Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Arena Discussion > Ran'Tiki and Team Sproket... Tips?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Cyradis4
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 53
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 9:03 AM Post #1
So, I managed to get through the level 25 Arena... And half of level 50. Now... I'm stuck! Ran'Tiki and Team Sprocket aren't being very friendly. I can beat Ran'Tiki... Some of the time....

Any tips? I've got 2 stat-maxed pets, and another with stats at 75+ base, 2 shadows and 1 air:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1520917
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1520921
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1427148

Cheers!
C4.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/6/2015 at 10:51 PM Post #2
Preparation:
Change all of your pets' proficiency to shadow and dump all their stats and proficiency points into agility.
Also, it'd be better if you have revenant gears to increase your agility. If you don't have revenant gears you can also farm arena marks and buy legendary gears on the arena shop, they don't really have much difference in stats.

How to beat Ran'Tiki:
Use Focused Attack (hotkey "A") instead of Force (hotkey "1") to accumulate more mana so you have enough mana to keep blocking his marked skill. You should have enough mana the second time he uses marked skills so you don't have to use Focused Attack anymore.
If your middle pet get marked icon, change his/her position with your other pet.
If your middle pet get winded icon, change his/her position with your other pet.
Don't use finishing blow until Ran'Tiki's HP drop below 10%. You need a lot of mana to block his marked icon. You should be able to beat him with this tips.

How to beat Team Sprocket:
Beat Zibby first. Pay attention to his icon. When blue "X" icon appears, order all your pets to block.
When he get Shielded icon, attack other bosses. Attack him again after the Shielded icon disappears. After his hp drop below 40%, he will use "Shield of Lightning" that will deals 675-900 damage if you attack him, so attack other bosses until the shield runs out. Rinse and repeat until you beat him. Beating the other bosses should be easy after that.

Good luck!
Cyradis4
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/7/2015 at 8:16 AM Post #3
Oh my, thank you! The entire level 50 bracket is quite easy now. XD

Cheers!
C4.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 6/7/2015 at 8:45 AM Post #4
Glad to help, Cyradis! :)
I don't think you need any tips to beat Harpy Sisters other than don't beat them one by one (just ignore the red icon that will freeze your pet for 1 turn if you don't move it to middle position, keep attacking is faster). :p
If you already beat the them, congratulations on becoming one of the Adept Gladiators! =D
Cyradis4
Level 75
High Warlord
Posted: 6/7/2015 at 8:54 AM Post #5
Thanks! And yes, I've joined the ranks of Adept Gladiators. There were hint threads for them in the forum. :)

Question, have you ever tried the all-agility build for the 0-25 bracket? I don't have trouble beating them, but I do get a bit beat up in the doing. XD

Cheers!
C4.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 6/7/2015 at 9:29 AM Post #6
Oh, once again, congrats! =D Yeah, I should admit that the hints are really helpful. :D

If you have almost/full health+max stats team, shadow agility (dump all stats and proficiency points into HP) would be the best choice IMO. But if you use normal stats team and don't have proper gears, I'd recommend use shadow HP (dump all stats and proficiency points into HP), but if you have complete mythical gears or legendary gears bought from the arena, I'd recommend use Shadow Agi-HP (dump all stats into Agility and proficiency points into HP). That said, I was using all air HP team when I first beat Malgron (after beaten five times in a row because I kept forgetting to block the after-effect stun XD) so you don't really have to follow my build to beat the bosses. Like people said, "all roads lead to Rome", there are also many builds work to beat the arena bosses but this is the best build I can think of now.

FYI, I beat all arena bosses within my first month, 24 days after I joined this site to be exact, so I didn't have mythical gears yet that time (I didn't have enough gold to buy one and I wasn't really lucky enough to get mythical gears at the dungeons) and of course my pets were just regular Ny'venes you can buy easily at the advanced search. I just also used legendary gears I bought from the arena after farming the arena all the day. If I can beat them without mythical gears and normal fabled pets, other players should be able to do the same. At least that's what I think.

Sorry for the long comment. :p
Edited By Luga on 6/7/2015 at 9:31 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.