Level 60
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/3/2015 at 1:45 PM Post #162
A) Heal
Kittenroar
Level 60
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/3/2015 at 1:49 PM Post #163
o.o before i clicked it i seen Crying not cringing that was o.o i sat like that the whole time like i cant tell if this is someones edit or the actual movie but wow
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 11/4/2015 at 8:48 PM Post #164
B) Pursue it
Uranium
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 40
Posted: 11/8/2015 at 7:03 PM Post #165
Round 7
I will draw this round

Sakurachan-Holy (Missing)
You wave your pink wing at the ape. The ape approaches you. It seems friendly. "Hi, I'm Rabbitaka! Nice to meet you!" the ape says. You introduce yourself as well.
A) leave the room
B) look through the window some more
C) find somthing to eat

Rabbitaka-Plant
You turn around. The seraph waves it's pink wing at you, and you aproach it. You introduce yoruself. The seraph, who you now know is Sakurachan, introduces themself to you as well.
A) leave the room
B) Go sleep in the bed
C) look through the window
D) Stare-off!

Loveroanimals-Water
You wade over to the crack in the ceiling. You wonder how you should fix it. There is over half a foot of water in the room now.
A) Spit on the crack
B) Use some water-ey power stuff
C) Look for an object to block the crack
D) Go back
E) Put a towel in the crack

Snowheart89-Plant
You follow the creature. You quickly spot a tiny monkey made from . . . vines? It is glowing green, and the gashes on it's skin are filling and hardening, forming scars.
A) Go back to where you were
B) Approach the creature
C) Observe

Seagold-Water
You meet the red chickenfish, who is FierePepr and wearing a stylish towel hat, but the pale blue one waddles away and begins to stare at a wall like it's the most interesting thing ever.
A) Go to the blue one
B) Explore the bathhouse
C) Leave

FierePepr-Water
You make a fashionable hat for yourself. A golden chickenfish waddles up to you, and you introduce yourselves. Loveroanimals waddles away to a wall.
A) Fly
B) Follow Loveroanimals
C) Slpash

Chocolatetruffle-Holy
You decide to ask Matsha some questions. "What is this place?" you query.
"This place? Oh, it's my grandfather's mansion. It's in pretty bad shape, as you may of been able to tell from that old shrine I found you in. It used to be a shrine to Saphryn, the Deity of Shadows, but nobody seems to care anymore. The rest of this house is in pretty bad shape too, nobody cares enough to fix anything, and I don't know how to repair The Mansion." Matsha states, ears drooping a little. You decide to ask him another question.
"Who are the 'others' you spoke of?" Matsha's eyes widen a bit and his ears perk at the mention of the 'others'.
"Oh . . . I shouldn't of mentioned them. They are the other users stuck in The Mansion. There is thirteen of them, counting you. The longer you stay here, the more you forget. If you stay here too long, you may become like the others of my kind, brainless minions. I have been able to keep my memory by writing everything down. I think you should do so, too." Matsha hands you a blank notebook with a pen attached. [DIARY WITH PEN acquired]
"How do we escape from this place?" you ask, worried. Matsha sniffles a little. "The ritual must be completed. It is dangerous, and requires three Seraphs, those of you that are of the Holy element. Only Seraphs can complete the ritual. The ChickenFish and PrimeVines do not have the power to restore a shrine, and complete the ritual." He sniffles some more. You curl up on his head like a 'Coonskin Cap, digesting that information.
A) Fly away
B) Ask three more questions

(Simiswain is subbing in for) Sanya -Holy
You follow it into the air. It smashes a panel on the ancient glass dome with it's beak, and flies out.
A) Swim
B) Follow it out
C) Land

Shadownightmare-Fire
You and Tiaflower go to explore the bath rooms. You two find many bathtubs, sinks, an mirrors. They are slimy, moldy, and covered in grime. The last few bathtubs, mirrors, and sinks are somewhat smashed and scratched.
A) Investigate the broken appliances
B) Retreat!
C) Smash the other tubs and such

Kittenroar -Plant
You heal yourself, the wounds leave scars, but you do not care. You notice a large, vine-covered primate looming to your left. You think it might of been the thing that smashed your pot.
A) Flee!
B) Sleep
C) Meet it

SpaceElf1-Ice
You decide to chat with Nandie.
"So, where are you from, and how did you get here?" you ask.
"That pool over there. I leaped." Nandie states, grinning smugly.
"Just kidding, I know what you mean, kid. I'm from deep below the ocean, I was taken from my people several centuries ago, and have been forced to live in that wretched pool ever since the homeowner bought me about . . . uh . . . I think it was somthing around 200-ish years ago. He would just spend days staring at me, forcing me to do tricks for him, and even dissected me once." Nandie mutters, wincing at the memory.
"How did you survive a dissection?" you ask, horrified.
"I'm immortal. One of the first merfolk to ever exist." Nandie states, arms crossed in a proud manner.
A) Ask some more questions (up to three)
B) Go check out the pool

Tiaflower-Holy
You and Shadownightmare go to explore the bath rooms. You two find many bathtubs, sinks, an mirrors. They are slimy, moldy, and covered in grime. The last few bathtubs, mirrors, and sinks are somewhat smashed and scratched.
A) Investigate the broken appliances
B) Retreat!
C) Build somthing from the other tubs and such

Starmax-Water (missing)
You smash a hole in the glass with your powerful beak, and fly out of the dome-encased area. You find yourself flying over what looks to be a farm in a horrible state of disrepair.
A) Land
B) Go to the seraph
C) Observe

(If anyone who isn't playing yet wants to sub in for any of the missing players, or wants to be the merfolk, let me know)
Snowheart89
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/8/2015 at 7:24 PM Post #166
C) Observe
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 11/8/2015 at 7:35 PM Post #167
I think I'll ask him three more questions... while I'm curled up on his head.

Questions:
1. Where do I find the other Holy element people?

2. What does this ritual entail?

3. Should I be writing this all down?
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 71
Posted: 11/8/2015 at 8:00 PM Post #168
c) Look through window

... i'm an ape? -_-
haha, that's funny XDDD
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 11/8/2015 at 8:37 PM Post #169
B) Follow it out
Mireille
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 11/8/2015 at 8:40 PM Post #170
@Chocolatetruffle
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=25820&page=17#167
Author: Chocolatetruffle
Time Posted: 11/8/2015 at 7:35 PM
I think I'll ask him three more questions... while I'm curled up on his head.

Questions:
1. Where do I find the other Holy element people?

2. What does this ritual entail?

3. Should I be writing this all down?

I'm following Starmax, I already followed Starmax for this round but if you tell me where you are I might be able to find you for the next round
Edited By Simiswain on 11/8/2015 at 8:41 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 16, 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.