Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > A Partir People To Animals Guilda
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:26 PM Post #1
Welcome to A Partir People To Animals Guilda
A Partir People To Animals Guilda or as it is rather known as From People To Animals Guild is exactly what we are. We are humans who can take the forms of Animals. Only we don't take the form of animals on the planet Earth. No we take the forms of animals on the planet Sylestia.

We accept almost all who apply to this guild. All you have to
do is prove to us that you are one of the Animal People!

Form:
Username:
Code Name:
Main Position in Guild: (What would you like to do within the guild/this will be the higher paying one!)
Sub Position in Guild: (Optional / Not paid for job / Volunteer worker!)
Sylestia Activity Rate: (How often are you active)
Human Form: (User Image)
Animal Form: (Design how you see yourself in the Generator / Unlimited amount of mutations allowed)
Ping: Y/N

(Example Form one post below)
(Guild Positions Options two posts below)

Hello all and welcome to the guild! Please make sure to check everything over before joining! Love you all! Ok... I'm going to simplify everything. The guild is a sort of way to make money. The animal part was because my mind wandered. And this might also have a RP page made to go with it. Again love you all! ~ Vixen

Status of the Guild:
Open to all! Now accepting members! Banner in the process of being completed!
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/21/2015 at 12:31 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:26 PM Post #2
Example Form:
(Make sure that your animal form is the same gender as the human form...)

Username: Johndoe202020
Code Name: Bob
Main Position in Guild: Hunter
Sub Position(s): None
Sylestia Activity Rate: On often
Human Form:

Animal Form:

Ping: No
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/21/2015 at 12:30 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:31 PM Post #3
Guild Positions:
Alright... again I forgot to add something. All of the people who join can have 1 main job in which they make money and have a couple of other side jobs, but they wont make any money from the smaller jobs. However, the job that makes the most money will be the one they get paid from. Just to help clarify things for those who may want more than one job!

* Founder/Leader
* Co-Leader

* Staff/Updaters
* Staff
* Council
* Head Officer of Hunters/Gatherers/Collectors/Farmers
* Head of Security
* Artists/Author/Name Keeper - Please contact me through mail about this occupation along with a sample of your work!
* Librarian - Only TWO positions in this field available

* Hunter
* Gatherer
* Collectors
* Farmer
* Night Watch Guard
* Day Watch Guard
* Messengers
* Maintenance Workers
* Security
* Storage Workers
* Health Officers/Med Workers
* Scouts
* Builders

All positions will have an explanation for them. I will tell you what you will be doing for the guild once you pick your position!

Positions will be added or taken away depending on what people would like to do! Also job rankings may change! If a job isn't up that you would like then please PM me and tell me the occupation you'd like to have added!

Note: All positions in purple coloring will be appointed to those who work their way up... can be applied for though.

Colors:
Red = Most important ~ Only 1 may hold the spot __ Currently two positions under the red sector!
Purple = Important ~ Some 1 may hold in other multiple people may hold the occupation
Green = Less Important ~ Anyone may hold
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/21/2015 at 1:00 AM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:32 PM Post #4
Guild Members and Main Held Positions:
Make sure to check salaries to see how much your job pays! All pays vary and after a while job incomes may go up or down! Also be sure to check the description of your job!
Founder/Leader: Chocolatetruffle__a.k.a Vixen
Staff: Soltra8__a.k.a Lixue
Artist/Author: Ladybeatrice__a.k.a Jars
Librarian: Loveroanimals__a.k.a Unknown Animal
Gatherer: Mousiebrown__a.k.a Sapphire
Security: Spiritwolves101__a.k.a Wolfy or Spirit
Hunter: Mohya__a.k.a Banana
Breeder: Cian__ a.k.a Sky

