Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Switch around meme? o:
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 12:03 PM Post #1
Would anyone be interested in doing a switch around meme?

Here are two random examples of what I mean: one || two || blank

It's the type of thing when 3 people all sketch a character of their own choice (sylesti, avatar, human, animal, whatever you would like). And then rotate the drawings, then everyone lines. Lastly rotate again and everyone colors. There's only 3 people to one meme. Try to keep your drawing within the same size of the meme if possible. Here is a blank square to help you out. c: (Keeps it a bit more fair) Initial groups are all set! If anyone else wants to participate, I'm happy to help coordinate. :) Currently need just 1 more person!

Current People Interested In A New Switch Around Meme:
**NOTICE** I'm not arranging these anymore, since I have been busy with RL. You can still use this thread to coordinate. Look at the last pages to team up. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Group 1:
Avaelle's sketch => Bumblebreeze's lines => Uranium's color
Uranium's sketch => Avaelle's lines => Bumblebreeze's color
Bumblebreeze's sketch => Uranium's lines => Avaelle's color

Group 2:
Rikone's sketch => Taptothebeat's lines => Loveroanimals' color
Loveroanimals' sketch => Rikone's lines => Taptothebeat's color
Taptothebeat's' sketch => Loveroanimals' lines => Rikone's color

Group 3:
Rhythm's sketch => Taptothebeat's lines => Firebreath's color
Firebreath's sketch => Rhythm's lines => Taptothebeat's color
Taptothebeat's sketch => Firebreath's lines => Rhythm's color

Group 4:
Fangedtiger's sketch => Rikone's lines => Bumblebreeze's color
Bumblebreeze's sketch => Fangedtiger's lines => Rikone's color
Rikone's sketch => Bumblebreeze's lines => Fangedtiger's color

Group 5:
Bumblebreeze's Sketch => Avaelle's Lines => Sheepy's Color
Sheepy's Sketch => Bumblebreeze's Lines => Avaelle's Color
Avaelle's Sketch => Sheepy's Lines => Bumblebreeze's Color

Group 6:
-
-
-

Misc. (Incomplete):
Rikone's Sketch => ? [inactive user]
Edited By Taptothebeat on 2/29/2016 at 2:43 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 12:04 PM Post #2
@Rikone,
I know I asked about doing a collab but was thinking this might be a fun way to go. Not sure if you'd be interested in this though? Let me know.
Avaelle
Level 60
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 1:23 PM Post #3
I'm interested, but I could only be doing the initial drawing, since my graphic tablet is half dead, which means it's traditional only for me. But I'd love to see somebody else colour one of my drawings !
However, you have the right to say no ^^

EDIT : I can do a lot of things, but I may be less good at landscapes though.
Edited By Avaelle on 6/29/2015 at 1:24 PM.
Rikone
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 1:35 PM Post #4
@Taptothebeat
Oh most definitely interested! =D Only one question, will this be time limited? oo; I am still going to participate, of course, because I've never done a switch around meme and it looks fun. I just have quite a few orders to fill, so if it's time oriented, then I would have to multi-task and plead for patience and understanding. xD I'm am a very slow artist, as you've seen on slacker. Rofl!

But yes, I would love to play! =D I can do either sketching, drawing, or coloring, but my coloring is still...meh. XD
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 1:45 PM Post #5
@Avaelle,
Ah, having one user just do a sketch wouldn't be fair to the other artists. ^.^'' And since it's a rotation of who colors and who lines what, it wouldn't really work out. >.< It would be find to line with a mouse digitally and color traditionally if that appeals to you.

@Rikone,
Awesome~ There wouldn't really be a timeline. But usually good to have a schedule. Probably maximum 2 weeks for the sketch, 1 month for the lines, and 2 months (to be safe?) for the coloring would be a good start. Of course, people can be faster. Could all be done in less than a week after all. xD

It'd be good to get the sketches done quicker since it give other people more time to move to the next step.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 6/29/2015 at 1:51 PM.
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 1:54 PM Post #6
This sounds really fun :D
I would love to give it a shot...though be warned, by sketching is so messy with all it's circles, squares and other shapes XD
Avaelle
Level 60
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 2:01 PM Post #7
Ah ! I thought it was just a one time thing ! (I mean, like, one do the sketch, one the lineart, one the colouring and no switching around ^^) Well if it's just for lineart, I can do it with my tablet (probably) it's just that it's buggy in the middle =) But if I could do the colouring traditional art would be fine.... Well it's like you want though, I understand that I may be a bit bothersome without my tablet ^^
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 2:16 PM Post #8
Ooh this looks really fun *0*
I would love to try this sometime however all of you are much more experienced artists than I am :3

But if anybody has some free time and wouldn't mind how bad it could possibly turn out then sure! xD
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 2:41 PM Post #9
I...I wouldn't mind doing this. It sounds like a really fun thing to do, and I sorta always wanted to do a meme.
(Although...I don'y feel like I should be drawing with such awesome artist. My style looks like a 4 year old drew it when compared to your style. Here's my DA if you want to see my art. But, if you are willing to let me draw with you in this, I'll do my best.)
Rikone
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 3:10 PM Post #10
@Loveroanimals
Awesome artist!? XDD Compared to what some of the people out there can do, I'm an amateur at best. You are sweet and thank you for the compliment. :D I'm willing to draw with anyone, no matter what their style is/might look like, because you will always improve and one day I can sit back and be like, " Yeah, I drew with them once." XD
@Taptothebeat
That sounds good. =D Just be forewarned, my backgrounds (if there are backgrounds) are sketchy at best. I'm still practicing those on my computer.
@Avaelle
I don't mind traditional coloring, as I was purely traditional artist until I managed to get a touchscreen laptop. xD The decision depends on which artists you'd work with, I guess. oo;
@Coradrawa
So are mine. XD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.