Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Nature's Awakening Competition (Read...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 8/16/2015 at 10:10 PM Post #1
~ The Competition ~

The Nature's Awakening Fae, sixth generation descendants of Bambi, Faline and their relatives represent the beginning of spring. Their pastel colors, and light earthen tones are reminiscent of a fresh, clean spring morning.

These are my first finished project pets, coming just a week before my birthday,
Hence, a competition to celebrate! :)

In order to receive the prize, you must complete three tasks. All finished entries will receive a 2-4 vis offspring from either of these Fae's sires, or their relatives. The top three finished entries will receive a 1-3 vis PB offspring of a Fire Lily Lighira!

First Task
Design a Faelora to represent these Fae's descendants two hundred years in the future...
What new mutations may they have, or color differences?

Second Task
Write a minimum of a paragraph describing your creation, what are their lives like? Be creative!

Third Task
After completing the first two tasks, write a meaningful letter (or phone call/email) to your parents explaining why you appreciate them. (Honor system on this one)
~
When you have written your letter to your parents. Follow up with writing one cool thing about your family history on this post.

If you accept these tasks, you will recieve a formal invitation to the christening of....

~ Lord and Empress of the Wildwoods ~

I present to you, 'Nature's Awakening' Faelora

Competition Commences: Now
Competition Ends: August 25th 12am
~
Mysticdream
Level 60
Threads: 46
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 12:54 PM Post #2
Interesting Idea you had I like it anyways
Requirement 1
I call them the King and Queen of Bluebell Meadow it's why they have blue flowers
Queen Blueviolet
King Bluebell
Requirement two
Ahh I'm an artist not a description writer ill give it a go though.
The King And Queen of Bluebell meadow are very kind and understanding. Their wisdom is beyond all else and they are appreciated by all their subjects. Their names are queen Blueviolet and King Bluebell he is the original ruler of Bluebell Meadow as it is just a newer kingdom, but though they are a separate kingdom they still are great decendants Of Bambi. They are peaceful towards the Kingdom of the Wildwoods.
Part 3
Dear Mom and Dad,
I want to thank you for all the things you do for me and that you still do for me. We have many fun times together and I'm glad. Thanks for tolerating me and my sisters antics even though you probably thought we would end up killing each other. Thank you Dad for helping me love to read and mom for my artistic talent. I love you both dearly and hope we have many years ahead with each other.
With lots of love your daughter
MysticFantasy1996
One cool thing is that both sides of my family have a lot of creativity wether it be writing or drawing we were all creative in some way.
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/18/2015 at 2:57 PM Post #3

Example Offspring from PB Lighira Pairs

Still plenty of time to get your submissions in!
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/23/2015 at 9:51 PM Post #4
*bumpedy*
SkyRaven
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 72
Posted: 8/24/2015 at 1:32 PM Post #5
Task One:
I present to you, High Lord Savell and Lady Ashryn of Sharendae Forest

Task Two (Sorry it's quite long, I pride myself in creative writing, and I use the English spelling, so colours and some other words may be spelt differently):

Sharendae Forest was once a beautiful haven, fauna and flora occupied the whole area with bright and exotic colours and patterns. The forest was a prosperous and happy place, until the Drow, a dark form of elves, bought corruption, chaos and dark magic to the forest.

Much of Sharendae Forest was destroyed, and most of the wildlife had ran, apart from a few brave inhabitants who joined a small resistance group; they courageously fought for their homeland, against the evil intentions of the Drow.

The war lasted for decades, and many of the warriors had offspring, quickly increasing the size of the resistance. These babies seemed to look slightly different, they had strange mutations, which may have possibly been caused by the evil magic.

When they grew up, they had much better combat skills than their ancestors, and were the chance the forest dwellers needed to ward off the Drow. Even though the children were stronger, it still didn't seem to be enough to drive the Drow back to where they came from.

When the only remaining pair of Nature's Awakening Faelora had children, the eggs had a eerie aura around them.

Only two of the eggs hatched, they seemed to look very similar, one male and one female. Their colours were unusually darker than their ancestors, a chocolate brown colour and a deep shade of purple adorned these little babies.

These two little ones were named Savell and Ashryn, and when they became adults, they developed a potent poison, thought to be originated from the deep purple flowers that decorated their necks. This poison seemed to be specially design in that it only triggered and effected the Drow.

Soon after, the Drow had departed the Forest, and its beauty slowly regenerated and grew back into the beautiful Forest it once was. Savell and Ashyryn were heroes of the Forest, as the wildlife returned to Sharendae Forest and presented them with the title of High Lord and Lady, the two rulers and protectors of the Forest.

Task Three:
Dear Mum,
Thanks for being here with me, when my dad wasn't. Thanks for bringing me up, feeding me, dealing with all my problems, issues, illnesses and tantrums. Thanks for trying your best to give me the best possible life you could provide for me, despite the things you had to sacrifice for it. Thanks for encouraging me and telling me I was smart, able and intelligent, and able to achieve what I wanted in life.

Interesting fact about my family:
Being from a Chinese background, the village my mother comes from used to be occupied with only her family and other families with a common ancestor. You could take anyone from the village, and the furthest relation they could be to you were second or third cousin, so you couldn't marry anyone from the same village, Incase you were too closely related.
Edited By Toxxicangel on 8/24/2015 at 1:33 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.