Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Random Object Game
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 8/13/2015 at 2:46 PM Post #1
Gooooood evening Fellows and Frumpies, and welcome to The Random Object Game! You can call it Trog for short. We are happy to have you here.
In this game you will play fair, which means..

Ruuuuuuullle number One! No deep thinking. We shall embrace our inner randomness and not be hesitant to share. Here is how it works.

The user above you is going to post a random object. We will start with me. If I say "lamp," Then our first lovely contestant is first going to ping me and say 'reserved.' So there is no mix ups with "oh no, someone got there first." Then, they are going to design a sylesti of there choice to represent the random object I stated. And under it, they will say "My object is -insert thought here-" (they will also, edit their post and put their entry in the reserved spot)

Which brings us to.. Ruuuuullle number Two! We will give three descriptive facts about our object. For example.

"My lamp is tall, it has a simple shade and yellow light." You can be more or less descriptive if you want. But be a bit, so our designers have something to work off of. For example. I asked Absoluteinsanity, what kind of endtable?
"Simple but sturdy, white with a bit of wood grain showing under the paint in worn areas." That gives me a bit to work off of. You don't have to paste both genders, but you can if you would like! (you can even give a reference picture)

Ruuuullle number Three! This is what a female zolnixi pasted image link looks like:

https://www.sylestia.com/image_builder_pet.php?ec=FFFFFF&c1=FFFFFF&c2=FFFFFF&c3=FFFFFF&ac=FFFFFF&gd1c=FFFFFF&gd2c=FFFFFF&gd3c=FFFFFF&md1c=FFFFFF&md2c=FFFFFF&md3c=FFFFFF&gd1=00&gd2=00&gd3=00&md1=00&md2=00&md3=00&species=zolnixi&gender=female&maturity=216

To the end of your links you will need to add &size=200. It is a nice size that will keep the thread tidy. If you choose to paste both genders, paste both links next to each other. As in, the males, then a space, and the females. If you must type the image code in in manually it is simple. At the beginning of the link put [img*] and at the end put [/img*] excluding the * symbols.

And that is basically it! Ping the user when you design their object, they will want to see what you come up with :) Here is Absol's White Endtable Nixi

My object is a lamp. My lamp is tall, it has a simple shade and yellow light.
Ragingseas
Level 19
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/13/2015 at 5:05 PM Post #2
Nevermind. I dont know how to make a link, so i pretty much cant do this.
Edited By Ragingseas on 8/13/2015 at 5:15 PM.
Valka
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/13/2015 at 11:34 PM Post #3
Will do the lamp!

Couldn't find anything that fit 'tall' that I liked, so I just went with the colors. The yellow is soft, and supposed to be the light it gives off. And the white is supposed to be for simplicity, and the whole thing just makes me think of light and good things.

My object is my mother's vanity. It's white, with 3 dusty mirrors, and has books and clutter on top of it. It has 2 small drawers, and it has flower designs on it.
Edited By Valka on 8/13/2015 at 11:41 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.