Guild Members and Sub Positions:
Remember Sub Positions wont be paid! You can have as many as you want though and Ping or PM me if you want to take one off!
Artist/Author/Name Keeper, Night Watch Guard, Security, Builder: Soltra8__a.k.a Lixue
Health Officer/Med Worker: Mousiebrown__a.k.a Sapphire
Scout: Spiritwolves101__a.k.a Wolfy or Spirit
Night/Day Watch Guard, Messenger: Loveroanimals__a.k.a Unknown Animals
Day Watch Guard: Cian__a.k.a Sky
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/22/2015 at 12:18 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:33 PM Post #5
The Guilds Rules:
1. Respect fellow Guild members
2. No fighting or name calling
3. Almost anyone can join so please do not discourage those who would like to
4. Have fun
5. Don't complain about the position you are given it may change over time
6. Please contact me through mail with any questions or concerns
7. If I ping you and you don't want it please inform me without anger/hostility/rudeness
8. Please correct people politely if you see something that is wrong
9. Again Have fun!
10. Make sure to properly read all posts posted by me
11. Report any bad behavior please
12. Any question ping me or Co-leader in the red sector!
13. Make sure to ping me when you join the guild!
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/21/2015 at 12:55 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 9:38 PM Post #6
Ping List:
Chocolatetruffle__a.k.a Vixen
Ladybeatrice__a.k.a Jars
Soltra8__a.k.a Lixue
Mousiebrown__a.k.a Sapphire
Spiritwolves101__a.k.a Wolfy/Spirit
Loveroanimals__a.k.a Unknown Animal
Mohya__a.k.a Banana
Cian__ a.k.a Sky

Self Notes:
Spiritwolves101__a.k.a Wolfy/Spirit is a candidate for Head of Security and is starting out at a 900g pay grade in the Security position.
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/22/2015 at 12:20 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 10:11 PM Post #7
Salaries:
Salaries vary on time needed for each job. Do not whine about your salary pay. You can work up to a higher pay later on. It all depends on who works in what field as some are easier than others.
* Founder/Leader - Do I even need one?
* Co-Leader - 5,500g per month
* Staff/Updaters - 2,500g per month
* Staff - 2,000g per month
* Council - 2,000g per month
* Head Officer of Hunters/Gatherers/Collectors/Farmers - 1,200g per month
* Head of Security - 1,200g per month
* Artists/Author/Name Keeper - 1,000g per month
* Librarian - 2,000g per month (will lose salary if job is not done even 1 day)
* Hunter - 500g per month
* Gatherer - 500g per month
* Collector - 500g per month
* Farmer - 500g per month
* Night Watch Guard - 200g per month
* Day Watch Guard - 200g per month
* Messengers - 600g per month
* Maintenance Workers - 600g per month
* Security - 500g per month
* Storage Workers - 700g per month
* Health Officers/Med Workers - 400g per month (hehe... all you have to do is collect fairy mushrooms now)
* Scouts - 700g per month
* Builders - 800g per month

Note: If you do not do your job properly you will not receive a salary and it will go to me!

Guild Bank:

Money earned from jobs can be invested into the Guilds Bank, but this is like the stock market. You could get tons of money or lose it all by investing.
Gold: 102,746
Diamonds: 0
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/21/2015 at 5:12 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 10:12 PM Post #8
Information Center:
Please be sure to check this for updates every time you come onto this forum!

New Job Breeder! So far one position available and that is taken.

