Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Serra's Breedings, Projects, and Des...
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 5
Posted: 7/8/2015 at 1:25 AM Post #21
Announcements

1. I have added 5 new projects to my "RWBY Themed Projects" post (post 3 on page 1).
They are:
Roman Torchwick Aurleon
Professor Bartholomew Oobleck Bulbori
Coco Adel Faelora
Sun Wukong Luffox
Mercury Black Ryori

2. The next few days I will be updating my other posts to make the images smaller so they will load faster and easier. I have already done this to the "RWBY Themed Projects" post.

3. In about a day and half or so my project eggs should be ready to hatch! So excited.

I think that's all for now.

Thank you,
~Serra~
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/10/2015 at 4:17 PM Post #22
Announcements

1. I hatched the 2nd 4 carry Marshall Vulnyx! Just need 2 more of those. So excited.
2. I hatched a 5 carry for my Luff Cuteness project.
3. I FINALLY got the Ruby Orchid Luff pair to hatch with Chibi Wings! I can't wait to breed it. Hopefully the next one will hatch with Chibi Wings too and not the other wings.
4. I generated the starting pairs for:
Roman Torchwick Aurleon
Professor Bartholomew Oobleck Bulbori
Coco Adel Faelora
Sun Wukong Luffox
Mercury Black Ryori
5. I also breed the first offspring for the Strelitzia Nicolai Nephini tagged 6 vis project. Hopefully the egg hatches with all 6 traits <3 (May be looking for another one to breed with that has Gene Two: Glowing Sea and Mutation One: Feathered Wings)

Still need a lot of essences, but i have been buying some from the trade broker and friends. I need to update the list of essences soon again.

I should have more updates in a few days.

Thank you,
~Serra~
Edited By Serra on 7/10/2015 at 4:20 PM.
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/16/2015 at 2:56 PM Post #23
Announcements

Well this week has not gone the way I had planned. A tree fell down the road and took out our powerlines. So I have been without power or internet since I think Tuesday evening (I don't even remember now lol).
Anywho, on to project announcements!

1. I hatched my FIRST 4 carry for my "Christmas In June" Aeridini Project <3 I am so happy!
2. I hatched my first 4 carry for my "Mystik Frost (Serra)" Aeridini Project! Also excited for that one.
3. I hatched my fourth for my "WVU Vulnyx" Project that hopefully will start breeding 6 traits next month. Pretty excited.

I think that's all right now. I should have some projects ready to breed this weekend.

Thank you
~Serra~
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/19/2015 at 5:28 PM Post #24
Announcements

1. I hatched the first 4 carry for "Kimmers Luff" Luffox project! <3
2. I hatched a 1vis/4carry for my "Flower Rune (Serra)" Puffadore project. My 2nd one that gave me enough traits that I could make a mate for it <3
3. Several 2nd gen projects grew up last night, which means when I breed later tonight, I will get to breed them for the first time! I am pretty excited for this.

I think that's all right now.
~Serra~

PS: I know, I still need to make some of the images smaller on the first page. I've been swamped with stuff lately, so sorry.
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/23/2015 at 12:36 AM Post #25
Announcements

1. I have breed a few of my RWBY projects and one Very Special Project for the first time. They include, Lie Ren Aeridini, Jaune Arc Bulbori, and Pyrrah Nikos Nephini, along with Elven Flower (Yuki) Faelora Project.
2. I did manage to hatch a 4 carry of "Sunrise Arileon (Ari)" Very Special Project.
3. I hatched a 4 carry Flower Rune (Serra) Puffadore as well today, the 3rd one for that project.
4. I hatched my 2nd 4 carry for my Elegant Friendship Griffi today too.
5. I should have several more starter pairs and 2nd gens ready to bred when this batch hatches.

I think that's all for now.
~Serra~
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 7/27/2015 at 12:02 AM Post #26
bump (I have announcements, but I'm too tired lol)
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 8/28/2015 at 1:24 PM Post #27
Bump-ish

Good news! I can now breed all my RWBY ones so far. I'm still breeding a lot of projects and inching closer to my 6 visible goals <3
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 10/1/2015 at 8:30 PM Post #28
Haven't bumped for awhile, sorry. I have several more pairs i'm breeding and if the images aren't loading for you, please let me know. I'm actually having trouble viewing tiny url images (none are showing up for me and I don't know why and I've even cleared everything like my cache and stuff) So yeah if they aren't showing up I'm sorry.

Good news is I have some dyed projects in the works too!
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 10/11/2015 at 8:07 PM Post #29
Announcements

1. Some projects are going faster than others.
2. I have 3 of my six traits for quite a few of the projects, I'm pretty excited.
3. My Tagged/Festival projects are going slow right now due to needing help writing down all my breeding pairs names and what species they are. So sorry.

I think that's all for right now.

~Serra~
Serra
Level 62
The Whimsical
Posted: 2/4/2016 at 7:49 PM Post #30
Now that I have gotten tiny url's to show up for me again, I will be doing updates to my posts sometime next week hopefully (if not sooner). I may take down the WVU & Marshall ones down until I have more time to redo some and shrink the image sizes.

I have gotten pretty far on a couple of the my projects since my last update. I even have a 6 vis for one of my Ryori ones and lots of 6 trait ones.

Hope to update again soon!

~Serra~
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.