Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Happy 100th Anniversary, Rethelen!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 12:29 AM Post #1
@Rethelen,

sorry, it's so late at night and why not lol.

4/23/13 is Rethe and I's 100th day anniversary of playing Sylestia. c:
Being so hooked on this game is kinda fun ahaa~

So, I figure just for the fun of it, I'll just make some messages of thanks to all my friends who play and make Sylestia fun for me. ^^

@Rethelen,
Thanks for being my consigliere. It means a lot to me that you're around and playing this game and that you're just as hooked as I am, along with watching over and laughing with the General Chat along the way. I really hope we keep playing and have this partnership continue for as long as it goes. I'll always be around if you need someone to talk to, and keep in mind I'm not gonna let you off easy when it comes to being down~ c:

@Sakina,
Thank you for putting your faith and allegiance in me as the Godfather. C: I feel kinda honored LOL. But it's the first time anyone has ever said that to me, and it actually made me feel good, and I hope that I'll be a great leader for our little motley crew! If I can't, please see to it that someone that deserves to be the Godfather becomes our leader...but for now, protect me, I'm scared people will usurp. 8D;; jkjk

@Shadowphyr
I'm sorry I stopped texting you, I'm kinda scared that anything I text you won't be substantial LOL. But you're a really cool cat to talk to, especially for the things that I can't shout to the world. 8D; We don't talk much, and real life's such a hassle and a killer, but you're kinda like a model for nurturers and players to follow. I admire your adamant and self-made work. And nurturing must be torturous for so many scales. xD But you're cool.

@Draco,
Just know that there's a war going on between you and me concerning those poor defenseless pets in your stables. /rallies army

@Sheechwan,
I honestly believe you're the FIRST friend that ever came up to me and befriended me here. I still use Varianness in my party; once my main pets leveled up to her, she became a main strength slasher that kinda humbles me to think that even normal, non-vis pets have worth. c:

@Krinadon, @Faiona,
You guys know that I play a lot lol. It's fun hearing from you guys, admin-to-player, and you guys really have done a great job on this site. I really hope I stick around to see this place become bigger and more developed, but I am definitely in no rush to get there, and I hope neither of you are either. Take giant strides, but you guys should know to take the time to smell the roses while you get to the final product. Of course, you guys know what you're doing, right?

I probably have more to say...but it's very late haha.
But to those who I haven't thanked, but know me, you know that you're an integral part of my virtual life here. ^^ I do hope you stay for the ride, it's really fun, and if you guys can't make it, I know that there's always space for the next time you pass by the General Chatroom for you to squeeze in and be part of the party.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 12:32 AM Post #2
I promise you guys, I'll add people, but my brain is slowly dying from all nighter's curse...

/flops
Rethelen
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 9:29 AM Post #3
Thank you so much! Ever since I met you Flute, It's been a grand adventure on Sylestia, filled with great memories, some setbacks(lol always of course) and great amounts of fun! Here is to the hope we have hundreds more days of fun together as this wonderful game grows!
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 9:42 AM Post #4
D'aww, That's so sweet Flute! (Y I NO INCLUDED?!?! XD JK, lol)
Reth: Everytime I see your Avie....I think, "Way to inocent looking for him." XD /shot/
Draco: ......You should pull a Zeo on Flute. *Waggles Eyebrows* XD
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 11:23 AM Post #5
Apparently it's my 100th day anniversary too xD

Happy anniversary everyone
Edited By 1145 on 4/23/2013 at 11:23 AM.
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 11:26 AM Post #6
Happy 100th anniversary Reth :3 (MLP~~~)

And happy anniversary to Flute :3 (Don-sama )
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 11:44 AM Post #7
I like Don-sama. xD
Funny enough, I heard that in yakuza/gangs, the members call their boss aniki. Too bad I'm still a girl haha.

Yay for people who started playing in January~ xD
Sheechwan
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 150
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 4:10 PM Post #8
Gratz for you all, I just stopped to count since when
I'm here after a couple of days, I just try to remember
it was in what month it was... but I sometime fail and
go check any posts I made recently and take a look at
the date~ XD
Rethelen
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 4:45 PM Post #9
*pokes shee* Your account age is in your profile!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 4/23/2013 at 6:55 PM Post #10
Woo, back to Sylestia on the comp haha~

/wonders how to spice of Sylestia life zzz
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.