Guild Members this is what you'd be doing in each job!
* Co-Leader - Helping Vixen the Leader/Me out with managing the forum and accepting applications to the guild! Also has to help hand out salaries to those who earned them!
* Staff/Updaters - A double job that is to talk with me and update the page upon my request. This occupation requires being active and online a lot to do my bidding!
* Staff - Almost the same as the Staff/Updaters only more focused on talking with me about what needs changes and collecting the views of the other members. This occupation requires you to be on frequent and for you to be easily accessible through pings and mail! I may annoy you just for fun though!
* Council - To communicate with me about what changes are needed and to tell me how much I'm sucking at my job and to report any misdemeanor going on in the forum. This occupation also requires frequent accessibility time!
* Head Officer of Hunters/Gatherers/Collectors/Farmers - Manage the Hunters/Gatherers/Collectors/Farmers and to manage them to make sure they are doing good with their job. This occupation requires less frequent time only, but you need to be able to send wordy mail to people asking them about how they are doing.
* Head of Security - Make sure the security team are actually doing their jobs. And make sure you have enough free time to go around and help the other higher up members do their jobs. Also yell at me from time to time. This job requires minimal access time, but you do have to be on at least twice a week.
* Artists/Authors/Name Keeper - This job is to make pictures/write stories/and keep the names of all the members of the guild in case I have a mental breakdown. This job is a higher up job and you will earn a salary of a 1,000g a month, but you have to finish a piece of work every month or no salary pay.
* Librarian - In charge of keeping the records and links of anything and almost everything on the forum. You have to be on everyday and will earn a 2,000g salary a month. If you miss even 1 day though no salary for that month. Please be sure you can handle this job before asking for it or else you're going to overwork yourself. You also have to be willing to get pinged a lot by me!
* Hunter - This is a common job and depending on how many people take it, it doesn't matter how often or how long you are on as long as you log on at least once a week and complete the your job. This job requires those under this occupation to go out into the world of Sylestia and gather armor and experience orbs for all the members of the Guild. Once a week or so all items in the armory or any spare experience orbs that you have will be sent to the storage workers who will then sort the items. Make sure you at least send over 3 items weekly. Doesn't matter the level of the item or how good it is.
* Gatherer - This is a common job and depending on how many people take it, it doesn't matter how often or how long you are on as long as you log on a least once a week and complete your job. This job requires those under the occupation to go out and gather things like gold, potions, mushrooms, or armor to be used by all the members of the guild. Once a week or so all items in the armory or any spare experience orbs that you have will be sent to the storage workers who will then sort the items. Make sure you at least send over 3 items or 1,000g weekly. It doesn't matter how much you gather as long as you gather something.
* Collectors - This is a common job and depending on how many people take it, it doesn't matter how often or how long you are on as long as you log on a least twice a week. This job requires those under the occupation to go out and gather anything from the wild they can get to be used by all the members of the guild. Once a week or so all items in the armory or any spare experience orbs that you have will be sent to the storage workers who will then sort the items. Make sure you at least send over 4 items or 1,500g weekly. It doesn't matter how much you gather as long as you gather something. (Any mushrooms collected please send to the storage workers at once as a bundle)
* Farmer - Farm the guild coins or clothing for common use within the guild. You must log in at least 4 times a week for this job. You must send at least 3,000g to the storage keepers once a week. If you cannot do that please do not ask for this job.
* Night Watch Guard - Look through the Guilds forums during nighttime hours for any slander or misdemeanor. You must be on every night for at least thirty minutes (on the forum page).
* Day Watch Guard - Look through the Guilds forums during daylight hours for any slander or misdemeanor. You must be on every morning for at least thirty minutes (on the forum page).
* Messengers - Relay messages throughout the guild. If any other pages are added you must relay messages through those too. All messengers report to me or the Co-leader of the guild. You must be on at least three times a week.
* Maintenance Workers - Doing maintenance anywhere in the within the Guilds forum or other forums I ask you to. Requires you to log on at least twice a week.
* Security - Your job is to go through the forum and look for anyone who is or isn't part of the guild being rude or hurtful to anyone. If they are report it to me and I'll deal with it. You also have to look for anyone cheating the guild of its money and or resources. This job only needs you to log on once a week.
* Storage Workers - You must have spare room/tabs in your inventory. If you are not good with money or items do not ask for this job. All gold and such will be collected by me once a month to give out to the newbies in our guild. However if you are a storage worker newbies can go to you at any time to request some item. However they may not receive gold as that goes towards those who get paid salaries. This job requires you to be on 7 days a week and you must check this forum at least once. Please do not ask for this job if you cannot handle it. Any money received from the other jobs that you spend will have to be repaid by you.
* Health Officers/Med Workers - This job is one that the ones who get the job receive a 5,000g salary every other week to buy elixirs for the Guild. The elixirs can be what every, but at the end of the week all the elixirs have to be sent to storage. Strike that previous part... Healer now have to go out and collect fairy mushrooms! Hehe wasn't thinking. Thank you to the awesome person who pointed this out!
* Scouts - Scout out the forums and look for people who would like to join this Guild. It is up to you to bring in more people. You have to long in at least 6 times a week for this position. Please do not ask for this spot if you are not on that frequent.
* Builders - Build up the Guild and maybe make some sub pages. This is job requires you to be available to me all week whenever I need you. Tasks for this job may vary. Please do not sign up for this job if you don't want to be pinged by me often or you are not on all the time.
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/22/2015 at 12:22 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 10:15 PM Post #9
Player Links:
If you want to link a forum/player page/information/project forum/pet profile contact me via mail and I will post the link here!

Vixen ~ Chocolate Truffles Pet Projects Emporium ~
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26228
Sapphire ~ Mousie's Fealora Project(s) (Vixen ~ Found it so I'm adding it!) ~ https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=26587
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/23/2015 at 3:33 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Posted: 6/20/2015 at 10:23 PM Post #10
Username: Chocolate Truffle
Code Name: Vixen
Position in Guild: Founder/Leader
Sylestia Activity Rate: On often ping me if you need me!
Human Form:
Animal Form:

Ping: Not required for me!

If you ever need me look for my animal form or human form! Peace out!
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 6/22/2015 at 12:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.