Forum Index > Player Guides > Review
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Noveesenpai
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 5
Posted: 8/21/2015 at 3:38 PM Post #1
I've had help before in another post, but this time, all I'd like is a little bit of critique to see if I still need to improve stats, equipment, and prof points

My main pets=Tomoruka (tank w/shadow), Iris (fighter w/air), and Zephyrus (mage w/light)

Thanks (Sorry if I seem really clueless XD, I've only been on for like a month)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 8/22/2015 at 9:45 AM Post #2
I'll see if I can help. c:

Other players cannot see how you distributed your level up and prof points, so it's hard to judge that from the profile page (we just see what's on the surface), so you can mention how you distributed the points here.

Your pets look good!
I would critique on the equipment your pets have on at the moment. I see that they're all relatively close to their level and are a higher rarity than common (green), which is good. I would recommend replacing some of the equipment with one's that match though.

As a tank, Tomoruka could use Assassin gear, which will benefit her better than The current gear she has on (namely the Warden stuff).
Zephyrus could use Evoker gear, and Iris could use Myrmidon gear. Keep them all localized on one pet if possible, but I understand that it may be difficult if you're on a budget.

As long as your prof points are all in one tree, specifically in the stat that they need (ie Tomoruka HP, Iris intelligence, and Zephyrus strength), you should be in pretty good shape.

Hope this helps! Feel free to ping me if you have any questions (put my name in the ping users bar when you reply, or click the @button in my post).

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.