Players 2,315 340
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,264,731 1,001
Generated 656,499 8
Captured 1,191,325 39
Bred 6,416,812 954
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > A Kitsune's Garden by the Sea ~ A 4...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
QuixoticKitsune
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 8
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:08 PM Post #1
Hello there! Welcome to my and Seagold's plant pet breeding project thread! In the following posts, we will keep track of our progress, who is interested in future offspring, and other useful information, but first, how about a look at the planned final looks?

Final Appearances:

Coleus

G1- Hyena Markings
G2- Doberman Markings
G3- Lunar Runes
M1- Celestial Armor
M2- None
M3- Ornamental Headpiece

Camellia

G1- Clouded Leopard
G2- Arctic Panda
G3- Flame Runes
M1- Lunamoth Wings
M2- Nekomata Tail/ Lynx Tail *
M3- Flame Spirit Horns

Hydrangea
With the Kelpie revamp, Sea and I have come up with a few designs.
Kelp Version

G1- Glowfish
G2- Seahorse
G3- Glowing Runes
M1- Kelp Armor
M2- None
M3- Mystic Horns/ Kelp Headdress

Armor Version

G1- Glowfish
G2- Seahorse
G3- Glowing Runes
M1- Pearl Armor
M2- Central Fins
M3- Pearl Helm
(still debating whether or not to have the fins)

Kan-edgy Version

G1- Glowfish
G2- Seahorse
G3- Glowing Runes
M1- Nightmare Spikes
M2- Central Fins
M3- Bubbles
(Mostly made as a joke between Sea and I, but if people like it, I'll breed it)

Delphinium

G1- Back Stripes
G2- Marbled Fox
G3- Rainbow Advanced Runes
M1- Chow Tail
M2- Flower Vines
M3- None

Note: Sea and I have decided to only sell neutered offspring from these projects. Because of the time we both have invested into breeding these pets, it would be disheartening to see our pets used by others to make a profit breeding their own. On the upside, this does make the price lower for a project pet. Perhaps in the future, we will consider selling breedable offspring, but for the timebeing, this is what we've decided.
Edited By QuixoticKitsune on 7/8/2016 at 11:58 AM.
QuixoticKitsune
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:08 PM Post #2
Notes by design:

Coleus - none at the moment

Camellia - For the M2 slot, I will be trying to breed for two traits: Lynx and Nekomata tails (mainly bc I adore Lynx tail and Sea doesn't haha)
G1 is marked as "any gene" bc neither Sea nor I have any real preference due to the very light, low-visibility of the gene. Clouded Leopard was carried the most frequently in the breeding stock, and as such, has become the gene in slot 1.

Hydrangea - We have 2 main designs that we will be making, the Kelp and Pearl Versions.

Delphinium - As we know that any Rainbow gene is kind of an acquired taste, we are more than happy to breed Delphs that do not display it :)
Edited By QuixoticKitsune on 7/8/2016 at 11:59 AM.
QuixoticKitsune
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:08 PM Post #3
Updates
6/15/15 - All initial breeding maps drawn, first batch of eggs are all nestled in our hatcheries :)
6/24/15 - 2 batches of eggs have now hatched, just waiting for them to mature
7/4/15 - Happy 4th everyone~! Still waiting to mature ^^
8/6/15 - Second gen is breeding, crossing fingers for full-carry offspring
8/31/15 - Wow, sorry for the inactivity on both our parts! Packing and settling into college dominated our time, but now that things have relatively settled, we'll be getting back to this project :)
12/13/15 - Sorry for the infrequent updates! Cams are progressing nicely, up to 2 vis, 3 carry on average. Hyd is doing nice, getting up to 1 vis and 3 carry, but Coleus is lagging a bit with 3 or less carries.
1/5/16 - Happy (late) New Year! Things are progressing as usual, cams still a bit ahead of the others, this boy for example, but little by little, we're getting closer to those finished projects haha.
1/23/16 - Projects are doing great, the first full carry offspring have been bred for Cam and Col, but even on average, Cam, Col and Hyd are all producing nigh full carry offspring, many with a few vis to boot. Sea is having a bit of trouble getting some Delph genes, like Flowered Vines, to carry to the next gen, but maybe this next batch of eggs will be lucky :)
4/26/16 - Whew, is college demanding, I apologize for infrequent updates but rl is being very all-consuming at the moment with finals approaching. With the recent Kelpie revamp, Sea and I are working on a new design. We will probably be doing at least 2 variations and we are currently discussing dropping it from 6vis to 5vis, as the two regenable options on M2 are clashing a bit with our work-in-progress design. We don't have the time to work it all out now, but over summer, we'll be all over it. If you have any suggestions design wise for the Kelpies, send us a message either via a PM or a post on this forum. :) Cams are coming very close to full vis, and Coleus are right on their tails. Delps are behind the others, but are still progressing nicely.
7/8/16 - The first full vis Camellia has been bred, Oleifera!! Hoping a female is going to be hatched in the next batch :) Coleus are also right on the verge of having full vis offspring, just gotta hope for good RNG. Sea and I have come up with a few Hyd designs, and I will be geneing some of my stock for that soon. The remainder of the stock I will probably try to auction or sell because they can be regened.

7/25/16 - Full vis female Cam was bred, lovely little Fleuryi! I'm still breeding Cams inorder to make a Nekomata pair, but the Lynx pair is now complete! :D In addition, a full vis Coleus was hatched, meet Edulis! Hoping this last batch of Coleus eggs will hatch a full vis male to complete the pair :) I've gened the Hyds and have started to breed them.

Edited By QuixoticKitsune on 7/25/2016 at 7:19 PM.
QuixoticKitsune
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:08 PM Post #4
Interested:
1. Rabbitaka (all, nixi w/o runes)
2. Mewzzer (Kelpie)
3. Swirlspot (Cam)

Updates Ping List:
1. Aliciahou
Edited By QuixoticKitsune on 4/26/2016 at 9:17 PM.
QuixoticKitsune
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:09 PM Post #5
Reserve
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:11 PM Post #6
Reserved
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:12 PM Post #7
Reserved
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 6:33 PM Post #8
Just a ping to let you guys know we've made an 'official' thread here in the breeding discussion forum and finalized a delphinium design if you were interested ^^
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 7:18 PM Post #9
For my pets that I'm setting up breeding. 1 is male with Vis lunar runes.
2 are female, 1 with vis hyene markings, and 1 with vis Ornamental Headpiece.

All are in hatchery but will soon be out. I though u would like an update
Edited By Edmewolf on 6/5/2015 at 7:18 PM.
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 71
Posted: 6/5/2015 at 10:56 PM Post #10
Hi!

Amazing :)
I'm afraid i can't help with the zolnixi though, i don't think i have any of those traits.
But let me know when you want to breed with my pets for the others and i'll set them up for ya :D

Edit: oh! And i'm interested in offspring XD
I love the nixi, but i'm not sure about the rainbow advanced runes, but we'll see. It really does look so pretty aside from that so depending on cost, i might still get one, hehe.
Edited By Rabbitaka on 6/5/2015 at 10:58 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.