Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Chibi fox/cat request
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kittenroar
Level 60
Threads: 30
Posted: 8/16/2015 at 8:55 PM Post #1
I'm moving my sale thread and I would love some really cute banners for each catagory. The theme is fox and cat. I have a rough idea of what I would like going on in the banner. I also would like a tiny paw print of a fox and a cat separate (to use before each paragraph of the post). Colors and background can all be up to you altho the fox i would like the be the normal red and black and the cat can be any color.

Example Fox-Example1 Example2 Example3(minus the bow tie)

Example Cat-Example1 Example2 Example3

My ideas per banner:

Intro banner- I would like a picture of a chibi fox and cat in separate corners just relaxing around with the words Welcome in the middle. Color's don't matter as i said above just fox has to be red and black. I would like the same animals to be used in all banners. I would also like the words to be written kinda fancy but readable.

News banner-I would like a picture of the two animals reading a newspaper or something of that fashion with the word News in the banner.

Raffle banner-I would like the two animals with tickets around them, with the word Raffle in the banner.

Breeding banner-same two animals but with eggies and babies around them saying Breeding in the banner.

Themed banner-I would like the animals to be dressed up in this one :) how ever you would like to dress them up. With the word Themed in the banner.

Normal banner-Here the animals can be in a playful manner. With the word Normal in the banner.

Completed banner-I would like the animals here to possibly have a work of art done (like painting or a sculpture and their looking at it) with the words Completed Projects in the banner.

Failed banner-I would like the animals here to be surrounded with crumpled up paper (like a failed project basically :P) with an expression to match that of course. Saying Failed Project Babies somewhere in the banner.

The last bit- I would like to have at the end the two walking away with prints behind them kinda like their leaving saying goodbye.

If you are up for this challange let me know (i would like some examples of the chibi fox and cat and the 2 paw prints you have in mind for this project). I would love to pay you for your hard work for doing this so we will come to terms of pricing :). I hope everyone will have fun trying this out and can not wait to see the art. I will also put it in the thread who has done all the banners. (I don't want to steal your credit :P)
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 3:32 PM Post #2
I would love to do this for you! Payment is not needed, since I just want my art out there for people to see, and I love to draw so much, but if you wish to pay me, you can.

I will also be showing you sketches of the banners so that you know my idea for them, and you can tell me if I need to fix anything.

Fox:

Cat:

Welcome banner:
Progress: Finished
FlemisScriptBT font:

Segoe Print:

Segoe Script:

News Banner:
Progress: Sketch

Raffle Banner:
Progress: Not started

Breeding Banner:

Themed Banner:

Normal Banner:

Completed Banner:

Failed Banner:

Good-bye Banner:
Edited By Loveroanimals on 8/19/2015 at 2:35 PM.
Kittenroar
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 6:00 PM Post #3
That is one adorable fox :D i luv it and the paw print is perfect! I would still like to pay you for this :) it's the least I can do. I would like it to have the markings of a fox :P so everyone notices it. As for genders this is based off of me and Alexofgenovia so I would imagine two girls, Her spirit animal is a fox and I have always been known as kitty.

I am a huge girly girl and i would love a very feminine cat. Growing up and watching disney movies I have always loved Duchess from aristocats. Alexofgenovia really does represent her fox lol she is very friendly and curious of things.

As for the banner size I would like them not huge but big enough that you feel comfortable and can fit what your doing in there :).
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 6:29 PM Post #4
Ok, I will go and edit the fox's markings.
And I will also make them both female. At first, I thought the fox could be male and the cat female, but I like the idea of them both being female, and your reason why.

Ok, I will take note of that. Anything else? Eye color, fur color, shape, anything else for either of them.

Ok, that's good, since for failed banner, I think the text might be a bit long, so the banner would have to be longer or bigger than the others.

(Ok, I have said ok to much. XD)
Kittenroar
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 6:34 PM Post #5
Eye color can be what ever you like and I don't care what color the cat is :) but I do want them fluffy (who doesn't love fluffy animals)

That is fine if the banner is longer or bigger :) w.e works for you.

Oh the reason for the paw prints is i did this last time with paw prints :) kinda might do the same thing or something else with the fox and cat print :)
Edited By Kittenroar on 8/17/2015 at 6:35 PM.
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 6:39 PM Post #6
Alright.

And that's cute what you did for the paw prints! I will keep that in mind as I draw the banner.

(Also, I edited the fox picture.)
Kittenroar
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 6:43 PM Post #7
That is perfect :)
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 7:24 PM Post #8
Alright, I finished the cat.
Kittenroar
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 8:40 PM Post #9
I really love it :) I love the colors one of my fav colors :D everythings perfect
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Posted: 8/17/2015 at 8:54 PM Post #10
Cool. Now, unless you have any changes to make, I will start working on the banners.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.