote From:

Ah alrighty thanks, I looked up the best items in the broker and if those are what I need then I need to save up 1,271,200 gold Q_Q

OH WOW. What do you need? O_O
Just don't rush it, my experience with almost all MMOs is don't let frustration get in your way, when it does, usually you'll spend your entire gold on healing items. "orz
Zeroawoo
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 1:23 PM Post #17
Yeah I know what you mean >.< I was just looking at mythical items is all.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.